The Shroud of Trayvon

Maybe if you're white and in the south.

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.

Bikieboiy, easy to talk bull/shit without a link, now get to work...:whip:

I didn't say you would, I said you COULD, meaning there is a possibility.

And yeah...............I've seen it happen to some of my friends, but only problem is, there's no link because it didn't make the news.

But........................keep trying American Jackass, maybe your fellow racists will form a tight group with you as the pivot man.

So you are full of
bullshitanimicon.gif
like saigon...:lol:

2 4 1

Last edited:
A.j.

Do you agree that this crime would not have happened if all young black men carried guns?
Well a crime would have happened or been committed alright, it's just that Martin would have used the gun instead of his fist in the initial first blow (no need for the sucker punch, as the gun would have been quicker), otherwise if all were to follow your advice, where as Zimmerman would have been dead instead of Martin in the reversed scenario, then the case would have been more properly charged as a murder case, and this instead of any other considering the circumstances or facts that would have still been involved in the case by the way it all had went down.

Notice how the charges were wrong in the situation, where as Zimmerman was charged with murder for a self defense action he took, instead of him being dealt with appropriately as to the action he had to take along with the witness testimony just as it should have been followed in the case to begin with ?

Ah-ha. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that there should be one set of laws for black people and another set of laws for white people?

It's obviously what the two of you think - why not admit it?
What's a white people ? Zimmerman was Hispanic right ? Did that make him a white people according to you?

Professor -

You may well be right, but I'm sure you also realise that the comment of mine you quote was ironic.

My point being that many posters assure us that being armed is the only way to stay safe on the streets these days - but only insomuch as the person is white.

When a young black man is killed, few seem willing to say that he should have been armed.

My preferred would be that no one on the street was armed - a solution that seems to work well enough in countries like Spain and Germany that their homicide rate is a fraction of that in the US.
Why should a criminal be armed, whether he is black or white, because when Martin threw that sucker punch, he at that point became the criminal, and so you wish that this young man was armed with a gun instead of his fist ? You see the problem is that you see Zimmerman as the criminal no matter what, and this is why you wanted Martin or anyone that is his skin color to be armed now, because you think this was a white racist against an innocent black man case pure and simple, and you keep saying "White" even though Zimmerman was Hispanic, so you are trying hard as you can to make it a white on black racist case (baiting), even when it wasn't that type of case at all. You are making a complete fool of yourself here.

Yeah..................sure...............tell me how much they've fixed racism. Sorry, but a lot of white people are still pretty racist.

A lot of black people are still pretty racist too.

What's your point?

You're right...............there ARE black people who are racist as well, I've ran into one or two.

However............I know a lot more racist whites than I do blacks, and, if you treat black people like you'd like to be treated, it turns out pretty decent.

Even though there was that situation at Pott's Place in Meridian MS, everytime I went with LA to a rap disco, NOBODY hassled me about being a white boy in a black place. On occasion, one or two would give me some strange stares, but for the most part, they were all right and fun to party with.

One time, when I was stationed in my first squadron, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go home with him for the weekend and hang out where he grew up (he was black) and I said sure, because we were pretty decent friends, and I wanted to get the hell out of Jacksonville for a while.

We went to where he lived, up around Columbus GA, and that Saturday we went out clubbing. In the first place we stopped, I stood out like a searchlight on a dark night, because I was the ONLY white person in the whole place. I grabbed a beer, walked up to the pool table and put my quarters up, and when I turned around, there was a large black man who looked at me and said "do you know where you're at boy"? I said "yeah, I'm here in a bar with some jumping music, drinking beer, playing pool and looking at pretty women".

He then told me I was all right and I had a great time there. Later, we all left and went to another club that didn't close until 4:00 am., and I had a great time there as well.

Sorry, but in my experience, blacks are more tolerant of whites than whites are tolerant of blacks, especially in the South.

