The Senate Matters Folks

People keep asking why I voted Trump....this is why.

My vote helped secure SCOTUS for our children's future
And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

Court packing means adding more Supreme Court Justices.
No...it does not.

And Republicans have been packing the lower courts in unprecedented numbers for two years with uber right wing judges and will only accelerate that oace unless they lose the Senate.

Vote...people...it matters

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR
FDR and the Court Packing Plan - Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937. Franklin D Roosevelt was the 32nd American President who served in office from March 4, 1933 to April 12, 1945. One of the important events during his second term of presidency was the Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 known as the "court-packing plan".

FDR packing the court - Bing
Here's what Trump is doing to the judiciary. Call it what you will but it's a MAJOR right wing make over

How the Trump Administration Is Remaking the Courts

Yes, and Obama did the same with far left Judges.

By the way, Moon Bats. Before you get too uppity thinking about winning the House next week remember the real reason. It is not that this country is turning Moon Bat. It is because many incumbent Republican House members decided not to run this year. Many more than normal.

Republicans will not lose 1,000 national office like what happen to the Democrat Party when Obama was President.

No one wants dirty air or water.
We all want the same things.
Good healthcare for all, work protections.
It's a matter of how it can be done without bankrupting us all.
We tried the lefts way, not working out very well.
Time to try the rights way.
If that doesn't work out, then vote out both parties and we the people will get new parties.

Newsflash. We DID try it the right's way before we passed the ACA.

And as noted. It sucked pretty bad

No that was still big government control with Bush.
The progressives in both parties ideology does not work.

People keep asking why I voted Trump....this is why.

My vote helped secure SCOTUS for our children's future

So when they can't get health care and they have no protections at work and they have to breathe in dirty air and drink dirty water... just remember SCOTUS was out there protecting them.

Time to try the rights way.
If that doesn't work out, then vote out both parties and we the people will get new parties.

It is one of the dumbest dishonest BS being floated by the left wing idiots. No one want dirty air, water, poor health care, except they in their dillusional minds. Truly a simplistic smear campaign.

And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

Court packing means adding more Supreme Court Justices.
No...it does not.

And Republicans have been packing the lower courts in unprecedented numbers for two years with uber right wing judges and will only accelerate that oace unless they lose the Senate.

Vote...people...it matters

Yes it does.
It's our history.
FDR
FDR and the Court Packing Plan - Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937. Franklin D Roosevelt was the 32nd American President who served in office from March 4, 1933 to April 12, 1945. One of the important events during his second term of presidency was the Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937 known as the "court-packing plan".

FDR packing the court - Bing
Here's what Trump is doing to the judiciary. Call it what you will but it's a MAJOR right wing make over

How the Trump Administration Is Remaking the Courts

Yes, and Obama did the same with far left Judges.
Fine...but Trump has managed to pack the lower courts FULL of right wing corporatists and if he gets the chance he'll spend two more years jamming more through.
There are currently 30 vacancies on lower courts and more to come.

We could be looking at a FAR right wing court system for a generation

The Senate MATTERS

Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

That MAY protect our healthcare and retirement...but then it may not.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

These partisan creeps will sit on those courts for a GENERATION.

Get off your asses and VOTE people.

It MATTERS

So when Obambi was "stuffing" the Court with ULTRA Leftwing appointees it was just fine eh?

It is one of the dumbest dishonest BS being floated by the left wing idiots. No one want dirty air, water, poor health care, except they in their dillusional minds. Truly a simplistic smear campaign.

Do you actively WANT that?

Probably not.

But you just don't care

45313814_2192617821013271_9012483838336565248_n.jpg

Really, let's look at that. We tried it the Left's way from the end of WWII all the way up until Ronald Reagan. During that time the wealth of the middle class went up.

Then Ronald Reagan came along, got rid of the unions, got rid of the regulations, and let it be known government was on the side of business instead of working folks and consumers... and big surprise there, the wealth of the middle class has been in decline ever since.

1280px-US_productivity_and_real_wages.jpg

Here's a chart to help you out. Notice that productivity keeps going up, but oddly, workers wages have pretty much flattened out after the 1970's.

Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

It MATTERS
You can't win the Senate and will be lucky to take the house after all the bullshit the left has pulled in the last two years.

Really, let's look at that. We tried it the Left's way from the end of WWII all the way up until Ronald Reagan. During that time the wealth of the middle class went up.

Then Ronald Reagan came along, got rid of the unions, got rid of the regulations, and let it be known government was on the side of business instead of working folks and consumers... and big surprise there, the wealth of the middle class has been in decline ever since.

1280px-US_productivity_and_real_wages.jpg

Here's a chart to help you out. Notice that productivity keeps going up, but oddly, workers wages have pretty much flattened out after the 1970's.

You'll die soon and the world will be a better place.

It MATTERS
Already voted. Red wave, not a blue grave.

Except, oddly, that's what they get...

Oh, they call it something else... like 'Making business more competitive if we just get rid of those pesky regulations'.

You see, the funny thing is, you guys who don't make six figures, you'll end up drinking the dirty water, and doing it with a big shit eating smile because you don't needs you no government.

So when Obambi was "stuffing" the Court with ULTRA Leftwing appointees it was just fine eh?

I challenge your characterization of both the numbers and ideology.

For example...Merrick Garland was a centrist. That was Obama's last unsuccessful nomine to the SCOTUS. He of course never even got a hearing from the GOP Senate.

Were either Kavanaugh or Gorsuch centrists?

No?

Never mind...it's a stupid argument.

If people want a corportist right wing court system for a generation...fine. Stay home.

But if they don't they need to vote those right wing creeps (like Cruz) OUT

We need to understand the stakes

Do you actively WANT that?

Probably not.

But you just don't care

Who actively wants dirty water, dirty air and on and on, no one, it is a dishonest campaign smear by the left.

Oh, they call it something else... like 'Making business more competitive if we just get rid of those pesky regulations'.

You see, the funny thing is, you guys who don't make six figures, you'll end up drinking the dirty water, and doing it with a big shit eating smile because you don't needs you no government.

Look pop, I'm doing better than I ever have. I can go where I want, buy what I want and all without the handouts you demand. I work hard, I pay my taxes and enjoy my life.

• You? You sit here and whine about how you've been done wrong. Just die and get it over with.

By the way, Moon Bats. Before you get too uppity thinking about winning the House next week remember the real reason. It is not that this country is turning Moon Bat. It is because many incumbent Republican House members decided not to run this year. Many more than normal.

Republicans will not lose 1,000 national office like what happen to the Democrat Party when Obama was President.

ACtually, there aren't 1000 national offices to lose.

There are exactly 536. 425 house seats, 100 Senate Seats and 1 president.

Math is something you struggle at, isn't it.

THere's a reason why so many GOP guys decided not to run again. They didn't want to have to get in front of their voters and try to defend Trump.

Look pop, I'm doing better than I ever have. I can go where I want, buy what I want and all without the handouts you demand. I work hard, I pay my taxes and enjoy my life.

• You? You sit here and whine about how you've been done wrong. Just die and get it over with.

Actually, I probably make more money than you do... but I don't consider lead free drinking water to be a handout.

I also don't think that getting good health care AFTER I've paid insurance is a "handout".

The guy is a negative miserable human being.

Forum List

Back