it was the democrats that penned gun control laws aimed at the blacks

i do not care who owns a firearm and personally believe that honest

black folks should be armed more so when you hear reports

in certain cities that the police response time is upwards of 58 minutes

at that rate the cities should be handing out self protection kits

(firearms and ammo)

instead of attempting to take them away

with a walmart gift card

That's why I keep my loaded gun at the bedside. This is a fairly safe neighborhood, but one who lives here must realize that this 'lake' is actually a commercial and navigable river, so what could possible climb onto land from it is a craps shoot. The roads are winding and hilly, and it takes near 40 minutes to get out here. Anyone here would be toast before the cops arrived. And I am fairly sure that all my neighbors are armed as well. I hear gunshots here occasionally. People will shoot a squirrel for supper or if a nasty snake crawls up they will shoot that. There have been two suicides, one before I moved her one just after. It is so lovely here that it is hard to imagine someone in that state of mind, though.

ya just never know when you will need one

for the most part i do not include suicide as an act of gun violence

people commit suicide for a multitude of reasons

having a gun is not one of the reasons they terminate their life

i had a friend several years ago commit suicide by denying dialysis

he planned it out so that he would die in the month of June when the weather

was nice

planned out his funeral (everyone had to wear Hawaiian shirts

and listen to Yes albums )

his life had become pretty painful

when he stopped treatments

the pain went away he remained alert for a week then slipped away

into unconsciousness and then death

he was a great guy and taught me much about life

Wow.

You have still not posted any statement by any poster on here that adult black men and women who meet criteria to carry weapon should not be allowed to do so.

Seriously?

Read page one of this thread, genius.

I have read this entire thread. I do not count someone falling for your bait as any kind of intent to deny black people the same right to carry a weapon if they meet criteria that everyone else has.

You, on the other hand, have chosen to use a minor for the purpose of claiming that he should be allowed to carry a concealed weapon even though he did not meet the legal criteria because he was a minor.

trayvon.jpg

If I ever saw any of them, Zimmerman or li'l Trayvon's folk, I would pretend I have no idea who they are. I would make them explain to me who they are if they seemed to assume that I knew. That would be the ultimate salt in wound. This has all just gotten ridiculous. Glad Sunni always comes on with the funnies.

And if I found myself on a plane with li'l Trayvon's folks I might not go to the restroom to fart.

Who sold the hoodie and how much did they make?

Follow the money.

I want to know. A lot of people are making money here. I want to know who it is and how much they are making.

And if I found myself on a plane with li'l Trayvon's folks I might not go to the restroom to fart.

Trayvon is getting them big buckolas and a whole lot of attention.

Look when I'd put my bands out there we got $$$ aaaaahhhh but that's not the deal. Trayvon's parents are like stars now.

Lunch where$$$$$$$$$$$? Moi included Supper where$$$$$$$$$$$ Moi included. The riders that I rocked for them you could die for.

Hey Trayvons parents are rocking that world right now.

Lets take one appearance on GMA. Dressed. Makeup. Breakfast.....the list goes on. Trayvon's parents are rocking the good time here.

Last edited:
A.j.

Do you agree that this crime would not have happened if all young black men carried guns?

If all young black men had guns, Zimmerman would be dead. If Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he'd be dead. In either case Trayvon would be in jail and he wouldn't be the symbol for racism in this country today. I realize that Zimmerman shot in self defense but I'm torn as to whether that's the best thing for our country or not. I think if Zimmerman had been the one killed, fewer whites would have been killed and attacked as happened "for Trayvon".

Trayvon is getting them big buckolas and a whole lot of attention.

Look when I'd put my bands out there we got $$$ aaaaahhhh but that's not the deal. Trayvon's parents are like stars now.

Lunch where$$$$$$$$$$$? Moi included Supper where$$$$$$$$$$$ Moi included. The riders that I rocked for them you could die for.

Hey Trayvons parents are rocking that world right now.

Lets take one appearance on GMA. Dressed. Makeup. Breakfast.....the list goes on. Trayvon's parents are rocking the good time here.

If Trayvon's parents had spent just a small portion of the time they've spent getting money off of his death on spending time with Trayvon, Trayvon would be alive today.

A.j.

Do you agree that this crime would not have happened if all young black men carried guns?

If all young black men had guns, Zimmerman would be dead. If Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he'd be dead. In either case Trayvon would be in jail and he wouldn't be the symbol for racism in this country today. I realize that Zimmerman shot in self defense but I'm torn as to whether that's the best thing for our country or not. I think if Zimmerman had been the one killed, fewer whites would have been killed and attacked as happened "for Trayvon".

Most Blacks do not choose to live like most whites do. Please see: Children in single-parent families by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center

The lolberal/progressives here would be happy and silent if Trayvon had slammed George Zimmerman's head into the concrete a few more times and caused a brain injury that had killed GZ.

But because Zimmerman was able to save his own life,

NOW

izza outwage.

Many/most of this Board's fucking lolberal/progressives are nothing more than biased mindless parasites.

Aj. -

Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

Maybe if you're white and in the south.

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.

Aj. -

Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.

Bikieboiy, easy to talk bull/shit without a link, now get to work...:whip:

Last edited:
Aj. -

So go in the house and lock the door. Zimmerman had lost Trayvon and at that point, according to Trayvon's girlfriend, Trayvon was right next to his house. He could have just gone in and locked the door. Instead, he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman. Well, if you can believe the girls story, she was hard to understand. She said Trayvon called Zimmerman a "creepy ass cracker." The defense attorney asked if the incident was racial and she said "yes sir". He said "Trayvon made it racial" and she said, "no sir, that would be retarded sir."

So, according to her, if I'm being followed some night by a black guy and I call him a creepy ass n*****, that makes HIM the racist.

What we do know for certain based on the time of the phone calls, there were 4 minutes in which Zimmerman had lost Martin and he could have gone home. That's indisputable.

Bikieboiy, easy to talk bull/shit without a link, now get to work...:whip:

I didn't say you would, I said you COULD, meaning there is a possibility.

And yeah...............I've seen it happen to some of my friends, but only problem is, there's no link because it didn't make the news.

But........................keep trying American Jackass, maybe your fellow racists will form a tight group with you as the pivot man.

Forum List

Back