🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care as long as there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Like millions of Americans, he had no respect for Trump when he made those emails
He shows no favoritism for Hillary

There is zero evidence of any action against Trump

Remember, it is our fault for not drinking the Kool aid and falling in line to a megalomaniac who tells us what to think. The new brand of Republican MUST bow down to their authoritarian leader.....regardless of what he says or does. We have to respect our leader because that's what he commands! There's a reason Trump thinks Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin are honorable "leaders".......
Trump on Kim Jong-un: Once a ‘Madman,’ Now a ‘Very Honorable’ Leader

Remember when Republicans used to care about the budget deficit?!?!? Now, they waste time on **** like this as their President and Republican Congress raises the budget deficit to $1.3 trillion just to write the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of tax cuts.

Distract.......confuse.......and lie......the heart of the Trump Administration.

Distract.....confuse....and lie? Sounds like the strategy of the left wing of the Democratic Party for the past ten years, Frank! You guys haven't run on policy in forever. You run on division and promised handouts.

Sure sunshine.....it isn't like we passed health insura......oh, that did happen.

By the way goober.....we're STILL WAITING for Trump's promise of health insurance that is cheaper and more effective than Obamacare (yet another Trump lie).

You mean the health insurance that you lied to the American people about? The health insurance that you deliberately set up to fail? Was that the one you're talking about, Frank?

Remember when Republicans used to care about the budget deficit?!?!? Now, they waste time on **** like this as their President and Republican Congress raises the budget deficit to $1.3 trillion just to write the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of tax cuts.

Distract.......confuse.......and lie......the heart of the Trump Administration.

Distract.....confuse....and lie? Sounds like the strategy of the left wing of the Democratic Party for the past ten years, Frank! You guys haven't run on policy in forever. You run on division and promised handouts.

Evidently, to "geniuses" like you.....handouts are GOOD! If they're given to people who soak trillions out the economy?!?!?!??!?

How's that "swamp cleaning" going?!?!? HA!

Letting people keep more of the money that they earned is "soaking trillions out of the economy"? Only a liberal would make a statement THAT ignorant, Frank! First of all...that money didn't come out of the economy...it was money that was pumped INTO the economy which is why the economy is booming right now! Secondly, an entitlement society isn't good for anyone. It teaches people to rely on government instead of themselves which in the long run dooms them to a lifetime on the welfare plantation. That's the liberal's answer to everything though...isn't it? Let government take care of you?

Sure sunshine.....it isn't like we passed health insura......oh, that did happen.

By the way goober.....we're STILL WAITING for Trump's promise of health insurance that is cheaper and more effective than Obamacare (yet another Trump lie).

You mean the health insurance that you lied to the American people about? The health insurance that you deliberately set up to fail? Was that the one you're talking about, Frank?

YAWN...sorry nitwit; you're lying again. The was no lie to the American people.....just 30+ million more Americans with health insurance and health costs going DOWN before Trump purposely drove health costs up.

Nevertheless.....thanks for dodging Trump's lie about health insurance, given he's POTUS now. I understand, however, what else you going to say?!

Friggin' coward.

Evidently, to "geniuses" like you.....handouts are GOOD! If they're given to people who soak trillions out the economy?!?!?!??!?

Letting people keep more of the money that they earned is "soaking trillions out of the economy"? Only a liberal would make a statement THAT ignorant, Frank! First of all...that money didn't come out of the economy...it was money that was pumped INTO the economy which is why the economy is booming right now! Secondly, an entitlement society isn't good for anyone. It teaches people to rely on government instead of themselves which in the long run dooms them to a lifetime on the welfare plantation. That's the liberal's answer to everything though...isn't it? Let government take care of you?

Wow.....do you need a picture drawn out for you? First, back in 2008, the banks crashed the economy and soaked trillions out of the economy......if you are that dense and cannot remember, use the google machine to do a little reading. The tax cut package that Republicans exploded the deficit for almost exclusively went to these people. Why? For employment?! That cannot be the case because they've been touting low unemployment? So what's going to happen to that money that we're borrowing? It goes right into rich people's pockets......abjectly foolish macroeconomic policy.

Second, any tax cuts enacted haven't entered the economy yet you simpleton! Has NOTHING to do with the "booming economy"....which is a direct result of the Obama Presidency and recovery. Trump, as he always does, takes credit for something others have actually done.

You obviously have no clue how tax policy is enacted or affects the US. So, if you don't understand....keep your trap shut.

The headline on my local birdcage liner said that Strjok denied that he was biased.

Think about that. That is the "news."

I suppose the expected performance in this hearing was that he would admit that he was as biased as his personal communications indicated, and he did everything within his power to help Clinton and defeat Trump.

Which would have been the truth.

The headline on my local birdcage liner said that Strjok denied that he was biased.

Think about that. That is the "news."

I suppose the expected performance in this hearing was that he would admit that he was as biased as his personal communications indicated, and he did everything within his power to help Clinton and defeat Trump.

Which would have been the truth.

