The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

I'm reconsidering. Pictures such as that ^^^ above, with all those microorganisms working their little flakes off together, truly suggest some kind of supernatural brain power at work. One hell bent on making sure humans could go to hell for being bad puppies, up to 3.5 billion years later, and that good little Bible beaters could claim ethical superiority and drift off to some weird, drugged out, nirvana precinct once dead..

So, you see something as complex, don't understand how it could have come into being, so it MUST BE something really intelligent.

So, when you "see" God, and you see He's super complex and you don't understand how He could have come into being..... do you ask yourself "Who made God?"?

I'm reconsidering. Pictures such as that ^^^ above, with all those microorganisms working their little flakes off together, truly suggest some kind of supernatural brain power at work. One hell bent on making sure humans could go to hell for being bad puppies, up to 3.5 billion years later, and that good little Bible beaters could claim ethical superiority and drift off to some weird, drugged out, nirvana precinct once dead..
One of the lesser-known facts of god's creation, as a matter of fact. Everyone today is so intent and mesmerized with debating the animals on Noa's Ark that we often forget the equally important dingy that Noah fabricated in order to save the world's microorganisms. And just think of it! Noah, by god's instruction, was able to construct a craft of rubber centuries before man had a clue! I challenge each and every atheist to prove otherwise!

So, you see something as complex, don't understand how it could have come into being, so it MUST BE something really intelligent.
Not "MUST BE". Only an assumption.

So, when you "see" God, and you see He's super complex and you don't understand how He could have come into being..... do you ask yourself "Who made God?"?
What God are you talking about? QUOTE: "when you see God". Who see? You see. Me no see.

What God are you talking about? QUOTE: "when you see God". Who see? You see. Me no see.

Problem here is so many people don't make an assumption about God. They "KNOW" God exists. And their evidence is that the universe is complex.

You did notice I put "see" in quotation marks, right? Shouldn't be too hard to understand what I meant, right?

Problem here is so many people don't make an assumption about God. They "KNOW" God exists. And their evidence is that the universe is complex.

You did notice I put "see" in quotation marks, right? Shouldn't be too hard to understand what I meant, right?
That's why they get 'em young. Get indoctrinated early enough and it becomes unquestioned reality.

That's why they get 'em young. Get indoctrinated early enough and it becomes unquestioned reality.

Oh sure. You can see that people like Trump and others will use the same tactics as the religious. Because when you've been manipulated from birth, it's so easy to manipulate those people in adulthood.

Are you stupid lol? Of course, you are.

Nothing backs up evolution. Evolutionary science is supposed to back up evolution, i.e. no creation by God, but a lie cannot back up anything. The only destruction will be your soul after you die. Guaranteed.
The stupidity is yours alone.

"Evolutionary science" (as you call it) proves the bible is fiction. Will your guarantee of the destruction of my soul be PR'd as "scientific proof without a doubt"? You can start a whole new thread on it. :auiqs.jpg:

One of us is wrong and that means they're stupid. It's not me because science backs up the Bible. For example, we discovered the chicken came before the egg. That makes abiogenesis impossible. The only common ground we have is natural selection and that's because God created that. One cannot create life from non-life. That is a fact and is more evidence of creation.

As I said, a lie cannot back up anything and that's what evolution is. Darwinism is a hypothesis, but it is wrong. There is no abiogenesis and no possibility of life on another planet besides Earth, i.e. no aliens. The universe and life here began by creation.

Yes. I can guarantee you will suffer pain and burning. Yours is of the mundane type of punishment. Perhaps, it's because your beliefs aren't strong and that's due to lack of knowledge about evolutionary science.

Anyway, I'm bored so will move on.
Actually, science does not “back up” the Bible.

Where does science back up a flat earth?

To understand what you meant (mean)? No. Look what else you wrote >>>

Where/What is this "evidence"? The 'complexity of the universe' is evidence that there is no god. Are you blind? Don't you see, man ... don't you see? Open your eyes. Take a look at the universe, can you not see that it is complex?

To understand what you meant (mean)? No. Look what else you wrote >>>

Where/What is this "evidence"? The 'complexity of the universe' is evidence that there is no god. Are you blind? Don't you see, man ... don't you see? Open your eyes. Take a look at the universe, can you not see that it is complex?

The problem with the argument that "The 'complexity of the universe' is evidence" is that we have to assume you're making the correct assumption here.

The universe could be complex for many, many, many different reasons. One of which is a God did it.

The problem with this argument is that if only a God could have created a complex universe, then what created the complex God?

The problem with the argument that "The 'complexity of the universe' is evidence" is that we have to assume you're making the correct assumption here.
There is no "correct" assumption available.

The universe could be complex for many, many, many different reasons. One of which is a God did it.
That's right.

The problem with this argument is that if only a God could have created a complex universe, then what created the complex God?
There is no evidence of a god ever having existed so your question is unanswerable. There is no "correct assumption" as I've already pointed out. Biblical explanations (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) are fundamentally bumblefucking superstition.

There is no "correct" assumption available.

That's right.

There is no evidence of a god ever having existed so your question is unanswerable. There is no "correct assumption" as I've already pointed out. Biblical explanations (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) are fundamentally bumblefucking superstition.

Exactly, the chances that an assumption will be right, true or reflect reality is small, like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. Including the assumption that a god did it.

That's why people like me don't say any one thing is right, but attack those who do say their version is right.

Exactly, the chances that an assumption will be right, true or reflect reality is small, like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. Including the assumption that a god did it.
The chance is far less than that.
That's why people like me don't say any one thing is right, but attack those who do say their version is right.
But you have no idea what is right so you cannot possibly know what is wrong.

The chance is far less than that.
But you have no idea what is right so you cannot possibly know what is wrong.

Well, you get the point.

The point isn't about whether I'm wrong or not, because I'm not saying anything is right.

The point is to tell people who say "GOD MADE THE UNIVERSE" that their logic is bad.

How can God not exist?
How can that prove God exists?
You are delusional.

1624045929924.png

God is all around us therefore I know God exists.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back