The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Analysis | 7 key moments from Peter Strzok’s wild hearing

All i see is a federal offical ,who was not subpoenaed, nor under oath before a room full of partisan hacks looking to either uphold or assinate his character

None were focused on the letter of constitutional law

Which is what they're electred and PAID to do

~S~
From the article you cited.
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) seized upon Strzok's contention that his texts didn't demonstrate personal “bias” and said that argument amounted to him lying.

Of course Strzoks was biased and lying about it. It is as plain as the nose on your face. We dont need lawyers to tell us if it is or is not. The FBI looks stupid defending this obvious liar.

It's worth noting that Goodlatte's justification — that the committee's investigation is ongoing — was the same one Strzok offered for not answering questions about the special counsel's Russia probe. In the latter case, apparently, Republicans don't think it applies.

Obviously an OVERSIGHT group has the right to see the evidence of an ongoing investigation or else it cannot execute its oversight.

Strzok should be sacked and the FBI and DOJ purged of their Marxist members as a result of this obstruction of Congressional oversight.

“Sir, was that not intelligible?” Strzok said. “You just want to hear — for me to repeat it.”

“Please,” Issa said.

“Okay, sir. Sure,” Strzok shot back snidely. “Happy to indulge you.”

Snide and snarky responses and a contemptuous attitude toward the representatives of the People of the United States says all that really needs to be said about the DOJ as they have the audacity to display their contempt for the American people on national television.

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) went the furthest.

“Mr. Strzok, if I could give you a Purple Heart, I would,” Cohen said when he began his questioning.

To give this fool a Purple Heart for his contempt of the American people is the perfect epitome of the Dimocratic Party today.

That the Washington Post would focus on minute detail and ignore the broader picture shouldnt really shock anyone.

HA HA HA! So, your opinion is based on the fact he was too snarky when he answered?!?!??!

Gee, here I thought you were going to say something stupid.

Peter Strzok was both under oath and subpoenaed. He was sworn in under oath at the outset of the hearing, and the chairman Bob Goodlatte repeatedly informed him of the subpoena, although Strzok claimed he was unaware.
Yeah, it was comical for Strzok to deny he was aware oif his legal position in front of Congress as he knows that is completely irrelevant.

Imagine the shocked look on his face when he realizes his Dimocrat allies cannot protect him.

Peter Strzok was both under oath and subpoenaed. He was sworn in under oath at the outset of the hearing, and the chairman Bob Goodlatte repeatedly informed him of the subpoena, although Strzok claimed he was unaware.
Yeah, it was comical for Strzok to deny he was aware oif his legal position in front of Congress as he knows that is completely irrelevant.

Imagine the shocked look on his face when he realizes his Dimocrat allies cannot protect him.

Could you explain what lies are okay with you?? Trump lies every day and you folks are perfectly fine with that....but seem to throw the term "lie" around a lot here (even though you don't have proof of it).

So, for example, when Trump lies to the American public and claims he achieved something at the NATO alliance and it is proven he did NOT....is THAT lie OK with you?! Or, when Trump says he had no contact with Russians and it is proven that he had over 80 contacts with them....is THAT lie OK with you?!

Let me guess......Trump was 'misquoted' or was 'joking', right?!?! (eyeroll)

I don't believe that was fact , as they contested it for over 20 minutes Son

~S~
Peter Strzok slapped with subpoena to testify in open setting before Congress
Goelman then said that Strzok would not accept an invitation to testify publicly on July 10. It is not immediately clear if Strzok will comply with the subpoena, and Goelman did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

~S~
And you think that changes a damned thing?

roflmao

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.
Strock cleared Hillary Clinton before interviewing any witnesses and Hillary herself. That is clearly obvious to anyone. I guess you're too dense to see it.

I don't believe that was fact , as they contested it for over 20 minutes Son

~S~
Peter Strzok slapped with subpoena to testify in open setting before Congress
Goelman then said that Strzok would not accept an invitation to testify publicly on July 10. It is not immediately clear if Strzok will comply with the subpoena, and Goelman did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

~S~
And you think that changes a damned thing?

roflmao

So basically Jimmy, we are back to the same old same old for you folks.........we're supposed to believe what you say, even though it is completely reliant on your opinion for which you cannot make a rational argument, and we're supposed to believe it because that's what you tell us to believe. (eyeroll)

I think most of my students could see through this paper thin argument.

