The secret to ending race wars

The issue breaks down rather simple, the majority of Americans are not criminals but we don't stop trying to end crime. The same applies to white racism. we don't stop fighting until it's reduced to zero or to irrelevance.

Funny you only fight "white" racism. I think thats a tell as to what you are really after myself.

And what is it that I am after?

I am really tired of trying to discuss anything with a bunch of dumb asses detached from reality.

I said white racism. I would say all racism if all racism was the same as what whites have done. But what you make black racism out o to be is a response to racism whites have put on us. So when you can find any law or policy enacted by blacks in order to deny whites of any opportunity, then you can talk to me about other kinds of racism.

You said "white racism" because you are a racist and want to gain advantage. You said it because you have been taught to blame everything on it. You said it because you see race everywhere..starting with your self image, and you assume everyone else does.
Now, you have choices about the company you keep and the society you live in. But the terrible thing is you know that the less white the society the less pleasant it is. That is a universal rule.

I am not a racist and I have not been taught shit. This comment is what's wrong with some whites. they are detached from reality completely.

There is no racism in America.
There is discrimination and prejudice.
Calling someone a name is prejudice.
Not associating with someone is discrimination.
Not racism.
We have a right to discriminate and be prejudicial.

There is racism in America. We do not have the right o discriminate.

If a black person moves into my neighborhood I have to talk to him? invite him into my home?
If a black person is a cashier in a store, I have to use his lane?
If there are black people in a restaurant I have to eat there, I can't go somewhere else?

You can don't have to do any of those things but what you don't have the right to do is deny people the right to opportunities based upon their race.

Stop talking about it

If you don't feed something, it will die

Exactly. If those slaves would have just quit whining about being someone's property, they would have been freed immediately. If women would have just quit whining about not being able to vote, they would have been allowed to vote immediately. Throughout history, those that didn't complain about injustices done to them have always been rewarded with the injustices being ended. Thank you so much for showing us the way.

Stop talking about it

Exactly. If those slaves would have just quit whining about being someone's property, they would have been freed immediately. If women would have just quit whining about not being able to vote, they would have been allowed to vote immediately. Throughout history, those that didn't complain about injustices done to them have always been rewarded with the injustices being ended. Thank you so much for showing us the way.

We see through this. Just be quiet so we can keep doing what we are doing. That's what they are telling us and we know it. That's why they don't like it being told to them.

whites-only.JPG
Constantly attacking forty million American citizens as stupid, dirty, criminals, given to rape, will not make for domestic tranquility. -

Pretending it's not there won't make it disappear.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I think things are well on the way to becoming equal in this country Much more equal than most.
The WAR continues because the topic and arguing continues. Everyone knows that we are all equal deep in their hearts. All races in this country have equal rights. Prejudices will never die, however..... bringing up the topic only stirs up the prejudicial feelings.

Stop talking about it

so if you don't talk about something it doesn't exist?

:rolleyes:

Apparently so. This is the point liberalism has brought us to. For example, there was a guy who posted the info graphic below about CNN for which he was bullied and harassed by huge corporations. Apparently some things can not be talked about so as to pretend they dont exist. I guess Bonzi was asking for the same logical consideration? Wrong but logical considering the liberal thought process.

View attachment 140539

There is actual discussion, then, there is hate speech and bickering.
What happens here is mostly bickering.
IRL, it happens in the media too. Their "discussion" is only encouraging hate and division, not resolution.....

I'm all for discussion, if it's actually a real productive discussion.

Because of media bias and spinning....
It's not "racial discrimination against blacks". It's simply seeing blacks as the intellectually inferior race that they are. And seeing things for what they are is not racist, just reality.
That is OK with me as I see you as an Asshole which is what you are ...you are a colon with doodoo on it...that is why I have no resperct of any kind for weak sad little Trump bitchettes like your sorry ass...:9:
I didn't vote for Trump.

IN GENERAL, It's a fact that Negros are better athletically, and intellectually inferior to both Asians and Whites. I may STILL be an asshole, but that's besides the point. :biggrin:

It's not "racial discrimination against blacks". It's simply seeing blacks as the intellectually inferior race that they are. And seeing things for what they are is not racist, just reality.
See? Now that's the conversation America needs to have. A civil war wasn't enough.

Forum List

Back