The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

1624046601317.png

If that was meant for me I have one word for you...

PANTHEIST

******CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Given:
Pantheism, the doctrine that the universe conceived of as a whole is God and, conversely, that there is no God but the combined substance, forces, and laws that are manifested in the existing universe.
Then why even bother with "God"? Knowing that the vast majority of fellow god botherers will vehemently disagree with you? I just call it nature.

Given:
Pantheism, the doctrine that the universe conceived of as a whole is God and, conversely, that there is no God but the combined substance, forces, and laws that are manifested in the existing universe.
Then why even bother with "God"? Knowing that the vast majority of fellow god botherers will vehemently disagree with you? I just call it nature.

1624048252376.png

I'm not an atheist.

My beliefs are my beliefs

Why do you care?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

How can God not exist?
How can that prove God exists?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

God is all around us therefore I know God exists.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.
Posting pictures which evolved as the planet evolved is not proof of any God.
You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

You do not know God exists. That's a lie. You have never seen or interacted with any God. You might think you have because you believe in God but you have no evidence at all.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate. ...
I am looking forward to this. I hope she takes the bait.

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

There is no God and never has been. I challenge anyone on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that can be independently verified.

Before you bombard me with your silly bible quotes and psalms etc, I am very good at this debate.
I do nt care what you believe but don't force your lies and myths on me and spray your bullshit around as if it is fact.

1624084225810.png

The proof is all around you. Oh! Ye of little faith.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 503124

The proof is all around you. Oh! Ye of little faith.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

You can post that a thousand times and it's proof of nothing. God does not exist and never did.

You fools believe in immaculate conception and virgin births yet it's me who has lit type faith? Faith in what?
Pathenogenisis is impossible in humans.

Faith doe a not equate to fact.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have nothing but delusions. Just another brain dead godbotherer.

You can post that a thousand times and it's proof of nothing. God does not exist and never did.

Oh! Ye of little faith.

You fools believe in immaculate conception and virgin births yet it's me who has lit type faith? Faith in what?

Where did I say I believe in such?

Pathenogenisis is impossible in humans.

Yet you believe the whole universe just magically appeared from nothingness.

Faith doe a not equate to fact.

The fact is all around you.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

What more evidence do you need?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have nothing but delusions. Just another brain dead godbotherer.

I'm not the one who asserts that they can magically get something from nothing as you say your prayers to the great alter of scientific consensus saying you know something that you haven't witnessed.

I on the other hand have a whole universe to bear witness to my beliefs.

1624129106691.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1624129480920.png
    1624129480920.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
How can God not exist?
You are delusional.

View attachment 502944

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

And you cannot know without a doubt that gods don't exist.

In fact there's a hell of a lot more of what we don't know than what we do.

What makes you think you're correct?
About what? I will guess, Mr. Mysterious:

What makes me think it is correct that our observable universe is a circle (really a sphere) with earth at its center? Because the speed of light is pretty much constant in every direction. What shape results from drawing lines of equal length in every direction?

This is pretty basic stuff.

Correct. But this statement is insufficient. We can never even gather any evidence against the existence of gods, because they are magic. One can never produce evidence for or against magic.

Which puts gods squarely on the same shelf with rainbow unicorns, Astrology, wiccan spells, voodoo, etc.

Correct. But this statement is insufficient. We can never even gather any evidence against the existence of gods, because they are magic. One can never produce evidence for or against magic.

Which puts gods squarely on the same shelf with rainbow unicorns, Astrology, wiccan spells, voodoo, etc.

I don't claim to know things I cannot possible know.
And I don't think it matters if gods exist or not.

Forum List

Back