The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Lol, of course not... it's not like it has any impact on this nation moving forward... HRC can still run for president behind bars, I think....

Lol, of course not... it's not like it has any impact on this nation moving forward... HRC can still run for president behind bars, I think....

No actually it doesn't. Haven't you heard, Trump got elected with a lot of help from his friends, pillow talk between 2 people have no fricken bearing on the Russian investigation.

What is HRC guilty of? Answer: Nothing. The person who started the chants "lock her up" admitted his guilt.

No actually it doesn't. Haven't you heard, Trump got elected with a lot of help from his friends, pillow talk between 2 people have no fricken bearing on the Russian investigation.

What is HRC guilty of? Answer: Nothing. The person who started the chants "lock her up" admitted his guilt.
I just don't care enough to go into HRC's blatant & serially criminal abuse of power as SOS or beyond... What does the word 'subpoena' & the process of 'bleach bit' mean to you...btw & to tie it into a nice bow, what does 'grossly negligent' vs 'extremely careless' verbiage (changed unilaterally by Peter Strzok) have to do with any of this...

Last edited:
You're one of the more clueless posters I've ever run across, Frank! The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.

Blah, blah, blah... Obama fixed Bush's recession, but you're too fucking racist to give him credit.

Just like you'll pretend that the next recession isn't Trump's fault after he starts a trade war.

Playing the race card already, Joey? Don't you normally trot that out when you're losing another argument? Pointing out Barack Obama's poor performance with the economy isn't "racist"...it's simple reality!

I hate to point out the obvious here, little buddy...but Trump is making Barry look worse by the day. He's kept his promises to the American people...checking off what he campaigned on one at a time. You liberals are going down in flames over the next few elections if you DON'T get a recession! I don't see it happening...which means you're FUBARED!

I just don't care enough to go into HRC's blatant & serially criminal abuse of power as SOS or beyond... What does the word 'subpoena' & the process of 'bleach bit' mean to you...btw & to tie it into a nice bow, what does 'grossly negligent' vs 'extremely careless' verbiage (changed unilaterally by Peter Strzok) have to do with any of this...

No , why don't you tell me what HRC should be locked up for??

You mean the endless investigation into a non-crime without any shred of evidence on the part of Mueller's collusion NARRATIVE... got it. lol

Uh, we have had several guilty pleas so far, and lots of indictments...

As opposed to the email thing, where no laws were actually broken.

Which one of those indictments was collusion between Trump or his campaign staff and the Russians, Joey? Can you name even ONE after nearly two years of investigations?

You're one of the more clueless posters I've ever run across, Frank! The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.

Blah, blah, blah... Obama fixed Bush's recession, but you're too fucking racist to give him credit.

Just like you'll pretend that the next recession isn't Trump's fault after he starts a trade war.

Playing the race card already, Joey? Don't you normally trot that out when you're losing another argument? Pointing out Barack Obama's poor performance with the economy isn't "racist"...it's simple reality!

I hate to point out the obvious here, little buddy...but Trump is making Barry look worse by the day. He's kept his promises to the American people...checking off what he campaigned on one at a time. You liberals are going down in flames over the next few elections if you DON'T get a recession! I don't see it happening...which means you're FUBARED!

A recession we can survive, but we know we will never survive Trump and the GOP in charge. If Obama had come out with the Russian stuff, the GOP would of raised their voices fowl and impeached him.

No us Democrats are going to take over, just like in 2016 we took 2 Senator seats, you have not seen anything like the voting which is going to go on like in 2008.

You mean the endless investigation into a non-crime without any shred of evidence on the part of Mueller's collusion NARRATIVE... got it. lol

Which one of those indictments was collusion between Trump or his campaign staff and the Russians, Joey? Can you name even ONE after nearly two years of investigations?

I have a feeling Gaetz will be called before Mueller soon.

A recession we can survive, but we know we will never survive Trump and the GOP in charge. If Obama had come out with the Russian stuff, the GOP would of raised their voices fowl and impeached him.

No us Democrats are going to take over, just like in 2016 we took 2 Senator seats, you have not seen anything like the voting which is going to go on like in 2008.

Obama used Clinton's phony dossiers to get a FISA court to issue warrants so he could spy on his political opposition! Obama used the IRS to target conservative groups campaigning against him! He's sleazier than Richard Nixon could have ever dreamed of being!

You keep telling yourself that the voters are going to put liberals back in charge when the economy is finally on track, Penny! I think you're seriously delusional...just saying...

