The secret to ending race wars

Nature has equipped some animals to solve their problems in that manner.

View attachment 140323

Very few are "problem solving".
We had a black President.
It's not race wars that's the problem, it's equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up. Rome was not built in a day
The issue breaks down rather simple. The majority of Americans are not racist. And when you insist on teaching them about they get mad. The teacher then says they got mad because they are racist.
In truth they got mad being forced to sit through a lesson they already knew.

Nature has equipped some animals to solve their problems in that manner.

View attachment 140323

Very few are "problem solving".
We had a black President.
It's not race wars that's the problem, it's equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up. Rome was not built in a day
The issue breaks down rather simple. The majority of Americans are not racist. And when you insist on teaching them about they get mad. The teacher then says they got mad because they are racist.
In truth they got mad being forced to sit through a lesson they already knew.

The issue breaks down rather simple, the majority of Americans are not criminals but we don't stop trying to end crime. The same applies to white racism. we don't stop fighting until it's reduced to zero or to irrelevance.

Stop talking about it

If you don't feed something, it will die

I've always said everyone should train at a martial arts gym. You'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse "band of brothers" than you will at one of those.

You are correct, though. The media, the politicians, the professional race baiters grossly inflate the issue and keep people riled up. They do it on purpose. Racism has become a cash cow for lots of people.

Stop talking about it

I've always said everyone should train at a martial arts gym. You'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse "band of brothers" than you will at one of those.

You are correct, though. The media, the politicians, the professional race baiters grossly inflate the issue and keep people riled up. They do it on purpose. Racism has become a cash cow for lots of people.

.I could say that about any sport.

Yet the person making these comments does not understand just exactly how they have been race baited. Racism as a cash cow? For who?

The issue breaks down rather simple, the majority of Americans are not criminals but we don't stop trying to end crime. The same applies to white racism. we don't stop fighting until it's reduced to zero or to irrelevance.

Funny you only fight "white" racism. I think thats a tell as to what you are really after myself.

There is no racism in America.
There is discrimination and prejudice.
Calling someone a name is prejudice.
Not associating with someone is discrimination.
Not racism.
We have a right to discriminate and be prejudicial.

Funny you only fight "white" racism. I think thats a tell as to what you are really after myself.

And what is it that I am after?

I am really tired of trying to discuss anything with a bunch of dumb asses detached from reality.

I said white racism. I would say all racism if all racism was the same as what whites have done. But what you make black racism out o to be is a response to racism whites have put on us. So when you can find any law or policy enacted by blacks in order to deny whites of any opportunity, then you can talk to me about other kinds of racism.

Not racism.

There is racism in America. We do not have the right o discriminate.

Not racism.

If a black person moves into my neighborhood I have to talk to him? invite him into my home?
If a black person is a cashier in a store, I have to use his lane?
If there are black people in a restaurant I have to eat there, I can't go somewhere else?

And what is it that I am after?

I am really tired of trying to discuss anything with a bunch of dumb asses detached from reality.

I said white racism. I would say all racism if all racism was the same as what whites have done. But what you make black racism out o to be is a response to racism whites have put on us. So when you can find any law or policy enacted by blacks in order to deny whites of any opportunity, then you can talk to me about other kinds of racism.

You said "white racism" because you are a racist and want to gain advantage. You said it because you have been taught to blame everything on it. You said it because you see race everywhere..starting with your self image, and you assume everyone else does.
Now, you have choices about the company you keep and the society you live in. But the terrible thing is you know that the less white the society the less pleasant it is. That is a universal rule.

Not racism.

We have every right to. It is a natural right enjoyed by free people everywhere.

Not racism.

If a black person moves into my neighborhood I have to talk to him? invite him into my home?
If a black person is a cashier in a store, I have to use his lane?
If there are black people in a restaurant I have to eat there, I can't go somewhere else?

Dont be surprised at the answer you get :)

By the way...I saw a white person on a TV commercial earlier. I know you will call BS on me but I swear I did. It was a car insurance commercial and he played a really dumb guy whose patronizing wife fixed everything for him. But still...white guys in commercials? Are we going retro?

i live in a white zone..does that make me a bigot or simply a person wanting a certain lifestyle?

i live in a white zone..does that make me a bigot or simply a person wanting a certain lifestyle?

George Will...years ago before he was cucked...defined an integrated neighborhood as "the time between the first black family moving in and the last white family moving out"

Stop talking about it

so if you don't talk about something it doesn't exist?

:rolleyes:

Apparently so. This is the point liberalism has brought us to. For example, there was a guy who posted the info graphic below about CNN for which he was bullied and harassed by huge corporations. Apparently some things can not be talked about so as to pretend they dont exist. I guess Bonzi was asking for the same logical consideration? Wrong but logical considering the liberal thought process.

sexton2.jpg

Forum List

Back