🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care as long as there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Good thing Mueller removed him from the Team.

A YEAR AGO....!!!

You liberals SAID the deficit would "balloon",

It did. It's 800 Billion this year.. It'll be higher next year.

Is that because of tax cuts...or is it because of spending? My point was that if tax revenues have gone up to record levels since the tax cuts were put in place...it's rather obvious that the tax cuts are not the problem.

I look for Trump to start tackling out of control spending by the Federal Government once he's checked a few more boxes on his campaign promises.

You people care more about whether he lied (or not)...... BTW, it is not proven his texts affected his reports...., than you do with the fact that a foreign power meddled in our election and affected its outcome.

You people are trying to bring back McCarthyism.
"You people" as in the rest of the 85% of society that is not drooling leftwing batshit crazy fascists?

OK.

No one has to prove that this jack asses bias affected his work,

It is DOJ policy to not allow biased people in investigations to AVOID it affecting their work. Jackshit4brains Strzok should have recused himself in accordance with DOJ policies regarding such bias.

Do you comprehend the words in my message yet or you still going to continue trolling like a stupid ignoramus?

DOJ guidelines allow employees to engage in political activity. There was no reason for Strzok to recuse himself. He called the balls and strikes as he saw them. The fact is that 1 individual cannot steer a investigation. Even the IG report stated the checks and balances in a FBI investigation that prevents 1 individual from controlling a FBI investigation. There is no evidence his political [references interfered in his work. The IG had no quarrel with the decisions made.

Is that because of tax cuts...or is it because of spending?

Given we cut taxes and didn't cut spending.... um, it's the tax cuts, dummy.

If tax revenues are up then it's pretty obvious that the tax cuts aren't the issue, "dummy"! I suppose we could do what you liberals always do...raise taxes...which usually makes tax revenues go down. Would that make you happier, Joey?

Forum List

Back