Everyone has personal feelings but they are able to do their jobs, I guess you can't. The GOP showed their bias more, partisan little bitches.
Strock cleared Hillary Clinton before interviewing any witnesses and Hillary herself. That is clearly obvious to anyone. I guess you're too dense to see it.
Lie.
Prove it shit4brains.

You make a claim and I have to prove it to be untrue?!?!? Don't think that's the way it works goober. HA!

No I didn't think he was lying. Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not have bias or any judge? ,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to save no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gay.

What about the GOP congressman who cheat and talk behind close doors of how they hate Democrats, how about Trump???
So you're a fireman now?
Well, considering the fact that Stzrok only had to save one house (Hillary) from burning to the ground.....and then spent the last year and a half trying to burn another one to the ground, I think he's a lousy fireman.
I guess now that he's been reassigned he can spend more time chasing ugly women around Washington.

Oh, and FYI, firemen don't choose who to save and who to allow to burn to the ground. They're supposed to do their jobs regardless what their personal bias is. That's the point of all of this. Stzrok decided, or was directed from above, to help Hillary stay in the race and then do whatever it took to create a false investigation over imaginary Russian Collusion. If he was doing his job, Hillary would have been indicted on charges of Obstruction Of Justice and Espionage along with the most obvious charges of criminal negligence. The issue on Russian Collusion never would have been an issue if Stzrok hadn't used perjured evidence in front of the FISA judge.

Both sides are claiming victory, as usual.

We'll see if anything was actually changed from this, outside of "firing up the base".

Doubtful.
Democrats would claim victory no matter what.
They still claim that they won the election.

We'll see if anything was actually changed from this, outside of "firing up the base".

Doubtful.

There absolutely was no "victory" of any sort yesterday....but, if the intent was to somehow demean and publicly humiliate Strzok (for Republicans)...yes, they failed. The whole dog and pony show was a disaster, however. We're used to that from a Republican controlled Congress...this is all they do when they're elected.

Lie.
Watch the damn interrogation from Congressman Gowdy.
I did...the whole thing.....again, you lie.

Lie.

Comey drafted announcement closing Hillary Clinton probe before key witnesses interviewed: Senators

Comey Concluded Hillary Was Innocent Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over: CONFIRMED

Doubtful.
Democrats would claim victory no matter what.
They still claim that they won the election.

Republicans in Congress put on the dog and pony show and looked like blithering idiots. So yeah, I suppose by default, Democrats get a "win". However, that's the Republicans' issue for the public display of stupidity....

No I didn't think he was lying.

Wow, Penelope, I wonder why, lol.

Now are you saying the Supreme court judges should not be bias or any judge,
yet you wanted Trump and the GOP to put a conservative judge in place and that is why Garland never even had a hearing.

Following a judicial philosophy of 'Strict Construction' is not a bias, nit wit, in fact it is the exact opposite.

Do firemen and police have a choice who to say no matter what their biases are?? How about the nurse or Dr. taking care of an Aids gay patient who are anti gays.

We are talking about people involved in the criminal investigative process recusing themselves when they understand that they have a bias one way or another. That is why family members can get an investigator recused if they are involved in what is being investigated.

Strjok plainly had a deep and strong bias not only against Trump but also against Trumps supporters. He plainly should have recused himself and yet not only did not but sought deeper involvement. Why did he do that if not to throw the respective investigations?

Strjok needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years and at a minimum be fired from the FBI for not following DOJ policy in such an egregious manner.

He should've recused himself because he didn't like Trump?!?!? Why? So......if people support Trump, they should recuse themselves, as well? This is patently foolish.

How did Strjok's involvement hurt Trump specifically? I would assume you'd have a list?
You don't even see it.

That, people, is the real danger of the progressive. This clown actually thinks he is making an argument.

Forum List

Back