THE SHAME! Biden's youngest son discharged from Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Just goes to show the moral, ethics and principles the left installs in their children! If this was, say Palin's son, the fucking LEFT would be drooling all over the place!

Hunter Biden, 44, who works for an investment company, failed the drug test after he reported to a Norfolk, Va. reserve unit last year, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing 'people familiar with the matter.'....

Vice President Biden s youngest son discharged from Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine report - NY Daily News

Leads to wonder what would happen if there were mandatory random drug tests for the Executive Branch.

Don't have to wonder all that much......

Just goes to show the moral, ethics and principles the left installs in their children! If this was, say Palin's son, the fucking LEFT would be drooling all over the place!

Hunter Biden, 44, who works for an investment company, failed the drug test after he reported to a Norfolk, Va. reserve unit last year, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing 'people familiar with the matter.'....

Vice President Biden s youngest son discharged from Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine report - NY Daily News
Hey, lighten up! You're talking about a future United States Senator here!

Biden's retarded spawn was given a special waiver (he's 42 years old) to get in the Navy Reserve as a "public affairs officer". In other words, it was a gift. He blew it, right up his fat nose....what a fucking dunce. Like father, like son. Two fucking idiots........

Yup, Biden's son was given a waiver for his age and didn't last a year before getting kicked out for cocaine. He had this opportunity handed to him and still couldn't make a go of it. The worst part is that a husband and father is doing drugs. What a waste.

I'm sure the left will yawn. This sort of thing is expected of Dems, like Obama, who admitted to doing hard drugs. It's only news to them when a Republican messes up.

Last edited:

Yes...Zero Tolerance, dude. Bye Bye.

As has been pointed out most of the left on here would be having a field day if this was a Republicans kid having said that it's still sad to see anyone get messed up with cocaine or any other drug I hope he gets in rehab and gets his life straight.

Back in your day a Commander could be gay and serve honorably right Commander?

Back in your day a Commander could be gay and serve honorably right Commander?
You know...you can abbreviate Commander to CDR and save yourself some typing. :D

So "AIC" would work for Apologist In Chief? Or we might save one more letter and just use "AH".

He's lucky he's the son of the VP.. Otherwise it would have been a Courts Martial

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bide...reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657

The son of Vice President Joe Biden says he is “embarrassed” after being discharged from the Navy Reserve earlier this year --- reportedly after testing positive for cocaine.
The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter, reported Thursday that Hunter Biden’s short-lived military career ended because he failed a drug test after reporting to his unit in 2013. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Navy discharged him in February of this year.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Biden said in a statement to Fox News that he respects the Navy’s decision but did not specify why he was discharged.
“It was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” he said. “I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward.”

Forum List

Back