🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Yeah, that's it, Joey! She did nothing wrong but she's content to go down in history as the person running the most corrupt action by the IRS this century! Lerner took the 5th because she knew she'd done something REALLY wrong...got caught doing it...and didn't want to face the consequences! She's no different than Peter Strzok.

well, Strzok testified... so not so much...

The real problem is, Strzok said the same things about Trump that GOP congress critters said about him before the election... now they are like guys denouncing witches hoping no one looks at them... while they wait for a chance to turn on Trump.

Uh, we have had several guilty pleas so far, and lots of indictments...

As opposed to the email thing, where no laws were actually broken.

Which one of those indictments was collusion between Trump or his campaign staff and the Russians, Joey? Can you name even ONE after nearly two years of investigations?

I have a feeling Gaetz will be called before Mueller soon.

It's a simple question, Penny...how many Americans have been indicted for "collusion" in the last election?

Is there ANYONE on the GOP side that even remotely did something as sleazy as what the Clinton camp did paying for phony dossiers to be created to smear Trump? I'd like to hear what it was!

Has there been anyone in the Trump Administration that's been indicted for using FISA warrants to spy on the Democrats? Has anyone been indicted for using the IRS to target liberal groups?

The fact of the matter is...no matter how hard you on the left attack Trump for alleged misconduct...he's not even in the ball park compared to the eight years of blatant corruption we just went through under "The Most Transparent Administration in History"!

I should think you would know. If not look them up, more are to come. Trumps building is full of crooked Russians. They get all of their funding from Russia.

Yeah, like the Clinton's haven't been taking millions from Russia for decades now, Penny! Look out...your hypocrisy is showing!

Prove that? I have Donny jr and Erick on you tube, the 2 hunters of unprotected animals. I see Donny Jr is following in his daddy's footsteps, getting a divorce.

You keep praying for the recession, Joey! LOL

I don't have to pray for it... I know that when you have irresponsible fiscal policy and protectionism, they are pretty much inevitable.

Fortunately, I have a business where a recession would probably be a good thing for me personally.

Trump has irresponsible fiscal policy? Really? And you base that on what exactly? Because he cut taxes? You do realize that revenue from taxes has actually gone up since the Trump tax cuts...right, Joey? April set a record for the most tax revenue ever collected.

Trump is playing hard ball on trade. What are you going to do if he succeeds in what he's trying to do? What's your whine going to be then?

Yeah, that's it, Joey! She did nothing wrong but she's content to go down in history as the person running the most corrupt action by the IRS this century! Lerner took the 5th because she knew she'd done something REALLY wrong...got caught doing it...and didn't want to face the consequences! She's no different than Peter Strzok.

well, Strzok testified... so not so much...

The real problem is, Strzok said the same things about Trump that GOP congress critters said about him before the election... now they are like guys denouncing witches hoping no one looks at them... while they wait for a chance to turn on Trump.

Yeah, Strzok testified. Amazing how bad his memory was though, Joey! The poor guy can remember some things as if they happened yesterday but then the next moment he can't remember anything! It's the craziest thing! (eye roll)

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

Oh I have seen lots of Trumpkins make that claim- over and over.

When did he lies- specifically?

What i thought was obvious was how this was all just political theater for the Trumpkins to attack the FBI.

Moderators:

Anyone using "impartial" and FBI in the same sentence should be life-banned for having lied when they said they were over age 13 when registering. Unless you're only counting years of existence with complete disregard of mental ability.

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.y

Clearly that is the entire point of all of this for the Trump supporters- destroying the FBI.

Which is why you claim that Strzok is 'blatantly' lying without any evidence.

I l

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed

LOL- did you actually whine that the Democrats were so politically obsessed- in these hearings?

The Republicans are determined to claim that there was bias- despite what the Inspector Generals report said- and will not let any testimony or evidence get in the way of their lynching of Strzok.

You did, you just won’t admit it as it suits your purpose. Either that or you are terrible at reading body language.
No I didn't think he was lying. Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not have bias or any judge? ,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to save no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gay.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.

What about the GOP congressman who cheat and talk behind close doors of how they hate Democrats, how about Trump???

What is the end goal of all of this? What is the bottom line claim?

