The Shroud of Trayvon

Criminal is beside the point. He simply refuses to acknowledge that Martin was a minor. For how long has he been a 'child.' Now he is 'a young black man.' He was an adolescent thug. Either way he didn't qualify to carry. We don't give minors guns in this country.

Just when I didn't talking points could get any crazier, this is the new one. Trayvon should have had a gun.

BTW what the hell is wrong with your media? I swear we have to set up something where we can hammer the idiots.

Pardon me for my particular bitchy mood this morning. My husband gave the puppy part of his jalapeno burger for fun and between farts and shits I've been up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Check this out.

Court
OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection

WTF? The headline is a complete lie.

OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection - Orange County - News - Navel Gazing

exactly had Zimmerman done that he would be in prison too

and rightfully so...unfortunately that's what Trayvon's supporters seem to think happened in spite of the evidence to the contrary.

Why should a criminal be armed, whether he is black or white, because when Martin threw that sucker punch, he at that point became the criminal, and so you wish that this young man was armed with a gun instead of his fist ? You see the problem is that you see Zimmerman as the criminal no matter what, and this is why you wanted Martin or anyone that is his skin color to be armed now, because you think this was a white racist against an innocent black man case pure and simple, and you keep saying "White" even though Zimmerman was Hispanic, so you are trying hard as you can to make it a white on black racist case (baiting), even when it wasn't that type of case at all. You are making a complete fool of yourself here.

Criminal is beside the point. He simply refuses to acknowledge that Martin was a minor. For how long has he been a 'child.' Now he is 'a young black man.' He was an adolescent thug. Either way he didn't qualify to carry. We don't give minors guns in this country.

Just when I didn't talking points could get any crazier, this is the new one. Trayvon should have had a gun.

BTW what the hell is wrong with your media? I swear we have to set up something where we can hammer the idiots.

Pardon me for my particular bitchy mood this morning. My husband gave the puppy part of his jalapeno burger for fun and between farts and shits I've been up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Check this out.

Court
OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection

WTF? The headline is a complete lie.

OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection - Orange County - News - Navel Gazing

I believe Braingon said he/she was a journalist somewhere in the ramblings.

There ya go.

Aj. -

Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

Maybe if you're white and in the south.

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.

You just making this stuff up right and left in your Fantasy Unicorn Land.

images

And if I found myself on a plane with li'l Trayvon's folks I might not go to the restroom to fart.

Trayvon is getting them big buckolas and a whole lot of attention.

Look when I'd put my bands out there we got $$$ aaaaahhhh but that's not the deal. Trayvon's parents are like stars now.

Lunch where$$$$$$$$$$$? Moi included Supper where$$$$$$$$$$$ Moi included. The riders that I rocked for them you could die for.

Hey Trayvons parents are rocking that world right now.

Lets take one appearance on GMA. Dressed. Makeup. Breakfast.....the list goes on. Trayvon's parents are rocking the good time here.

Ching-ching.

His mother didn't even go to Sanford until her first media interview.

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks | The Smoking Gun
See the date on that?
March 21, 2012

Cashing In – Trayvon Family: We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Trashcan…. $1,000,000.00 Extortion Success

Cashing In ? Trayvon Family: We?re Gonna Need A Bigger Trashcan?. $1,000,000.00 Extortion Success | The Last Refuge

What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.

images

Good characterization. The Rodney King was not in the south. It was in California.

images

Good characterization. The Rodney King was not in the south. It was in California.

Wull yeah. ;-)

I'm trying to think when that happened in the South................................

The Shroud of Trayvon

It’s this type of ignorant ridicule by the right that confirms for African-Americans that good faith dialogue with conservatives concerning race is impossible.
Exactly when did the self appointed leaders of the African American community (Jessie and AL) offer a good faith dialogue to conservatives on race and the Trayvon/Zimmerman situation?? .. :cool:

"justice for you justice for me justice for everyone"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKE82o0haU]MURAL OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SHOOTING TRAYVON MARTIN IN BACK OF HEAD UNVEILED IN FL STATE CAPITOL - YouTube[/ame]

^^^^^^
Fantasy Unicorn Land'er

Huong said her mural is part of the Peace Mural Foundation, a nonprofit aimed to promote awareness of human suffering through art.

Read more: 'We are all Trayvon Martin' mural unveiled at Florida State Capitol - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Has the IRS checked out this pukey foundation ?

Nah they're busy f'ing around with some other folks.

The PeaceMural Community

Considering what a complete fabrication it is, who approved it as an exhibit at the rotunda at the Capitol???

Here's Rick Scott's phone number: (850) 717-9337

Here's his Twitter: @FLGovScott

Give him a shout - I did.

This "mural" takes Fantasy Unicorn Land to whole new levels.

Have you tagged it yet to make it look authentic?

And if I found myself on a plane with li'l Trayvon's folks I might not go to the restroom to fart.

Trayvon is getting them big buckolas and a whole lot of attention.

Look when I'd put my bands out there we got $$$ aaaaahhhh but that's not the deal. Trayvon's parents are like stars now.

Lunch where$$$$$$$$$$$? Moi included Supper where$$$$$$$$$$$ Moi included. The riders that I rocked for them you could die for.

Hey Trayvons parents are rocking that world right now.

Lets take one appearance on GMA. Dressed. Makeup. Breakfast.....the list goes on. Trayvon's parents are rocking the good time here.

Ching-ching.

His mother didn't even go to Sanford until her first media interview.

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks

Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks | The Smoking Gun
See the date on that?
March 21, 2012

Cashing In – Trayvon Family: We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Trashcan…. $1,000,000.00 Extortion Success

Cashing In ? Trayvon Family: We?re Gonna Need A Bigger Trashcan?. $1,000,000.00 Extortion Success | The Last Refuge

Trayvon is big buckolas for his parents. And stardom. Never forget how they are feted.

At this point in time they are probably demanding riders as to their appearances. They are rock stars now.

Forum List

Back