So....you only believe that which supports YOUR OWN bias? Irony, of course, being that you chastise him for exactly what you're doing, yourself. A classic Trump-like quality.....and obvious to everyone (except Trump supporters).

Actually, what I saw was a smug narcissistic asshole being grilled by Republicans over his illegal and immoral actions with respect to two extremely important investigations.
The Democrats fluffed the bastard and came just short of fellatio when they tried to prop the prick up under blistering yet well deserved criticism.
You seem to have 20/20 vision.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

This quote is why the GOP and anyone who tries to justify this is full of shit:

"The F.B.I. is anti-Clinton, period,” said one former top agent. “It’s not the Clintons’ politics, but the rule-bending and -breaking—Travelgate, Whitewater, Monica, the server—and Hillary acting as if she’s above the law. I have a lot of friends who worked the Hillary investigation, and they freakin’ hated Hillary’s guts.” As for Strzok, clearly he preferred Clinton to Trump—but as a civilian, not as an investigator. “I’ve known Pete since 2004. He worked for me,” said Michael Steinbach

I am almost willing to bet that most Trump lovers never heard of Steinbach -- because they don't care about facts -- they just want to protect Trump, period.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name..

And I think just about everybody can see this now.

The American left has made itself intellectually irrelevant in today's political discourse as they are not objective, truthful, nor seek truth, but instead are venial, despicable, treasonous, liars, hypocritical and self contradictory without any shame or concern for it.

For example, were you surprised in the slightest that Penelope could not see that Strjok was lying about his bias? He was openly stating to the public that he had no bias but it is obvious that he does have bias. He said the IG cleared him of bias when the IG said the exact opposite.

But Penelope cant see that as lying, lol.

By this point along their fall from the skies, the radical Left hardly surprises me.

One thing I found incredible to be mentioned but once, was Strzok's use of his government issue phone to communicate and share his obvious bias with Page in those tens of thousands of uh um "professional" official duty text messages. Now the American people need demand to see texts from his private device. And what about the democrat threats to release Strzok's closed session testimony?
At least he hasn't shared a copy of the trump pee tape......yet.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

This quote is why the GOP and anyone who tries to justify this is full of shit:

"The F.B.I. is anti-Clinton, period,” said one former top agent. “It’s not the Clintons’ politics, but the rule-bending and -breaking—Travelgate, Whitewater, Monica, the server—and Hillary acting as if she’s above the law. I have a lot of friends who worked the Hillary investigation, and they freakin’ hated Hillary’s guts.” As for Strzok, clearly he preferred Clinton to Trump—but as a civilian, not as an investigator. “I’ve known Pete since 2004. He worked for me,” said Michael Steinbach

I am almost willing to bet that most Trump lovers never heard of Steinbach -- because they don't care about facts -- they just want to protect Trump, period.
Of, if they heard of him, they now want to take him down too for speaking up.

What is the end goal of all of this? What is the bottom line claim?

That the DOJ has contempt for Congress and the American people, that the FBI is defending a known liar as representative of the FBI itself and that the Dimocrats do not care about any of this as long as they think it might win them a few votes in SE LA.
I'm guessing that's pretty close to it. At most we might see a small action here or there, and then it's just back to business.

Just the zillionth example of why I don't understand the point of partisan politics.
The point is fundraising.....

Well, chiming in to agree with me, lol, are some good folks at Breitbart.

Blue State Blues: Smug Peter Strzok Undermined the FBI | Breitbart
The most memorable thing about FBI agent Peter Strzok’s testimony in the U.S. House on Thursday was not what he said. It was the way he smirked throughout the day-long hearing into whether his private bias against Donald Trump affected his handling of the investigations into Hillary Clinton’s emails and Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The way for Strzok to win the day would have been to affect an air of contrition, to say the words “I’m sorry,” and to show a degree of humility as a public servant.

Instead, he was smug throughout. He seemed proud of his attacks on Trump in text messages to his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, describing them as a reasonable response to the Khizr Khan controversy in August 2016 and then-candidate Trump’s supposedly “disgusting” rhetoric. He even expressed contempt for the hearing: “I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in [Vladimir] Putin’s belt,” he said, casting congressional oversight as the machination of an enemy power.

Most striking of all, Strzok seemed almost incapable of acknowledging that he had any kind of political bias, even outside of his professional work for the FBI. In his own mind, his strident anti-Trump views were simply a reflection of reality.

But Strzok had to twist reality to suit his self-serving illusions. He repeatedly insisted, for example, that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General (IG) had cleared him of political bias.

In fact, as Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) pointed out, the IG report noted explicit concerns about Strzok’s possible bias: “[W]e did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.”

Furthermore, the IG is still investigating the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation, and could very well conclude that Strzok’s political bias played a role. Certainly Strzok himself believed that the Russia investigation would have a desirable political effect....

This was the last thing the FBI needed. Strzok confirmed his critics’ suspicions that he was an anti-Trump zealot who had no business running politically sensitive investigations in a presidential election. People on both sides of the partisan divide gave former FBI director James Comey the benefit of the doubt in 2015 when he claimed: “If you know my folks, you know they don’t give a rip about politics.”

