🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Strjok testified that he had no knowledge of the email he sent to Page. Later in the hearing, we see him defending it.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.
Strock cleared Hillary Clinton before interviewing any witnesses and Hillary herself. That is clearly obvious to anyone. I guess you're too dense to see it.
Lie.

Comey drafted announcement closing Hillary Clinton probe before key witnesses interviewed: Senators

Comey Concluded Hillary Was Innocent Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over: CONFIRMED

Because everyone knew that Colin Powell and Condi Rice did the exact same thing, and it was no big deal.

Strzok is a paragon of virtue... how dare we call that into question... lol :lalala:

Except no one said that.

I'm sure he's just like everyone else in Washington, with his flaws... I find it amusing that the same GOP Congressmen who were horrified in 2016 that their party was running a Reality TV Rodeo Clown are now expressing outrage that this FBI agent thought that Trump was a Reality TV Rodeo Clown.

Distract.....confuse....and lie? Sounds like the strategy of the left wing of the Democratic Party for the past ten years, Frank! You guys haven't run on policy in forever. You run on division and promised handouts.

Evidently, to "geniuses" like you.....handouts are GOOD! If they're given to people who soak trillions out the economy?!?!?!??!?

How's that "swamp cleaning" going?!?!? HA!

Letting people keep more of the money that they earned is "soaking trillions out of the economy"? Only a liberal would make a statement THAT ignorant, Frank! First of all...that money didn't come out of the economy...it was money that was pumped INTO the economy which is why the economy is booming right now! Secondly, an entitlement society isn't good for anyone. It teaches people to rely on government instead of themselves which in the long run dooms them to a lifetime on the welfare plantation. That's the liberal's answer to everything though...isn't it? Let government take care of you?

Wow.....do you need a picture drawn out for you? First, back in 2008, the banks crashed the economy and soaked trillions out of the economy......if you are that dense and cannot remember, use the google machine to do a little reading. The tax cut package that Republicans exploded the deficit for almost exclusively went to these people. Why? For employment?! That cannot be the case because they've been touting low unemployment? So what's going to happen to that money that we're borrowing? It goes right into rich people's pockets......abjectly foolish macroeconomic policy.

Second, any tax cuts enacted haven't entered the economy yet you simpleton! Has NOTHING to do with the "booming economy"....which is a direct result of the Obama Presidency and recovery. Trump, as he always does, takes credit for something others have actually done.

You obviously have no clue how tax policy is enacted or affects the US. So, if you don't understand....keep your trap shut.

After that nonsensical babbling you say that "I" don't understand tax policy in the US? You're amusing, Frank. You don't seem to understand either basic economics or have any understanding of the history of the collapse or what caused it! Crashing? Exploding? The economy isn't a car chase in an action movie, Sparky!

As for when the tax cuts entered the economy? Obviously you don't earn a paycheck or you'd know they entered the economy last Feb. Let me guess...you were a political studies major in college...can't find a job even in this economy and you're back living with mom and dad?

I could use a good laugh, Frank! Explain what Obama economic policies you think are most responsible for the economy booming now! You claim it's a direct result of the Obama Presidency? Then you should have no problem pointing out the economic plan that Barry followed to create the boom we're now experiencing. So let's hear it!

Over six straight years of job growth and deficit reduction under Obama....the entire economy took a dump at the end of 2008 into 2009, and Obama presided over the recovery. That happened and is part of history.....the economic trends under Obama continued until he left office and has done nothing more than continue for the last couple years (if you don't understand what a trend line is in statistics....look it up).

Regarding Trump.....all Trump has done was ride the trend that started under Obama and take credit for it. He then borrowed trillions in wealth to give himself and the people who screwed everyone over 10 years ago a gigantic windfall of cash.....which will never make its way back into the economy. Why would it....unemployment is already low? Jesus Christ dude....wake up.
You're one of the more clueless posters I've ever run across, Frank! The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history. The reason I just asked you to cite the Obama economic policies that led to our current economic boom is that I know you CAN'T because they didn't exist! Even the economic success that took place while Barry was in office wasn't caused BY him...it was created DESPITE him! Take the energy boom! He was against fracking. Advances in fracking technology created the energy boom that was the main driver of the economy in his second term. Obama was the "You didn't build that!" President...the guy that never quite GOT how businesses operate and why jobs are created.

I don't even know what your babbling about when you say trillions of dollars have been taken out of the economy! Do you? Giving tax breaks doesn't take money out of the economy. It simply means that the people who earned that money get to spend it instead of the government. (THE HORROR!!!)

Strzok is a paragon of virtue... how dare we call that into question... lol :lalala:

Except no one said that.

I'm sure he's just like everyone else in Washington, with his flaws... I find it amusing that the same GOP Congressmen who were horrified in 2016 that their party was running a Reality TV Rodeo Clown are now expressing outrage that this FBI agent thought that Trump was a Reality TV Rodeo Clown.
The House hearing is all about establishing the veracity of his testimony and trustworthiness, of him, 'lead AGENT', unilaterally deciding the fate of National 'import'!

Except no one said that.

The House hearing is all about establishing the veracity of his testimony and trustworthiness, of him, 'lead AGENT', unilaterally deciding the fate of National 'import'!

No the house hearing was a joke.

Evidently, to "geniuses" like you.....handouts are GOOD! If they're given to people who soak trillions out the economy?!?!?!??!?

How's that "swamp cleaning" going?!?!? HA!

Letting people keep more of the money that they earned is "soaking trillions out of the economy"? Only a liberal would make a statement THAT ignorant, Frank! First of all...that money didn't come out of the economy...it was money that was pumped INTO the economy which is why the economy is booming right now! Secondly, an entitlement society isn't good for anyone. It teaches people to rely on government instead of themselves which in the long run dooms them to a lifetime on the welfare plantation. That's the liberal's answer to everything though...isn't it? Let government take care of you?

