🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Several Take-aways of The Strjok Testimony That People Are Missing

Basically, it comes down to belief of one of the following:

A) There was no evidence to support that Hillary Clinton did something illegal and therefore she wasn't charged.

B) There was some wide ranging conspiracy involving the entire FBI (including Republicans in the FBI) and the Democrats to hide evidence just to exonerate Hillary Clinton.

Anyone with an ounce of rational thought would pick A.......morons who listen to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or Alex Jones pick B.

Oh yeah, by the way, Republicans claim to be the party of "law and order"......despite smearing the entire FBI???????????????????????????

'Foreign actors' accessed Hillary Clinton emails, documents show

"Foreign actors' helped Donald Trump get elected in the first place, documents show.
Russia interfered in US election to help Donald Trump, Senate investigation concludes

Why would you give a **** about accessing emails for God's sake?

There absolutely was no "victory" of any sort yesterday....but, if the intent was to somehow demean and publicly humiliate Strzok (for Republicans)...yes, they failed. The whole dog and pony show was a disaster, however. We're used to that from a Republican controlled Congress...this is all they do when they're elected.
It certainly didn't look like some breakthrough was made.

Was any actionable information derived yesterday?

I don't even know if that was the goal. Otherwise it was just the standard preening for the base.

Allegedly, the source of a dossier was revealed speaking to the initiation of the Russia collusion investigation. Jim Jordan spoke on Hannity last night to the importance of this. Whether or not it pans out either way . . . ?
What is the end goal of all of this? What is the bottom line claim?

Hopefully the bottom line itself . . . the truth. Either way, I agree the divisiveness begun during the 2016 election has only widened.

HA! Sure, divisiveness began in 2016.......from the morons who claimed Obama wasn't born in America or whose goal was to make Obama a "one term President"????????????????????????????????????? Good one!

Unfortunately, you have been carefully guided thus far into expressing yourself thusly^^ [hellow world]

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

1. That Strjok was lying was obvious to anyone watching it, even CNN.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care if there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Excellent points.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name. Former Secretary Clinton was originally found to have committed gross negligence for her mishandling of sensitive State electronic communications by the IG. Her offense was then downgraded to a non-criminal finding, according to yesterday's testimony, allegedly so prosecutors could avoid indicting her at all. The hearings have been illuminating for certain.

Hillary Clinton emails?!?!? Trump has lied about Russian contacts over and over and over.....and you STILL blather on about Clinton emails?!

What a friggin' joke.
Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 82+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

Ah, Frank? Do you STILL not get it? There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Clinton is the only one colluding with others to deceive the American public with the phony dossiers she paid to have put out. The Moscow Project? Wow...now THAT is a hoot!

I listened to the Strjok testimony off and on all day Thursday and there are several things that struck me, lol, that I dont here people discussing.

You cannot read these comments and not realize that Strjok and Paige had tremendous bias for Clinton and against Trump. They should have recused themselves according to DOJ policy, but not only did they not, but they were involved in all the investigations conducted on the candidates for the 2016 election.

Had a judge in a murder trial texted these sorts of things about how he hated and despised the accused, no one would think that he should remain on the trial and the same goes for any investigators as well. If anyone remembers the OJ trial, some investigators were recused simply for using the N-Word in private discussion in years past.

Strjok should have recused himself and did not, but instead actively sought more involvement at every level. Why? What was his purpose?

2. People know that they are watching an FBI agent blatantly lie on national TV with the support of the FBI admins. If this does not destroy what little credibility there is in the public's perception of the FBI I dont know what could other than a snarky, contemptuous agent lying about his own lies on national TV.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care if there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Excellent points.

Unfortunately, at least on the Left, the dogma of pure political hatred seems to have surpassed rationale required to separate injustice and treason from hell-bent desecration of our President's name. Former Secretary Clinton was originally found to have committed gross negligence for her mishandling of sensitive State electronic communications by the IG. Her offense was then downgraded to a non-criminal finding, according to yesterday's testimony, allegedly so prosecutors could avoid indicting her at all. The hearings have been illuminating for certain.

Hillary Clinton emails?!?!? Trump has lied about Russian contacts over and over and over.....and you STILL blather on about Clinton emails?!

What a friggin' joke.
Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 82+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

Ah, Frank? Do you STILL not get it? There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Clinton is the only one colluding with others to deceive the American public with the phony dossiers she paid to have put out. The Moscow Project? Wow...now THAT is a hoot!

No Russian collusion based on??????????????????????? Gee, if I didn't know better.......I'd think you were coming to a conclusion before the investigation is over????

It certainly didn't look like some breakthrough was made.

Was any actionable information derived yesterday?

I don't even know if that was the goal. Otherwise it was just the standard preening for the base.

Allegedly, the source of a dossier was revealed speaking to the initiation of the Russia collusion investigation. Jim Jordan spoke on Hannity last night to the importance of this. Whether or not it pans out either way . . . ?

Hopefully the bottom line itself . . . the truth. Either way, I agree the divisiveness begun during the 2016 election has only widened.

HA! Sure, divisiveness began in 2016.......from the morons who claimed Obama wasn't born in America or whose goal was to make Obama a "one term President"????????????????????????????????????? Good one!

Unfortunately, you have been carefully guided thus far into expressing yourself thusly^^ [hellow world]

You realize, if you have nothing of substance to say.....you DON'T have to reply.

You realize, if you have nothing of substance to say.....you DON'T have to reply.

Precisely the point, my good fellow.

