The RW, GOP Run FOXNEWS Hit A New Low With This So-Called Interview

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Last edited:
well you lefties can't hit a new low for your dishonest dramatic titles for the goofy stuff against fox news...

it is just normal for the latent and palpable hate for you to spew..But you crammed it all in, the gop run RW foxnews... blaaa blaaa BLA

Last edited:
well you lefties can't hit a new low for your dishonest dramatic titles for the goofy stuff against fox news...

it is just normal for the latent and palpable hate for you to spew..But you crammed it all in, the gop run RW foxnews... blaaa blaaa BLA
I bet you have haven't even watched the "interview."

Moreover, I bet you have absolutely no intentions of watching it.

But yet, you speak as if you know something.

Go somewhere with that mess.

Geez...
I remember quite a few interviews with Chris Mathews interviewing right wing guests.
He would ask a question,would barely let the guest answer,he didn't like the answer and
he would spend the rest of the interview screaming at the guest.

So spare me the indignation here.

The goofy thing is that the woman is so ignorant that she is unaware that the Muslims believe in Jesus.

They believe he was a prophet, and he is mentioned in Islamic writings.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so friggen what? is this something that is going to take SKIN off your's and Marc's high and mighty asses?

you both should look in a mirror to see IGNORANT...getting your all's panites all bunched up over some INTERVIEW on a news station...my gawd

I don't plan on watching it..but my post was directed at the dishonest and dumb dramatic TITLES you on the left feel the need to use...honesty isn't in any you on the left today is it?

I don't plan on watching it..but my post was directed at the dishonest and dumb dramatic TITLES you on the left feel the need to use...honesty isn't in any you on the left today is it?
I know. This is the problem I have with you and others of your ilk. You don't know squat and you don't WANT to know squat. You just want to sit, wait and pounce on the attack at anything real or perceived that goes against your talking points.

It's not a sign of intelligence. In fact, quite the opposite.

Continue to wallow in your ignorance...I know you like it.

Forum List

Back