Wow.....do you need a picture drawn out for you? First, back in 2008, the banks crashed the economy and soaked trillions out of the economy......if you are that dense and cannot remember, use the google machine to do a little reading. The tax cut package that Republicans exploded the deficit for almost exclusively went to these people. Why? For employment?! That cannot be the case because they've been touting low unemployment? So what's going to happen to that money that we're borrowing? It goes right into rich people's pockets......abjectly foolish macroeconomic policy.

Second, any tax cuts enacted haven't entered the economy yet you simpleton! Has NOTHING to do with the "booming economy"....which is a direct result of the Obama Presidency and recovery. Trump, as he always does, takes credit for something others have actually done.

You obviously have no clue how tax policy is enacted or affects the US. So, if you don't understand....keep your trap shut.

After that nonsensical babbling you say that "I" don't understand tax policy in the US? You're amusing, Frank. You don't seem to understand either basic economics or have any understanding of the history of the collapse or what caused it! Crashing? Exploding? The economy isn't a car chase in an action movie, Sparky!

As for when the tax cuts entered the economy? Obviously you don't earn a paycheck or you'd know they entered the economy last Feb. Let me guess...you were a political studies major in college...can't find a job even in this economy and you're back living with mom and dad?

I could use a good laugh, Frank! Explain what Obama economic policies you think are most responsible for the economy booming now! You claim it's a direct result of the Obama Presidency? Then you should have no problem pointing out the economic plan that Barry followed to create the boom we're now experiencing. So let's hear it!

Over six straight years of job growth and deficit reduction under Obama....the entire economy took a dump at the end of 2008 into 2009, and Obama presided over the recovery. That happened and is part of history.....the economic trends under Obama continued until he left office and has done nothing more than continue for the last couple years (if you don't understand what a trend line is in statistics....look it up).

Regarding Trump.....all Trump has done was ride the trend that started under Obama and take credit for it. He then borrowed trillions in wealth to give himself and the people who screwed everyone over 10 years ago a gigantic windfall of cash.....which will never make its way back into the economy. Why would it....unemployment is already low? Jesus Christ dude....wake up.
You're one of the more clueless posters I've ever run across, Frank! The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history. The reason I just asked you to cite the Obama economic policies that led to our current economic boom is that I know you CAN'T because they didn't exist! Even the economic success that took place while Barry was in office wasn't caused BY him...it was created DESPITE him! Take the energy boom! He was against fracking. Advances in fracking technology created the energy boom that was the main driver of the economy in his second term. Obama was the "You didn't build that!" President...the guy that never quite GOT how businesses operate and why jobs are created.

I don't even know what your babbling about when you say trillions of dollars have been taken out of the economy! Do you? Giving tax breaks doesn't take money out of the economy. It simply means that the people who earned that money get to spend it instead of the government. (THE HORROR!!!)

Who put us into the recession, which Obama pulled us out of and Trump needed to cut taxes and cut regulation to keep it running, Obama didn't not have to do neither.

Who put us into the recession, which Obama pulled us out of and Trump needed to cut taxes and cut regulation to keep it running, Obama didn't not have to do neither.

Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression, Penny! No, Barry didn't cut regulations nor did he cut taxes like Trump. Instead he created more new regulations on the Private Sector than any President in US history and kept proposing tax hikes. Barack Obama oversaw The Great Recession because he was more interested in furthering his liberal agenda than he was in putting people back to work.

Except no one said that.

OK then how should they proceed? Would U have them not ask specific questions in ascertaining the veracity of objective data... U tell us how it should go (all ears)...

You're one of the more clueless posters I've ever run across, Frank! The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.

Blah, blah, blah... Obama fixed Bush's recession, but you're too fucking racist to give him credit.

Just like you'll pretend that the next recession isn't Trump's fault after he starts a trade war.

Not really.

Most investigators don't like the people they investigate.

You guys had no problem with "bias" when Ken Starr investigated Clinton and came up with nothing more serious than "lying about a blow job".

OK then how should they proceed? Would U have them not ask specific questions in ascertaining the veracity of objective data... U tell us how it should go (all ears)...

Let the investigators do their job. Either the evidence will show Trump colluded with the Russians or it won't.

Trying to dirty up the investigators is what you do when you know you are guilty.

Not really.

Most investigators don't like the people they investigate.

You guys had no problem with "bias" when Ken Starr investigated Clinton and came up with nothing more serious than "lying about a blow job".
How apt that U bring in soon to be SCJOTUS Kavanaugh... lol. U can thank him, in part, for that.

Let the investigators do their job. Either the evidence will show Trump colluded with the Russians or it won't.

Trying to dirty up the investigators is what you do when you know you are guilty.
O... ok, but not anything regarding HRC, Huma Abadin etc... got it, lol.

How apt that U bring in soon to be SCJOTUS Kavanaugh... lol. U can thank him, in part, for that.

I'm sure we'll have to deal with the knuckle draggers he puts on the courts for years... but that wasn't the topic here.

O... ok, but not anything regarding HRC, Huma Abadein etc... got it, lol.

You mean the endless investigation into a non-crime?

It isn't a crime to own your own server. Sorry, it really isn't.

I'm sure we'll have to deal with the knuckle draggers he puts on the courts for years... but that wasn't the topic here.

O... ok, but not anything regarding HRC, Huma Abadein etc... got it, lol.

You mean the endless investigation into a non-crime?

It isn't a crime to own your own server. Sorry, it really isn't.
You mean the endless investigation into a non-crime without any shred of evidence on the part of Mueller's collusion NARRATIVE... got it. lol

Except no one said that.

They should not of wasted taxpayers money on this fiasco.

Forum List

Back