The scandals are falling apart

If the liberals at the IRS had just stopped at harassing the Tea Party, this might not have gone as far as it has. But they went further to target religious groups, Jewish Charity groups, conservative hispanic groups and individuals who weren't interested in a non profit corporation but had criticized obama.
I don't think this vandalism of the Constitution is exclusive to the IRS. I think government employees actually expect their job description includes making life for conservatives hell on this earth due to Obama calling us "the enemy." I think the gal who perpetrated this atrocity is a fine person to now be placed in charge of Obamacare. Can you imagine this shit being played out fooling around with people's health care at the whim of liars and get-even types?

Solyndra = fail

Fast & furious =fail

Benghazi =fail

IRS =fail

GOP =fail
Not to mention:

Travelgate = fail

Troopergate = fail

Whitewater = fail

Rose Law Firm = fail

Impeachment = fail

Juanita Broderick = fail

Paula Jones = fail

:lol:

well except for the fact that gore and congress couldn't retain the whitehouse or gain seats after them and clinton

You mean the Republicans who controlled Congress from 1994-2007? :lol:

Not quite since the housing crisis begin after the Democrats took control in 2006 or did you forget?
You're a moron.

Point to anything that the Democrats did from 2007 until the financial collapse that could have caused it.

They took back oversight duties of financial institutions. Dodd and Frank led the way. Chucky Schumer began encouraging depositors to begin a run on banks. Thousands of borrowers began defaulting on sub-prime loans. Loans they weren't qualified for. New lending regulations made it impossible for borrowers to refinance adjustable loans and convert them into fixed loans so their payments skyrocketed at the end of their 2 or 3 year fixed period. Many couldn't afford the payments. The housing market collapsed and many who had loans financed at over 100% of the value of their home found themselves underwater to the tune of thousands.

Last edited:
I'm so bored with all this right wing faggotry. Can you people ever just pick one real issue and stick with it? Why do you constantly descend into loon bullshit that makes your ideology and members look retarded?

Well, go have yourself a good cry and maybe those meanies will stop picking on your god....

You're going to pick on Jimi Hendrix?

No, honestly I'd like an actual intelligent dissenting voice in this country and not the clown car of retarded slaves that the Republican Party is. That's what I'm annoyed about. Obama deserves a lot of criticism and people checking him but the Republicans will never be smart or savvy enough to do it.

First, a request: Please stop bolding your posts. Save the bold for specific words or sentences you want to highlight. It's annoying and difficult to read.

Second, (and I would bold what I am referring to, but you have removed that option for me), the reason why this flood of applications took so long to approve/disapprove is because the Republicans in Congress have slashed the IRS budget.

Excuse #1. There was a sudden flood of applications which slowed down the process
There was no flood of applications according to the I.G. report. Actually the total number was down from previous years.

Excuse #2. The Republicans cut funding
The Obama Administration expanded the IRS in preparation of Obamacare by over 15,000 agents. This is the same excuse Obama and Hillary tried with the lapse in security at Benghazi.

Excuse#3. They've been treating everyone equally so this all about nothing
The IRS admitted already that conservative groups were unfairly targeted. Obama himself said if this were true it is unacceptable behavior. It doesn't matter if Salon.com provides a couple of examples of liberal groups being rejected or in their opinions harassed. The shear numbers cancel any claims out.

No links for any of these items?

How can the Executive Branch allocate more money for the IRS? Or for anything, for that matter?

Don't need any. My suggestion is learn to Google or Bing. It's all there.
Just use the phrase in bold letters I used.

Oh, and I would ask for a link for these imaginary IRS cuts but there were none. .

Last edited:
How did Obama end up with so many underlings who were willing to twist rules and break thumbs without ever consulting him to make sure it's what he would want them to do?

971878_587072394659353_1104662945_n_zps75c880fa.jpg

I'm so bored with all this right wing faggotry. Can you people ever just pick one real issue and stick with it? Why do you constantly descend into loon bullshit that makes your ideology and members look retarded?

Well, go have yourself a good cry and maybe those meanies will stop picking on your god....

No, honestly I'd like an actual intelligent dissenting voice in this country and not the clown car of retarded slaves that the Republican Party is. That's what I'm annoyed about. Obama deserves a lot of criticism and people checking him but the Republicans will never be smart or savvy enough to do it.
Oh yes, we are.

Solyndra = fail

Fast & furious =fail

Benghazi =fail

IRS =fail

GOP =fail
Not to mention:

Travelgate = fail

Troopergate = fail

Whitewater = fail

Rose Law Firm = fail

Impeachment = fail

Juanita Broderick = fail

Paula Jones = fail

WTF ? the clintons were proven guilty on each of those, I guess you consider it a fail because they are not in jail where they belong.

Oh yes, we are.

:laugh: With all your conspiracies and your mindless bullshit you've let the finance industry continue to be completely corrupt because you're too stupid and dickless to to take that on. You've failed to address all the governmental corruption and special interests. You've also failed to address the expansion of aggression in the Middle East and that those are still money pits for this country. You're so busy trying to keep adults from marrying each other, Obama's birth certificate and now framing Obama on some stupid conspiracy that happened way more under Bush. You people are useless idiots.

You mean the Republicans who controlled Congress from 1994-2007? :lol:

Not quite since the housing crisis begin after the Democrats took control in 2006 or did you forget?
You're a moron.

Point to anything that the Democrats did from 2007 until the financial collapse that could have caused it.

No you are a moron for thinking Barney Franks and Chris Dodd didn't have anything to do with the collapse.
Remember it was Barney Franks who said there was nothing going on with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac that it was fully self funded. Just a couple short months later the bubble burst and the Obama administration poured billion to bail it out. For your information that happen on the democratic watch.

”These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis,” said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ”The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.”’

The mortgage implosion started playing out a scant four years after this cynical pronouncement.

Read more: Barney Frank flees the scene of his fiscal crimes | Washington Times Communities

Last edited:

Jimi Hendrix is your god, what is your choice of drugs, the same that kill Hendrix?

Oh yes, we are.

:laugh: With all your conspiracies and your mindless bullshit you've let the finance industry continue to be completely corrupt because you're too stupid and dickless to to take that on. You've failed to address all the governmental corruption and special interests. You've also failed to address the expansion of aggression in the Middle East and that those are still money pits for this country. You're so busy trying to keep adults from marrying each other, Obama's birth certificate and now framing Obama on some stupid conspiracy that happened way more under Bush. You people are useless idiots.

yea, and bush blew up the twin towers and invaded iraq to get their oil :eusa_whistle:

Solyndra = fail

Fast & furious =fail

Benghazi =fail

IRS =fail

GOP =fail
Not to mention:

Travelgate = fail

Troopergate = fail

Whitewater = fail

Rose Law Firm = fail

Impeachment = fail

Juanita Broderick = fail

Paula Jones = fail

WTF ? the clintons were proven guilty on each of those, I guess you consider it a fail because they are not in jail where they belong.

Yes Slick Willy lost his right to practice law for some reason didn't he?

Not to mention:

Travelgate = fail

Troopergate = fail

Whitewater = fail

Rose Law Firm = fail

Impeachment = fail

Juanita Broderick = fail

Paula Jones = fail

Yes Slick Willy lost his right to practice law for some reason didn't he?

A true gop success story there. LOL

Forum List

Back