Thanks to Strzok, we know that is not true — which raises questions about FBI management.

LOL...actually Frank it's YOU that came to the conclusion that collusion took place between the Trump campaign and the Russian government based on innuendo put out by the Clinton campaign and the Obama Administration! Mueller by all accounts isn't even investigating collusion anymore because that was a dry hole. It appears that he's now concentrating on trying to find irregularities in Trump or any of his circle's financial dealings.

The Mueller unvestigation is a silent growing cancer on the ass of this Republic.

Difference between Watergate and the Mueller conspiracy?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

It's true Strozk's attitude was... hmmm appalling. IF he'd been apologetic at all for the chaos he's put the FBI's reputation into I might have come away with a different opinion about him in particular. Instead I'm left going, why the fuck are the Dem's and FBI protecting this asshole? Not a good look.

Wow.....do you need a picture drawn out for you? First, back in 2008, the banks crashed the economy and soaked trillions out of the economy......if you are that dense and cannot remember, use the google machine to do a little reading. The tax cut package that Republicans exploded the deficit for almost exclusively went to these people. Why? For employment?! That cannot be the case because they've been touting low unemployment? So what's going to happen to that money that we're borrowing? It goes right into rich people's pockets......abjectly foolish macroeconomic policy.

Second, any tax cuts enacted haven't entered the economy yet you simpleton! Has NOTHING to do with the "booming economy"....which is a direct result of the Obama Presidency and recovery. Trump, as he always does, takes credit for something others have actually done.

You obviously have no clue how tax policy is enacted or affects the US. So, if you don't understand....keep your trap shut.

After that nonsensical babbling you say that "I" don't understand tax policy in the US? You're amusing, Frank. You don't seem to understand either basic economics or have any understanding of the history of the collapse or what caused it! Crashing? Exploding? The economy isn't a car chase in an action movie, Sparky!

As for when the tax cuts entered the economy? Obviously you don't earn a paycheck or you'd know they entered the economy last Feb. Let me guess...you were a political studies major in college...can't find a job even in this economy and you're back living with mom and dad?

I could use a good laugh, Frank! Explain what Obama economic policies you think are most responsible for the economy booming now! You claim it's a direct result of the Obama Presidency? Then you should have no problem pointing out the economic plan that Barry followed to create the boom we're now experiencing. So let's hear it!

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care as long as there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

You must have missed the IG report that stated no evidence of political bias.

YAWN...sorry nitwit; you're lying again. The was no lie to the American people.....just 30+ million more Americans with health insurance and health costs going DOWN before Trump purposely drove health costs up.

Nevertheless.....thanks for dodging Trump's lie about health insurance, given he's POTUS now. I understand, however, what else you going to say?!

Friggin' coward.

I hate to break this to you, Frank but there WAS a lie and it was judged to be the biggest lie of the year! It was when Barack Obama repeatedly assured the American people that if they liked the current plan they had then they would be able to keep it under ObamaCare! Total bald faced lie.

Friggin' coward.

I hate to break this to you, Frank but there WAS a lie and it was judged to be the biggest lie of the year! It was when Barack Obama repeatedly assured the American people that if they liked the current plan they had then they would be able to keep it under ObamaCare! Total bald faced lie.

Sorry...you're wrong....again. If you "changed doctors", that was 100% a result of your EMPLOYER who wound up renegotiating their health care plan with a different provider. If your doctor prior to Obamacare was part of a plan that actually provided health insurance to their customers, you absolutely would NOT have to change your doctor. There is NOTHING in the law that specifies customers have to go to 'Doctor X, Y, or Z'......you sir, are full of ****.

After that nonsensical babbling you say that "I" don't understand tax policy in the US? You're amusing, Frank. You don't seem to understand either basic economics or have any understanding of the history of the collapse or what caused it! Crashing? Exploding? The economy isn't a car chase in an action movie, Sparky!

As for when the tax cuts entered the economy? Obviously you don't earn a paycheck or you'd know they entered the economy last Feb. Let me guess...you were a political studies major in college...can't find a job even in this economy and you're back living with mom and dad?

I could use a good laugh, Frank! Explain what Obama economic policies you think are most responsible for the economy booming now! You claim it's a direct result of the Obama Presidency? Then you should have no problem pointing out the economic plan that Barry followed to create the boom we're now experiencing. So let's hear it!

Over six straight years of job growth and deficit reduction under Obama....the entire economy took a dump at the end of 2008 into 2009, and Obama presided over the recovery. That happened and is part of history.....the economic trends under Obama continued until he left office and has done nothing more than continue for the last couple years (if you don't understand what a trend line is in statistics....look it up).

Regarding Trump.....all Trump has done was ride the trend that started under Obama and take credit for it. He then borrowed trillions in wealth to give himself and the people who screwed everyone over 10 years ago a gigantic windfall of cash.....which will never make its way back into the economy. Why would it....unemployment is already low? Jesus Christ dude....wake up.

Forum List

Back