The shooter doesn’t fit in the lefts narrative box so basic information is being withheld

So you just hate Mexicans. Actually it appears you hate US Citizens as well.
I hate that our county has MAJOR CRIME that is committed by mostly black and Mexicans.

It is what it is.

You remove both of those populations and our crime rates plummet drastically

I hate that our county has MAJOR CRIME that is committed by mostly black and Mexicans.

It is what it is.

You remove both of those populations and our crime rates plummet drastically
So you hate blacks and Mexicans. But you dont hate whites even though they commit the same crimes blacks and Mexicans do. You sure do sound like a racist.

So you hate blacks and Mexicans. But you dont hate whites even though they commit the same crimes blacks and Mexicans do. You sure do sound like a racist.
Again I hate Open Borders Soft on Crime America Hating Marxists

I don't give a fuck what I sound like. Your feelings are 100% irrelevant to daily life.
We know you dont care. If you cared, you'd actually take the time to think about what an illogical moron you are. But since you don't care, you just hate blacks and Mexicans because that's the easiest thing to do.

He is a US Citizen. Just admit you're a racist and we can move on.
Texicans beat up on the Mexican Army that killed Jim Bowie, Davy Crockett, and 185 other Texans, many of whom were of Mexican descent. The Mexicans spared no one but a couple of resident Mexican women living near the Alamo.

What's a Marxist? I bet you started throwing that word around when Trump started using it, didnt you?
No I’ve been around them at Temple all my Life who come from a long line of Marxists dating back to the Sacco & Vanzetti era and the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire .

Texicans beat up on the Mexican Army that killed Jim Bowie, Davy Crockett, and 185 other Texans, many of whom were of Mexican descent. The Mexicans spared no one but a couple of resident Mexican women living near the Alamo.
Why are you talking about things that happened over 100 years ago? Are you drunk?

Enrique Tarrio, who is Afro-Cuban, is the leader of the Proud Boys, a neo-fascist right wing hate group.
You have it wrong, Mr or Ms. Doe. The Proud Boys were formed when Democrats outlawed the lawmen in as many states as they could. They're concerned men who took humbrage at Maxine Waters' witcherly stalking commands to her minions to go after Trump, Trump's staff, and eventually, even people who voted for Trump. They just want a fair share of this nation's notice of Biden bullies, nothing more.

We know you dont care. If you cared, you'd actually take the time to think about what an illogical moron you are. But since you don't care, you just hate blacks and Mexicans because that's the easiest thing to do.
I know, I know, I'm as racist as the statistics that point out who commits all the heinous crimes on a DAILY BASIS

You have it wrong, Mr or Ms. Doe. The Proud Boys were formed when Democrats outlawed the lawmen in as many states as they could. They're concerned men who took humbrage at Maxine Waters' witcherly stalking commands to her minions to go after Trump, Trump's staff, and eventually, even people who voted for Trump. They just want a fair share of this nation's notice of Biden bullies, nothing more.
Are you denying that an Afro-Cuban is the head of the most well known neo-fascist hate group in America?

I know, I know, I'm as racist as the statistics that point out who commits all the heinous crimes on a DAILY BASIS
Good now we are getting somewhere. Admitting a fault is the first step in finding salvation.

Pretty sure some whites have committed some "heinous crimes" as well, by the way.

Forum List

Back