The scandals are falling apart

If the liberals at the IRS had just stopped at harassing the Tea Party, this might not have gone as far as it has. But they went further to target religious groups, Jewish Charity groups, conservative hispanic groups and individuals who weren't interested in a non profit corporation but had criticized obama.

Solyndra = fail

Fast & furious =fail

Benghazi =fail

IRS =fail

GOP =fail

Fast & Furious was a "fail"...so was Benghazi...so was targeting conservatives by the IRS...so was the loan made to Solyndra and the many other "green" companies that have gone belly up...so was the improper seizure of AP records.

This Administration isn't being run well. That isn't just an opinion...it's an observation. Over and over again we have problems with government and over and over, the people in charge don't seem to know anything about what's going on.

No that's Opinion .:eusa_whistle:

What you post is opinion, shit fer brains.

The fact is that this administration is embroiled in a half-dozen scandals. And the IRS one is growing like a mushroom cloud.

Look, you're a mindless troll who cares only about promoting your shameful party - I get it. You don't so much lie, as you define reality by party goals. That which promotes the party is "truth," that which harms the party is "lies."

You DO grasp that you're a joke, right? Another idiot drone spewing bullshit from the hate sites.

You're not stupid because you're a leftist, sparky; you're a leftist because you're stupid.

True story.

I'm so bored with all this right wing faggotry. Can you people ever just pick one real issue and stick with it? Why do you constantly descend into loon bullshit that makes your ideology and members look retarded?

Gee, Balls...it's hard to pick just "one" issue when this Administration has so many scandals going at once.

Those bad boys are starting to stack up like airplanes circling the airport in Die Hard II!

Ever notice that the Right never fails to sensationalize and exaggerate any incident to the point of absurdity if they think it is favorable to them??

Wow, I guess you must have forgot about Foley, Libby and the housing bubble burst that Democrats created and blamed republicans. You stick to MSNBC and leave the sensationalize and exaggerating to the pros.

You mean the Republicans who controlled Congress from 1994-2007? :lol:

Not quite since the housing crisis begin after the Democrats took control in 2006 or did you forget?

A friend of mine used to be an attorney for the IRS. He has an advanced law degree in taxation from an Ivy League law school and worked for many years within the IRS think tank. I couldn't wait to ask him about this and this is what he said: There is no scandal, there was no wrong doing. There was an inordinate and disproportionate number of applications for 501(c)(4) applications by conservative groups, (who were very unhappy about Obama's win) as opposed to liberal/progressive groups, (who were happy with Obama's win and didn't feel the need to organize).

The IRS is obligated to investigate an application for a 501(c)(4) to insure that it is not politically motivated. They do that with every application since these organizations are seeking non-profit status.

First, a request: Please stop bolding your posts. Save the bold for specific words or sentences you want to highlight. It's annoying and difficult to read.

Second, (and I would bold what I am referring to, but you have removed that option for me), the reason why this flood of applications took so long to approve/disapprove is because the Republicans in Congress have slashed the IRS budget.

Excuse #1. There was a sudden flood of applications which slowed down the process
There was no flood of applications according to the I.G. report. Actually the total number was down from previous years.

Excuse #2. The Republicans cut funding
The Obama Administration expanded the IRS in preparation of Obamacare by over 15,000 agents. This is the same excuse Obama and Hillary tried with the lapse in security at Benghazi.

Excuse#3. They've been treating everyone equally so this all about nothing
The IRS admitted already that conservative groups were unfairly targeted. Obama himself said if this were true it is unacceptable behavior. It doesn't matter if Salon.com provides a couple of examples of liberal groups being rejected or in their opinions harassed. The shear numbers cancel any claims out.

No links for any of these items?

How can the Executive Branch allocate more money for the IRS? Or for anything, for that matter?

Wow, I guess you must have forgot about Foley, Libby and the housing bubble burst that Democrats created and blamed republicans. You stick to MSNBC and leave the sensationalize and exaggerating to the pros.

You mean the Republicans who controlled Congress from 1994-2007? :lol:

Not quite since the housing crisis begin after the Democrats took control in 2006 or did you forget?
You're a moron.

Point to anything that the Democrats did from 2007 until the financial collapse that could have caused it.

I'm so bored with all this right wing faggotry. Can you people ever just pick one real issue and stick with it? Why do you constantly descend into loon bullshit that makes your ideology and members look retarded?

If you're so bored fucken leave.

When everything that this Administration does is perfect and any valid complaints surface are dismissed as simply racism, partisanship, or a fucken joke I can see why you would feel that way.

Simply denying the truth worked for you guys before, but that was when the corruption didn't seem real. Now everyone who pays taxes can relate to this issue. The worst fears an American imagine is getting a letter from the IRS. When the IRS is exposed as being dishonest or tyrannical that shakes the very foundations of our society.

This is not a laughing matter you fucken turd. Why don't you move on to another thread if you think this one is a joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back