The Savagery of White on White Crime

So damn sad..........Baltimore is now a snake pit. Used to be, driving from NYC to DC, it was an automatic stop-off on the way to see the city.........take in a ballgame at Memorial Stadium in the days of Earl Weaver. Now? You drive right the fuck by that shithole...........no stopping for shit!!:gay:

What's sick is the reality that blacks kill almost as many people as whites do and they make up 1/5th the population. Do you see anything wrong with this OP?

If thats sick what do you think about a black person who ignores the problems in their own community?

Now what do you think about a white person who does the same thing?

I bet only one is wrong....aint that right Matthew

I think both are wrong as murder is wrong.

But be honest tho, as much as you bring it up, admit it....black violence is worse aint it? Between me and you...

Look at cuz photobombing the entire thing :rofl:

This is going to make a lot of white boys mad which will cause them to deflect to Black on Black crime.
Black racism is compounded by the inherent inability to articulate something so tenuous. It is indeed difficult to fight such an uphill battle at in the best of circumstances.

Could someone tell this guy that when you think another race is inferior thats the definition of being a racist.

He thinks being racist is talking smack or something

Of course you dont see the point, you have to know what words mean first. Dont worry tho, i'm hear to help
I have already responded:

Black racism is compounded by the inherent inability to articulate something so tenuous. It is indeed difficult to fight such an uphill battle in the best of circumstances.

What's sick is the reality that blacks kill almost as many people as whites do and they make up 1/5th the population. Do you see anything wrong with this OP?

If thats sick what do you think about a black person who ignores the problems in their own community?

But be honest tho, as much as you bring it up, admit it....black violence is worse aint it? Between me and you...
Yes, its much worse. Its an epidemic in your community, isnt it? The only time you hear the phrase "white on white crime", is when someone is desperately trying to take the attention away from black on black crime.

Per capita based on the fbi data...A much higher percentage of blacks do take part in it. Do you wish to fix this? We'd both be better off.

Look at cuz photobombing the entire thing :rofl:

This is going to make a lot of white boys mad which will cause them to deflect to Black on Black crime.
Black racism is compounded by the inherent inability to articulate something so tenuous. It is indeed difficult to fight such an uphill battle at in the best of circumstances.

Could someone tell this guy that when you think another race is inferior thats the definition of being a racist.

He thinks being racist is talking smack or something

What do you really expect of him. He has failed all of his life.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Why don't more whites care about white on white crime?

I appears they don't think that white lives matter. That's very racist of them. People who don't care about white on white crime are clearly raging anti-white bigots.

Per capita based on the fbi data...A much higher percentage of blacks do take part in it. Do you wish to fix this? We'd both be better off.

How would you be better off by doing nothing about white on white crime? Do you think it will trickle down?

I dont get how you think fixing BLACK on BLACK crime will help prevent WHITE on WHITE crime....

Matt thinks that stopping black on black crime will help him....A white boy! :rofl:

The only time you hear the phrase "white on white crime", is when someone is desperately trying to take the attention away from black on black crime.

The only time you hear "black on black crime" is when someone is desperately trying to deflect attention away from police violence against blacks. Bringing up "White on white crime" is a way of mocking those losers.

If you're going to support racist police violence, just support it honestly, like Meathead. Hiding your support of it behind weasel-words just makes it worse.

I appears they don't think that white lives matter. That's very racist of them. People who don't care about white on white crime are clearly raging anti-white bigots.
Maybe we should use more resources on fighting white on white crime than black on black. Is that what you're suggesting?

Yes, its much worse. Its an epidemic in your community, isnt it? The only time you hear the phrase "white on white crime", is when someone is desperately trying to take the attention away from black on black crime.

Whites being super scared of something doesnt make it an epidemic.

Calling something an epidemic doesnt erase white on white crime which is much higher.

If you arent scared of being killed by another white person using statistics....then your fear of a black person isnt based in stats anymore...Paranoia and racial fear
is the reason

Im laughing reading these posts by the fringe guilty white liberals who have zero ability to connect the dots. Almost all Americans think we have a black problem..........not a cop problem.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Even most blacks think we have a black problem and not a cop problem.:coffee:

duh

Its more pychologically soothing for them to deflect to Black on Black crime. Notice not one white person on this thread has addressed that issue. Whites kill other whites all the time but they are more concerned with Black people. Go figure?

Matt thinks that stopping black on black crime will help him....A white boy! :rofl:

Dude, blacks murder twice as many whites every year...Sure, it would probably make it easier for whites to trust blacks.

Why don't you wish to work to fix and repair things? It is a two person ride,,,you know!
Whites kill each other way more than Blacks kill whites. Fix your savagery issues in house first.

Forum List

Back