Recovered from the worst recession in 80 years, and got unemployment lower than he left than Bush did...

Again, if he were white, you'd be singing his praises... well, white and republican, anyway.

It's a simple question, Penny...how many Americans have been indicted for "collusion" in the last election?

Is there ANYONE on the GOP side that even remotely did something as sleazy as what the Clinton camp did paying for phony dossiers to be created to smear Trump? I'd like to hear what it was!

Has there been anyone in the Trump Administration that's been indicted for using FISA warrants to spy on the Democrats? Has anyone been indicted for using the IRS to target liberal groups?

The fact of the matter is...no matter how hard you on the left attack Trump for alleged misconduct...he's not even in the ball park compared to the eight years of blatant corruption we just went through under "The Most Transparent Administration in History"!

Obama used Clinton's phony dossiers to get a FISA court to issue warrants so he could spy on his political opposition! Obama used the IRS to target conservative groups campaigning against him! He's sleazier than Richard Nixon could have ever dreamed of being!

You keep telling yourself that the voters are going to put liberals back in charge when the economy is finally on track, Penny! I think you're seriously delusional...just saying...

well it was the GOP who started the investigation into Trump for Cruz. And well no it was not the "phony dossiers" reason for the investigation. No Obama didn't target con groups campaigning against him. If that was truth they would of found a way to impeach him. The GOP is crooked as sin.

It's a simple question, Penny...how many Americans have been indicted for "collusion" in the last election?

Is there ANYONE on the GOP side that even remotely did something as sleazy as what the Clinton camp did paying for phony dossiers to be created to smear Trump? I'd like to hear what it was!

Has there been anyone in the Trump Administration that's been indicted for using FISA warrants to spy on the Democrats? Has anyone been indicted for using the IRS to target liberal groups?

The fact of the matter is...no matter how hard you on the left attack Trump for alleged misconduct...he's not even in the ball park compared to the eight years of blatant corruption we just went through under "The Most Transparent Administration in History"!

I should think you would know. If not look them up, more are to come. Trumps building is full of crooked Russians. They get all of their funding from Russia.

Recovered from the worst recession in 80 years, and got unemployment lower than he left than Bush did...

Again, if he were white, you'd be singing his praises... well, white and republican, anyway.
The economy recovered DESPITE Barry, Joe. It's booming under Trump. He understood that all you really needed to do to get things going was to cut burdensome regulations and let the Private Sector keep more of the money they made. That's all it took. Simple stuff really but Obama and his cadre of progressives were more interested in passing garbage like the ACA then they were about fixing the economy!

well it was the GOP who started the investigation into Trump for Cruz. And well no it was not the "phony dossiers" reason for the investigation. No Obama didn't target con groups campaigning against him. If that was truth they would of found a way to impeach him. The GOP is crooked as sin.

Lois Lerner took the 5th because what they were doing was on the up and up? If a conservative had done what the Obama Administration did with the IRS then you liberals would have been out in the streets burning and rioting in protest! You keep accusing the GOP of things that YOUR party has done in spades!

The economy recovered DESPITE Barry, Joe. It's booming under Trump. He understood that all you really needed to do to get things going was to cut burdensome regulations and let the Private Sector keep more of the money they made. That's all it took. Simple stuff really but Obama and his cadre of progressives were more interested in passing garbage like the ACA then they were about fixing the economy!

Yawn... again, nine of hte last ten recessions happened when Republicans were in charge doing all the shit you say, and when we have a recession next year, it will be ten out of 11.

It's like you guys never fucking learn.

I should think you would know. If not look them up, more are to come. Trumps building is full of crooked Russians. They get all of their funding from Russia.

Yeah, like the Clinton's haven't been taking millions from Russia for decades now, Penny! Look out...your hypocrisy is showing!

Lois Lerner took the 5th because what they were doing was on the up and up?

Nope, she took the fifth because she didn't want to be part of a partisan show.

Good for her.

Yeah, that's it, Joey! She did nothing wrong but she's content to go down in history as the person running the most corrupt action by the IRS this century! Lerner took the 5th because she knew she'd done something REALLY wrong...got caught doing it...and didn't want to face the consequences! She's no different than Peter Strzok.

Yawn... again, nine of hte last ten recessions happened when Republicans were in charge doing all the shit you say, and when we have a recession next year, it will be ten out of 11.

It's like you guys never fucking learn.

You keep praying for the recession, Joey! LOL

It's all you've got on the left at this point...isn't it?

Forum List

Back