The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

I'm not the one who stole the Creation story from religion that would be those who worship at the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus when they slapped a new label on it calling it the big bang or somethin':)
Wrong. Science didn't rename unicorns. Science says that there is proof of horses but your unicorn doesn't exist.

Wrong. Science didn't rename unicorns. Science says that there is proof of horses but your unicorn doesn't exist.

1624282861656.png

So we're all supposed to believe that the universe appeared out of nowhere some fifteen billion years ago because the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus said it did.

Sounds like a creation story to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1624282861720.png
    1624282861720.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 16

So we're all supposed to believe that the universe appeared out of nowhere some fifteen billion years ago because the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus said it did.

Who says the universe appeared out of nowhere some fifteen billion years ago? Science doesn't say so and neither do I. Science proves that creation (as it states in the bible) is hogwash. If you don't know who killed Cock Robin it doesn't mean he isn't dead.

Who says the universe appeared out of nowhere some fifteen billion years ago? Science doesn't say so and neither do I. Science proves that creation (as it states in the bible) is hogwash. If you don't know who killed Cock Robin it doesn't mean he isn't dead.

1624284726619.png

So where was the universe prior to that moment in time?

Did the magic spaghetti monster of scientific consensus barf it up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

These structures mean that possibly in nature described by the laws of physics, there are things that are true, but nevertheless cannot be proven to be true.
Hey, turns out The Easter Bunny could ("possibly") be real.. Yay!
So that throws cold water on anyone who thinks things are false if they cannot be proven to be true.
Yes, because of "a simpler example of logical systems that cannot be proven except when going to a higher level system." The Tooth Fairy, for instance, cannot "possibly" be proven "true" without first imposing god level arithmetical structure.. minimally.

Last edited:

Is that important to know?

1624287379847.png

Obviously not if you worship at the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus and believe the magic flying spaghetti monster barfed the universe into existence.

*****CHUCKLE*****

... The Tooth Fairy, for instance, cannot "possibly" be proven "true" .....
I know for a fact it was my father who put the coin into a glass. I was fake-sleeping and had one eye open. And although it would be highly improbably for him to have taken on the task worldwide, claiming that he (and he alone) was responsible for distributing coins to the children of the world would at least be based upon fact and that fact does disprove any notion of a "tooth fairy".

I know for a fact it was my father who put the coin into a glass. I was fake-sleeping and had one eye open. And although it would be highly improbably for him to have taken on the task worldwide, claiming that he (and he alone) was responsible for distributing coins to the children of the world would at least be based upon fact and that fact does disprove any notion of a "tooth fairy".
1624287644523.png

How do you know he didn't self identify as one?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Obviously not if you worship at the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus and believe the magic flying spaghetti monster barfed the universe into existence.

So in your final analysis life was created either by some "god" or by a spaghetti monster? You must be American ... you are only allowed two, extremely opposed choices in life, no matter the subject.

View attachment 503976

How do you know he didn't self identify as one?

Because I was awake.

So in your final analysis life was created either by some "god" or by a spaghetti monster? You must be American ... you are only allowed two, extremely opposed choices in life, no matter the subject.
So true!

1624288505356.png

So where was the universe prior to your big bang creation myth taught by the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus that you worship and kneel at?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 503971

*****CHUCKLE*****

How would you life change if at noon today that a definitive 100% confirmed no doubt in anyone's mind proof of how the universe came to be was published?

It wouldn't change my life at all.

Hate to distract y'all from all the current distraction, but this very topical and interesting bit just popped up on my YouTube menu:

In case anyone's actually still interested in the sort of thing scientific methods of inquiry can and do accomplish.. every day.

No. That is how it works in your religious circles, but not in scientific circles. Thanks for asking.

No. That is how it works in your religious circles, but not in scientific circles. Thanks for asking.

1624301666663.png

Which religious circle would that be?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back