Remember when Republicans used to care about the budget deficit?!?!? Now, they waste time on **** like this as their President and Republican Congress raises the budget deficit to $1.3 trillion just to write the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of tax cuts.

Distract.......confuse.......and lie......the heart of the Trump Administration.

You claimed partisanship started in 2016....which is a blatant lie. That was the point of my post before genius.

Excellent points.

What a friggin' joke.

No Russian collusion based on??????????????????????? Gee, if I didn't know better.......I'd think you were coming to a conclusion before the investigation is over????

LOL...actually Frank it's YOU that came to the conclusion that collusion took place between the Trump campaign and the Russian government based on innuendo put out by the Clinton campaign and the Obama Administration! Mueller by all accounts isn't even investigating collusion anymore because that was a dry hole. It appears that he's now concentrating on trying to find irregularities in Trump or any of his circle's financial dealings.

LOL...actually Frank it's YOU that came to the conclusion that collusion took place between the Trump campaign and the Russian government based on innuendo put out by the Clinton campaign and the Obama Administration! Mueller by all accounts isn't even investigating collusion anymore because that was a dry hole. It appears that he's now concentrating on trying to find irregularities in Trump or any of his circle's financial dealings.

The Mueller unvestigation is a silent growing cancer on the ass of this Republic.

Remember when Republicans used to care about the budget deficit?!?!? Now, they waste time on **** like this as their President and Republican Congress raises the budget deficit to $1.3 trillion just to write the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of tax cuts.

Distract.......confuse.......and lie......the heart of the Trump Administration.

Distract.....confuse....and lie? Sounds like the strategy of the left wing of the Democratic Party for the past ten years, Frank! You guys haven't run on policy in forever. You run on division and promised handouts.

You claimed partisanship started in 2016....which is a blatant lie. That was the point of my post before genius.

At last, the fireball speeds from the heavens down to earth.

HA HA HA HA HA! The list you made is laughable.

Your opinion is Strjok was lying about something...because it "was obvious to anyone watching"....therefore he should be strung up by his thumbs?

It has been proven that Trump has lied about involvement with Russia to get elected in the first place.....but that's okay?

Pretty hard to take you seriously when THAT is the best you have. The only takeaway we get from the Strjok testimony is that right wingers love a good reality TV show.

DbLuNCGV4AAs6l4.jpg_large.jpg

Distract.....confuse....and lie? Sounds like the strategy of the left wing of the Democratic Party for the past ten years, Frank! You guys haven't run on policy in forever. You run on division and promised handouts.

Sure sunshine.....it isn't like we passed health insura......oh, that did happen.

By the way goober.....we're STILL WAITING for Trump's promise of health insurance that is cheaper and more effective than Obamacare (yet another Trump lie).

Excellent points.

What a friggin' joke.

Not at all.....however, for you folks who seem to be obsessed with conspiracy....I find it weird that you don't look at the laundry list of lies by Trump regarding Russia and let your imagination run wild. It's a complete double-standard and you know it.

Disavowing Mueller's investigation before it is over is bizarre behavior....if the truth is what you're after. If nothing happened, that's exactly what the investigation should prove. That's a win for Trump......so, why not let it happen?

Sure sunshine.....it isn't like we passed health insura......oh, that did happen.

By the way goober.....we're STILL WAITING for Trump's promise of health insurance that is cheaper and more effective than Obamacare (yet another Trump lie).
By the way 'ptbw'.......why not try refuting what I'm saying you coward?

Lol, OMG, were someone to make such a card for libtard victims it would have to be a notebook.

Who has victimized Dimocrats today?

Well, not the KKK, a Dimocratic terrorist organization similar to Antifa.

Well, I guess we would have to start with Donald J Trump who kept Hillary from her turn at being POTUS.

Then there is the entire group of 'Cis gender' men, and heterosexual Christians.

Then there is FOX news that has this horrible habit of telling the Truth about Dims.

Then there is the hate organization also known as the Roman Catholic Church.

And the local police who kill Dimocrats at random according to them.

And then there is mathematics which Dimocrats have never been good at.

And science which rudely tells them that there are only two genders, OMG, the sexism!

And finally we have the American voters whose bigotry has been voting against the Dimocratic party in droves for the last twenty years or so.

Evidently, to "geniuses" like you.....handouts are GOOD! If they're given to people who soak trillions out the economy?!?!?!??!?

How's that "swamp cleaning" going?!?!? HA!

Lol, OMG, were someone to make such a card for libtard victims it would have to be a notebook.

Well, I guess we would have to start with Donald J Trump who kept Hillary from her turn at being POTUS.

Then there is the entire group of 'Cis gender' men, and heterosexual Christians.

Then there is FOX news that has this horrible habit of telling the Truth about Dims.

And science which rudely tells them that there are only two genders, OMG, the sexism!

And finally we have the American voters whose bigotry has been voting against the Dimocratic party in droves for the last twenty years or so.

The obvious irony being that the picture on your screen is complaining about Trump being a "victim" and 'chewtoy'?!?! Friggin' hypocrite.

3. The Democrats are completely unconcerned about any biased investigation that may or may not have happened. They are so politically obsessed that they have plainly and openly sought to obstruct this grave issue that strikes to the heart of whether we will have a Republic for much longer. They dont care as long as there are cameras to act like clowns and fools in front of. The 2018 elections are going to be a disaster for them and they wont have a clue as to why

Like millions of Americans, he had no respect for Trump when he made those emails
He shows no favoritism for Hillary

There is zero evidence of any action against Trump

Forum List

Back