The scandals are falling apart

Democrats are starting to look like Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo running in circles screaming "I won. I won."

It's wishin' and hopin' and wishin' and hopin'.

It might have been different if obama had really fired someone, anyone. But he didn't. The man supposedly fired was leaving anyway and will get reassigned to another department.

Meanwhile, it was discovered that this paranoid cocaine addict bugged the congressional cloakroom.

California congressman Devin Nunes made the claim yesterday that the Justice Department wiretapped telephones in the House of Representative's Cloak Room, an exclusive part of the Capitol where members are able to privately interact with one another.

The man was FORCED to resign. FIRED.:eusa_whistle:

Acting director of IRS forced to resign amid furor over targeting of conservative groups
Acting director of IRS resigns amid furor over targeting of conservative groups - The Washington Post

He was forced to step down from a post that he legally couldn't keep for more than a few weeks anyway, what a shame.

The Right has never gotten it right about President Obama for 6 years. There's no reason to believe they will get this right.

The IRS scandal can't be pinned on Obama, and ironically, the IRS scandal is smothering the Benghazi fake scandal that the inmates were obsessing over.

It is way to early to say whether or not the scandal can be pinned on Obama, but it occurred while he was president, and how he deals with it will be entirely on him. So far I don't see anything to show me he really cares.
:lol:

This, from the Party that continues to blame Clinton for 9/11.

Thanks for the chuckles, QW!

I am a party all by myself?

By the way, what do you think of Obama's latest defense to all of this?

A friend of mine used to be an attorney for the IRS. He has an advanced law degree in taxation from an Ivy League law school and worked for many years within the IRS think tank. I couldn't wait to ask him about this and this is what he said: There is no scandal, there was no wrong doing. There was an inordinate and disproportionate number of applications for 501(c)(4) applications by conservative groups, (who were very unhappy about Obama's win) as opposed to liberal/progressive groups, (who were happy with Obama's win and didn't feel the need to organize).

The IRS is obligated to investigate an application for a 501(c)(4) to insure that it is not politically motivated. They do that with every application since these organizations are seeking non-profit status.

First, a request: Please stop bolding your posts. Save the bold for specific words or sentences you want to highlight. It's annoying and difficult to read.

Second, (and I would bold what I am referring to, but you have removed that option for me), the reason why this flood of applications took so long to approve/disapprove is because the Republicans in Congress have slashed the IRS budget.

Bullshit.

List of convictions, please.

Gewfball.
Convictions? What are you talking about, becki?

and

When did you have your first cocktail today?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not drink, do not smoke, have never had an illicit drug, and I read scientific publications in my spare time. You made a superficial claim about republicans and I requested a list of convictions for your ridiculous charges.

Make a silly suggestion, get a silly request, you silly man.

Becki you are. Dumb ass bitch who should be nailed from behind cause the bull spews out of your ass. Lol at you for saying you read scientific journals cause over the year I have heard you contradict modern science over and over again. You are a joke!

A friend of mine used to be an attorney for the IRS. He has an advanced law degree in taxation from an Ivy League law school and worked for many years within the IRS think tank. I couldn't wait to ask him about this and this is what he said: There is no scandal, there was no wrong doing. There was an inordinate and disproportionate number of applications for 501(c)(4) applications by conservative groups, (who were very unhappy about Obama's win) as opposed to liberal/progressive groups, (who were happy with Obama's win and didn't feel the need to organize).

The IRS is obligated to investigate an application for a 501(c)(4) to insure that it is not politically motivated. They do that with every application since these organizations are seeking non-profit status.

Either your friend is a lying fascist fuckwad, or you just made him up.
Yes, because there couldn't POSSIBLY be a non-political excuse for what happened, right?

In a word, no.

Ah, Sparky? The IRS and the Obama White House have already admitted there was wrong doing at the IRS. Your "friend" is about as clueless about what's happening at his old job as Eric Holder is at his present job...just saying....

Pssst! "wrongdoing" is not equal to politically directed.

Not "politically directed" does not equal non partisan.

Looks like the Benghazi scandal is going to turn into a Republican scandal. Lying about what e-mails said out of malice for the President is a pretty serious act.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lucky for you and Obama lying is still not a crime. Even, as proved with slick Willie, lying under oath doesn't matter to the liberal left. Rice lied, Obama lied about people who died, get over it.
Ummm... :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-bogus-email-leaks-came-from-republicans.html

Repeating a lie a lot only makes you look desperate, not witty.

I'm so bored with all this right wing faggotry. Can you people ever just pick one real issue and stick with it? Why do you constantly descend into loon bullshit that makes your ideology and members look retarded?

The fact here is that the issue remains the same, the government is screwing up massively. You just get confused because you think that the IRS and the FBI both ignoring the Constitution and the law are separate issues.

Forum List

Back