The Senate Matters Folks

Court packing means adding more Supreme Court Justices.
No...it does not.

And Republicans have been packing the lower courts in unprecedented numbers for two years with uber right wing judges and will only accelerate that oace unless they lose the Senate.

Vote...people...it matters

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR
FDR and the Court Packing Plan - Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937. Franklin D Roosevelt was the 32nd American President who served in office from March 4, 1933 to April 12, 1945. One of the important events during his second term of presidency was the Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 known as the "court-packing plan".

FDR packing the court - Bing
Here's what Trump is doing to the judiciary. Call it what you will but it's a MAJOR right wing make over

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

He's doing his constitutionally mandated duty by filling vacancies. Maobama went one step further than that with the DC court of appeals, he added 2 seats.

Read the links and you'll see that Trump is reshaping the courts in to a right wing arm of the Republican Party.

I got one thing to say about that, FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO

Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

That MAY protect our healthcare and retirement...but then it may not.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

These partisan creeps will sit on those courts for a GENERATION.

Get off your asses and VOTE people.

It MATTERS

Social security was never meant to be a retirement fund for the masses , who told you that?

Why not? Social Security isn't free - and it isn't free once you start receiving it. Workers paid into it their entire working careers. When many companies went under and workers lost their retirement benefits - Social Security is all many of them have left.

Because not enough money was ever paid into it to be a retirement account.

You know damn well they were betting on most people dying before they could collect.

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR
FDR and the Court Packing Plan - Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937. Franklin D Roosevelt was the 32nd American President who served in office from March 4, 1933 to April 12, 1945. One of the important events during his second term of presidency was the Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 known as the "court-packing plan".

Here's what Trump is doing to the judiciary. Call it what you will but it's a MAJOR right wing make over

He's doing his constitutionally mandated duty by filling vacancies. Maobama went one step further than that with the DC court of appeals, he added 2 seats.

Read the links and you'll see that Trump is reshaping the courts in to a right wing arm of the Republican Party.

President Obama did the same thing.
That's what Presidents do.
No...he didn't. And the links provided prove that.

Don't lie

If he didn't why did harry have to use the nuclear option, Einstein?

No...it does not.

And Republicans have been packing the lower courts in unprecedented numbers for two years with uber right wing judges and will only accelerate that oace unless they lose the Senate.

Vote...people...it matters

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR

It was a right wing Supreme Court that ruled on Roe vs Wade.
The vote on Roe vs Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

• Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)
  • Warren Burger (Nixon, R)
  • William Douglas (FDR, D)
  • William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)
  • Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)
  • Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)
  • Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)
Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR

President Obama did the same thing.
That's what Presidents do.
No...he didn't. And the links provided prove that.

Don't lie

Obama's judges leave liberal imprint on U.S. law | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - When President Barack Obama entered the White House in 2009, the federal appeals court based in Virginia was known as one of the most conservative benches in the country.

Two Obama terms later, Democratic appointees hold a 10-5 majority on the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a panel of which issued a groundbreaking ruling this April backing transgender rights.

No I'm saying spamming the board with multiple threads with the same theme is against the posting rules.

Every one of them is different

Sorry if voting is something that Republicans are against

I can tell you to go fuck yourself it 25 different fonts, font sizes and colors, in the end it's still repetition. even if they aren't exactly the same. Your weak attempt at playing semantics just proves your ignorance. LMAO

Last edited:
We should vote like our lives depend on it - because they do!

DqzmubsWsAA0cgM.jpg

It MATTERS

Don't worry, I will be. And after watching leftists commit mass riots and assaults for the past 2 years it will be straight Republican all the way down the ballot. I'm not even going to look at their names. Everyone with an R is getting my vote. That's how much you leftist shitheads have pissed me off.

If he didn't why did harry have to use the nuclear option, Einstein?

"Harry" had to use the nuclear option on LOWER court picks and CABINET nominations because Republicans were obstructing like madmen.

McConnell nuked the Supreme Court after hold the Scalia seat open for a YEAR

It MATTERS

Don't worry, I will be. And after watching leftists commit mass riots and assaults for the past 2 years it will be straight Republican all the way down the ballot. I'm not even going to look at their names. Everyone with an R is getting my vote. That's how much you leftist shitheads have pissed me off.
Good. Voting is our democratic duty.

I encourage ALL people to vote because voting is essential to our democracy...

Of course the poster I was responding to probably cast his last vote for Putin in Kiev but...

Last edited:
People keep asking why I voted Trump....this is why.

My vote helped secure SCOTUS for our children's future
And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

It has taken trump some time and will take a few more years to erase the stain that occupied the wh before trump.

The Senate Matters Folks

True, to some extent. We'd really have been screwed if Shitlery had won and the dims came within a vote or two in the senate. Collins, McQuisling, or Murkowski would have gladly provided the dims with votes to carry their agenda.

And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

You say that as if it's a bad thing. It's a fantastic thing
Packing the lower courts with right wing corporatist judges is a very bad thing...unless of course you're a rich republican

The Senate matters.

Judges matter

Conventional wisdom says the Senate will remain in Republican hands and we'll have two more years of right wing court packing.

Of course that could change if we get off our butts and VOTE

What makes you think you should have the right to vote? The criminally insane need to be locked up. That would take of most of the libtards in the House and Senate.

Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

That MAY protect our healthcare and retirement...but then it may not.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

These partisan creeps will sit on those courts for a GENERATION.

It MATTERS

Social security was never meant to be a retirement fund for the masses , who told you that?

And here you see i am correct that Republicans want to do away with Social Security.

I have stopped arguing with people like this because they don't matter.

We just need to know their intentions

Social Security is the third rail of politics. You don't touch it unless you want to die.

Are you proposing that if the Dems win the Senate, there will be no more filling judicial vacancies?
Because that would not be productive.

Wow you figured out Republican Presidents put conservative judges in the courts just like Democrat Presidents put liberal judges in them no one gets anything past you.
Just like?

After blocking Dems from seating moderate and liberal judges in an alarming way when Obama was President...Republicans have packed the courts in unprecedented numbers with UBER conservatives...and if they keep the Senate that pace will only accelerate

Why do you think something is wrong with conservative judges who actually go by what is written in the Constitution?

Did you ever bother reading the Constitution before wiping your ass with it?

Don't worry! They will learn about court packing attempted by Roosevelt when they get to high school.

Forum List

Back