The Second Proof of God

Good for you. Did you decide I was telling you you could not do something? Do you often feel as if people are telling you you cannot do things?

Need a cookie? :p
No. I decided you were dishonest.

I see. I'm dishonest because you asked me if I believed in something I've never said or indicated I believe? Got it. :lol:
No. You are dishonest in that you deny that intelligence/consciousness is the most complex and advanced thing the universe has created.

Your argument is that since we don't know everything that exists you can't say that it is.

I guess you will never be able to understand the purpose of the universe until you know everything about the universe. That's very convenient for you to ignore everything we do know.

This is just one example of your dishonesty, bro.
his logic is sound

the dunderhead logic is to make proclamations about what you dont know...thats literal fucking stupidity and why your intellect, trolling or not, is straight trashbags
And ignore what you do know?
you DONT know. Thats the point genius

I see. I'm dishonest because you asked me if I believed in something I've never said or indicated I believe? Got it. :lol:
No. You are dishonest in that you deny that intelligence/consciousness is the most complex and advanced thing the universe has created.

Your argument is that since we don't know everything that exists you can't say that it is.

I guess you will never be able to understand the purpose of the universe until you know everything about the universe. That's very convenient for you to ignore everything we do know.

his logic is sound

the dunderhead logic is to make proclamations about what you dont know...thats literal fucking stupidity and why your intellect, trolling or not, is straight trashbags
You don't know that intelligence is the most advanced and complicated thing the universe has produced?

Of what you do know.

his logic is sound

You don't know that intelligence is the most advanced and complicated thing the universe has produced?

Of what you do know.
that last line ~ tells yourself, hey self...i cant pretend this goes for the whole universe

hence the need for that last sentence being necessary as your qualifier...

and why you were wrong to contend your interlocketers point. .that you CANT know thats true for the entire universe

you literally refuted yourself

troll, and an intellect made of dunderheaded loose logic trashbags

Trolls dont like real science, or the truth. Its literally impossible for their brains to say "hmm i dont know."

The evolutionary phases of matter are:

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution
5. Evolution of consciousness

Each one of these phases or stages is a separate and unique phenomena and show the progression of complexity as space time has evolved.

Finding another species in the universe who has greater intelligence or consciousness would not be a new stage or phase.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

Each phase or stage has it's own unique set of laws of nature that govern it's cause and effect relationships.

Last edited:
Here is the third proof of God.

adriana-lima-victoria-secret-3.jpg
Amen!

SETI stands for Search for ExTraterrestrial Intelligence.

SETI searchs for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence by monitoring electromagnetic radiation for signs of transmissions from civilizations on other planets.

SETI looks for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence because they believe that we live in a universe whose laws of nature are such that beings that know and create will eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions.

I am uninterested in this thread now.
You couldn't think of anything that would be more advanced than intelligence either?

Me either.
So limited human knowledge is strong enough to empirically conclude that something doesn't exist, that you have no way of studying?

Thats the sort of lazy intellectual dishonesty that leads one to believing Religious dogma.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

Before biological evolution could occur, cosmic evolution, stellar evolution and chemical evolution had to occur first. There is a sequence and a progression. The progression follows the laws of nature at every step along the way through cause and effect.

The progression or evolution of matter is from less complex to more complex and is indisputable. It is why we are searching for intelligence in the universe.

You make a claim that I believe something, I ask when I've ever said something like that, and you just blithely pass it right by. You might want to consider your own character, when you both refuse to give definitions for terms you use and refuse to explain why you think I believe something I've never said or hinted at. ;)
I can do anything I want. I don't need you to get my message out. You have been weighed and measured and found to be lacking.

Good for you. Did you decide I was telling you you could not do something? Do you often feel as if people are telling you you cannot do things?

Need a cookie? :p

I am dishonest because I deny something is true when I cannot know if it is true?

The dishonesty here is yours. You believe that you can take what humanity knows and assume it applies to the entire universe, because.....well, because you want it to, I suppose.

I am not ignoring everything we know. I am just not extrapolating what humanity knows to the entire universe, as though there could not possibly be anything more than what people have already discovered. I am not ignoring everything we know, I am simply not arrogant enough to assume that humanity must know everything of importance there is to know in the universe.

You, on the other hand, seem to be of the opinion that you know enough about the universe to make declarations about what could possibly be in it. You seem to be arrogant enough to believe that because you cannot conceive something (something more complex than intelligence), it must not exist.

But do go on about how my admitting to not knowing what is in most of the universe is being dishonest.

The way this ass clown concludes things would be hilarious in a formal debate setting.

"Intelligence is the greatest thing in the Universe!"

"How tf would you know?"

"Cuz I cant conceive of anything greater!"

**crowd laughter**

"argument from ignorance....logical fallacy. dismissed. with love. and lulz."

:lol:

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

Before biological evolution could occur, cosmic evolution, stellar evolution and chemical evolution had to occur first. There is a sequence and a progression. The progression follows the laws of nature at every step along the way through cause and effect.

The progression or evolution of matter is from less complex to more complex and is indisputable. It is why we are searching for intelligence in the universe.

Matter evolves from less complex to more complex? And this is indisputable? You seem to be talking about something other than biologic evolution here.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back