That the DOJ has contempt for Congress and the American people, that the FBI is defending a known liar as representative of the FBI itself and that the Dimocrats do not care about any of this as long as they think it might win them a few votes in SE LA.
I'm guessing that's pretty close to it. At most we might see a small action here or there, and then it's just back to business.

Just the zillionth example of why I don't understand the point of partisan politics.
The point is fundraising.....

Which is going poorly for the left and the reason for this hatred by the far left. The Ds have forgotten that the Cataline conspiracy was disastrous for the Cataline movement and so far the Rs have remembered that the crushing the conspiracy of losers and idiots did not work out very much better for the "winners". Letting the Deep State sink itself is the right strategy.

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.y

Clearly that is the entire point of all of this for the Trump supporters- destroying the FBI.

Oh bullshit! Nobody is out to destroy the FBI! The truth is...Comey and Strzok did more damage to the FBI than any investigation into what they did EVER will! The rank and file of the FBI have had THEIR reputations sullied through no fault of their own! It was a small group of people in leadership roles at the FBI that hurt the FBI...not anyone investigating what they did!

Trump has irresponsible fiscal policy? Really? And you base that on what exactly?

On the fact he just gave a huge tax break to millionaires without paying for it... The Deficit balloned up from 118BB in FY2017 to 800BB in FY2018...

How does that work, Joey? Tax revenues are at record highs! The government is taking in more money than they were a year ago BEFORE the tax cuts took place! So how have the Trump tax cuts ballooned the deficit?

Oh bullshit! Nobody is out to destroy the FBI! !

You Trumpkins have been on a crusade to destroy the FBI ever since you found out that the FBI was investigating your Don the Con.

You Trumpkins have been on a crusade to destroy the FBI ever since you found out that the FBI was investigating your Don the Con.

That's a crock. There's nothing wrong with the rank and file FBI, Syriusly...they show up and do the job they're supposed to. The problems at the FBI are with a few high ranking assholes who decided to play politics with the last election! My guess is that the average FBI agent has utter disdain for Comey, McCabe and Strzok because they've sullied the reputation of the FBI with the games that they've played!

He should've recused himself because he didn't like Trump?!?!? Why? So......if people support Trump, they should recuse themselves, as well? This is patently foolish.

How did Strjok's involvement hurt Trump specifically? I would assume you'd have a list?
Strjzok did not merely dislike Trump; he despised and loathed Trump according to these messages. That disqualifies him from investigating Trump according to DOJ policy.

If you dont like that or think it is stupid, contact the DOJ so they can laugh at you some as well.

If he was unable to do his job....which he was perfectly capable to doing. So no, he did NOT have to recuse himself sonny.

You're missing the starting line. Strzok's use of his government issued device to communicate in clearly biased bytes, while on duty, precludes any further disqualification following burden of proof of bias against the target(s) of his investigations. Burden of proof of bias is self-evident, as proven by actions of legal and judicial professionals who often recuse themselves from the mere scent of bias.

There was no reason for Strzok to recuse himself. The question is whether or not he had a bias but did it prevent him from calling balls and strikes. He participated in the FBI investigation of Trump but the public was unaware of it. If he had wanted to help Clinton, he could have leaked it before the election. He also recommended re-opening the Clinton e-mail case when new e-mails were found shortly before the election. That certainly did not help Clinton when Comey made it public the weekend before the election.

That's a crock. There's nothing wrong with the rank and file FBI, Syriusly...they show up and do the job they're supposed to. The problems at the FBI are with a few high ranking assholes who decided to play politics with the last election! My guess is that the average FBI agent has utter disdain for Comey, McCabe and Strzok because they've sullied the reputation of the FBI with the games that they've played!

They have not sullied the reputation of the FBI. It is Trump and his garbage supporters like you who have done it. All in a desperate attempt to create a cover-up. I'll bet the average FBI agent has disdain for Trump and his acolytes.

Yes only pro Trumpets should investigate Trump!!:rolleyes: Then it would be unbias.:rolleyes:
That is not what I said, penelope.

To say that people who hate Trump should not be involved in investigations of Trump is not to say that only pro-Trump people should be allowed to investigate him.

I know that there are people who are objective and impartial to be found but plainly Mueller is uninterested in looking for them as he fills his staff with Hillary supporters, Trump haters and Gestapo like Andrew Weissman.

You are the Gestapo here. You will do anything to save your fuehrer. Americans are not as stupid as you think they are aside from Republicans.

Forum List

Back