The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

No one is forcing anything on you.

You're the one who says we need to force you religion on the entire country
I never said that. You are lying. I never called for anyone to be required to be Christian.

Your religious obsession with trashing a dead comedian is disgusting.. I've known one other Catholic like you. He was a big proponent of social engineering and a theocracy. He was disgusting too...a Fascist.
You certainly don't speak in a civil manner. I guess you think your atheism allows you a different, lower set of standards of behavior.

Carlin certainly has his diehard acolytes, and he strongly promoted atheism and atheist 'values'. so he certainly has been one of the atheist leaders.

Just like Rush Limbaugh come to think about it.

Let me guess....that was totally different....since you undoubtedly agreed with limbaugh.
Let's make one thing clear. You can insult me all you want, but you will NOT insult the greatest journalist and historian of all time, Rush Limbaugh. Do you read me?

Let's make one thing clear. You can insult me all you want, but you will NOT insult the greatest journalist and historian of all time, Rush Limbaugh. Do you read me?
Limbaugh was a fat loud mouthed cocksucker.

Rush Limbaugh? Jesus. How old are you? Limbaugh was a liar and a huge creep.

Limbaugh was simply the greatest of all time in so many areas. You will NOT insult him. Am I in any way unclear?

I will insult him every chance I get. He was a spiteful pillhead. He did his best to enrage the population for his own profit.

Yeah, I WILL insult that fat piece of shit. And there is not one damn thing you can do about it.

The fact that you defend Rush Limbaugh and demonize George Carlin speaks volumes about you. One was all about hate and the other was about making people laugh and think.

Limbaugh was simply the greatest of all time in so many areas. You will NOT insult him. Am I in any way unclear?

You have spent page after page insulting one of the greatest and most beloved comedians of all time. You have advocated the dismantling of the US Constitutions, specifically the 1st Amendment. You have defended the Catholic Church's protection of child molesters.

And you have the unmitigated gall to tell us we will NOT insult Rush Limbaugh? You have the audacity to tell us we will not insult Limbaugh, who was a drug addict and as divisive a personality as has ever existed in the media?

Sorry junior, I will insult who I please, when I please. And there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Forum List

Back