🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Both sides are claiming victory, as usual.

We'll see if anything was actually changed from this, outside of "firing up the base".

Doubtful.

There absolutely was no "victory" of any sort yesterday....but, if the intent was to somehow demean and publicly humiliate Strzok (for Republicans)...yes, they failed. The whole dog and pony show was a disaster, however. We're used to that from a Republican controlled Congress...this is all they do when they're elected.

You have a gift for utterance of unsubstantiated statements, hyperbole--and braggadocio. As if you were trying to suppress truth with bombardment of falsehood. Where have the American people also seen this, recently?

We'll see if anything was actually changed from this, outside of "firing up the base".

Doubtful.

There absolutely was no "victory" of any sort yesterday....but, if the intent was to somehow demean and publicly humiliate Strzok (for Republicans)...yes, they failed. The whole dog and pony show was a disaster, however. We're used to that from a Republican controlled Congress...this is all they do when they're elected.
It certainly didn't look like some breakthrough was made.

Was any actionable information derived yesterday?

I don't even know if that was the goal. Otherwise it was just the standard preening for the base.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.
Strock cleared Hillary Clinton before interviewing any witnesses and Hillary herself. That is clearly obvious to anyone. I guess you're too dense to see it.
Lie.

Comey drafted announcement closing Hillary Clinton probe before key witnesses interviewed: Senators

Comey Concluded Hillary Was Innocent Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over: CONFIRMED

Opinion and opinion......so, are you saying that Comey/FBI hid real evidence that would prove Clinton guilty?!?! If you have evidence of this, then I say you push for prosecution of Comey.....if not, then you should shut your piehole.

No I didn't think he was lying.

Wow, Penelope, I wonder why, lol.

Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not be bias or any judge,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Following a judicial philosophy of 'Strict Construction' is not a bias, nit wit, in fact it is the exact opposite.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to say no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gays.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

He should've recused himself because he didn't like Trump?!?!? Why? So......if people support Trump, they should recuse themselves, as well? This is patently foolish.

How did Strjok's involvement hurt Trump specifically? I would assume you'd have a list?
You don't even see it.

That, people, is the real danger of the progressive. This clown actually thinks he is making an argument.

Please tell us??

Doubtful.

You have a gift for utterance of unsubstantiated statements, hyperbole--and braggadocio. As if you were trying to suppress truth with bombardment of falsehood. Where have the American people also seen this, recently?

Irony given your entire argument is based upon your own unsubstantiated statements and hyperbole. Sorry goober....the facts are what the facts are. The vast majority of people don't buy your stupid conspiracy theories.

Doubtful.

I don't even know if that was the goal. Otherwise it was just the standard preening for the base.

Allegedly, the source of a dossier was revealed speaking to the initiation of the Russia collusion investigation. Jim Jordan spoke on Hannity last night to the importance of this. Whether or not it pans out either way . . . ?

Doubtful.

Allegedly, the source of a dossier was revealed speaking to the initiation of the Russia collusion investigation. Jim Jordan spoke on Hannity last night to the importance of this. Whether or not it pans out either way . . . ?
What is the end goal of all of this? What is the bottom line claim?

Was any actionable information derived yesterday?.
Oh, I dont know. Is the discrediting of the entire FBI management an 'actionable' offense?

I think it will lay the foundation for a reformation of the FBI years down the road, but nothing anyone would trust the corrupt DOJ to mishandle.

Basically, it comes down to belief of one of the following:

A) There was no evidence to support that Hillary Clinton did something illegal and therefore she wasn't charged.

B) There was some wide ranging conspiracy involving the entire FBI (including Republicans in the FBI) and the Democrats to hide evidence just to exonerate Hillary Clinton.

Anyone with an ounce of rational thought would pick A.......morons who listen to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or Alex Jones pick B.

Oh yeah, by the way, Republicans claim to be the party of "law and order"......despite smearing the entire FBI???????????????????????????

That the DOJ has contempt for Congress and the American people, that the FBI is defending a known liar as representative of the FBI itself and that the Dimocrats do not care about any of this as long as they think it might win them a few votes in SE LA.

Doubtful.

Hopefully the bottom line itself . . . the truth. Either way, I agree the divisiveness begun during the 2016 election has only widened.

Doubtful.
Democrats would claim victory no matter what.
They still claim that they won the election.

Republicans in Congress put on the dog and pony show and looked like blithering idiots. So yeah, I suppose by default, Democrats get a "win". However, that's the Republicans' issue for the public display of stupidity....
Actually, what I saw was a smug narcissistic asshole being grilled by Republicans over his illegal and immoral actions with respect to two extremely important investigations.
The Democrats fluffed the bastard and came just short of fellatio when they tried to prop the prick up under blistering yet well deserved criticism.

The FISA courts were misled about the actual fraudulent nature of the dossier and someone should go to jail for that. Exactly who is what we need to know.

Doubtful.

Republicans in Congress put on the dog and pony show and looked like blithering idiots. So yeah, I suppose by default, Democrats get a "win". However, that's the Republicans' issue for the public display of stupidity....
Actually, what I saw was a smug narcissistic asshole being grilled by Republicans over his illegal and immoral actions with respect to two extremely important investigations.
The Democrats fluffed the bastard and came just short of fellatio when they tried to prop the prick up under blistering yet well deserved criticism.

In other words.......you got nothing.

GOT IT!

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care if there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Excellent points.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name. Former Secretary Clinton was originally found to have committed gross negligence for her mishandling of sensitive State electronic communications by the IG. Her offense was then downgraded to a non-criminal finding, according to yesterday's testimony, allegedly so prosecutors could avoid indicting her at all. The hearings have been illuminating for certain.

One of the questions in the Clinton email scandal was who was it at the FBI who changed the language regarding what Clinton did from it's original form which would have indicated criminal misconduct...to the watered down version that was made public.

Strzok reluctantly had to admit that the change was made on HIS computer and that the only people with access to that computer were himself and his secretary. He tried his best to claim no recollection of how that took place but it's obvious that either he changed the language or his secretary did and only the truly naive think that his secretary got to "free lance" on a bombshell document that was going to be released right before a national election regarding one of the major candidates.

Basically, it comes down to belief of one of the following:

A) There was no evidence to support that Hillary Clinton did something illegal and therefore she wasn't charged.

B) There was some wide ranging conspiracy involving the entire FBI (including Republicans in the FBI) and the Democrats to hide evidence just to exonerate Hillary Clinton.

Anyone with an ounce of rational thought would pick A.......morons who listen to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or Alex Jones pick B.

Oh yeah, by the way, Republicans claim to be the party of "law and order"......despite smearing the entire FBI???????????????????????????

'Foreign actors' accessed Hillary Clinton emails, documents show

Doubtful.

Hopefully the bottom line itself . . . the truth. Either way, I agree the divisiveness begun during the 2016 election has only widened.

HA! Sure, divisiveness began in 2016.......from the morons who claimed Obama wasn't born in America or whose goal was to make Obama a "one term President"????????????????????????????????????? Good one!

Doubtful.

In other words.......you got nothing.

GOT IT!
I have everything, retard.
Any rational person understands what was going on.

That the DOJ has contempt for Congress and the American people, that the FBI is defending a known liar as representative of the FBI itself and that the Dimocrats do not care about any of this as long as they think it might win them a few votes in SE LA.
I'm guessing that's pretty close to it. At most we might see a small action here or there, and then it's just back to business.

Just the zillionth example of why I don't understand the point of partisan politics.

Forum List

Back