Shit...................when I was stationed in Millington TN, there was a place called Tipton County (just to the north) where if you were black and caught in the county after dark, it was open season on your ass.
Lucky you weren't a white guy that I knew, who went to a black club in our area, where somehow he got stomped to death by several blacks in the parking lot (nasty way to die). Not sure what it was all about, but it never came out in the trial that the white guy in which I knew had been guilty of being a racist, and so that wasn't what caused the confrontation in which ultimately caused his death, and so I couldn't help but wonder what some of the kickers were thinking as they kicked him to death.

I also had a young black friend in my neighborhood who had befriended me, and one day he had ridden up town with me to get some gas in my truck, where during this trip his former gangsta associates saw him with me in my truck as we were getting gas, so they went to his house and broke the door down, entered in and broke up some stuff as a warning to him not to be hanging with whitely I guess. His mom called the law and run him out of her house for a while, where as he came over and hung out until she cooled down about it all. True stories.

Last edited:
Aj. -

Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

Black and in the south? Better to not call the cops, you could end up with a Rodney King style of beating.
You are against white's no matter what, especially where a black person is involved in a situation where a white person may be involved also (Zimmerman was Hispanic by the way), so why don't you just go on and admit that you hate white people for what ever reason ? Even though one is white himself, it doesn't mean that you can't join a twisted one sided attitude that most whites in your mind are {racist} against blacks besides yourself, and that blacks are always the victims to you in your way of understanding in life. This is exactly who you are, and everyone should see this by now. You have issues, but what happened in your life to cause such issues is something that could be as twisted as your mind is now all because of.

Last edited:
What it proves is that if you believe your being followed, call the police, not your girlfriend

You are against white's no matter what, especially where a black person is involved in a situation where a white person may be involved also (Zimmerman was Hispanic by the way), so why don't you just go on and admit that you hate white people for what ever reason ? Even though one is white himself, it doesn't mean that you can't join a twisted one sided attitude that most whites in your mind are {racist} against blacks besides yourself, and that blacks are always the victims to you in your way of understanding in life. This is exactly who you are, and everyone should see this by now. You have issues, but what happened in your life to cause such issues is something that could be as twisted as your mind is now all because of.

Several blacks on here have declared themselves. I believe the gaybiker is one of them.

Professor -

You may well be right, but I'm sure you also realise that the comment of mine you quote was ironic.

My point being that many posters assure us that being armed is the only way to stay safe on the streets these days - but only insomuch as the person is white.

When a young black man is killed, few seem willing to say that he should have been armed.

My preferred would be that no one on the street was armed - a solution that seems to work well enough in countries like Spain and Germany that their homicide rate is a fraction of that in the US.
Why should a criminal be armed, whether he is black or white, because when Martin threw that sucker punch, he at that point became the criminal, and so you wish that this young man was armed with a gun instead of his fist ? You see the problem is that you see Zimmerman as the criminal no matter what, and this is why you wanted Martin or anyone that is his skin color to be armed now, because you think this was a white racist against an innocent black man case pure and simple, and you keep saying "White" even though Zimmerman was Hispanic, so you are trying hard as you can to make it a white on black racist case (baiting), even when it wasn't that type of case at all. You are making a complete fool of yourself here.

Criminal is beside the point. He simply refuses to acknowledge that Martin was a minor. For how long has he been a 'child.' Now he is 'a young black man.' He was an adolescent thug. Either way he didn't qualify to carry. We don't give minors guns in this country.

Aj. -

Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

Oh come on. That's just so over the top.

Several blacks on here have declared themselves. I believe the gaybiker is one of them.
He said he is white, so I'm not sure really.

Professor -

Criminal is beside the point. He simply refuses to acknowledge that Martin was a minor. For how long has he been a 'child.' Now he is 'a young black man.' He was an adolescent thug. Either way he didn't qualify to carry. We don't give minors guns in this country.

Just when I didn't talking points could get any crazier, this is the new one. Trayvon should have had a gun.

BTW what the hell is wrong with your media? I swear we have to set up something where we can hammer the idiots.

Pardon me for my particular bitchy mood this morning. My husband gave the puppy part of his jalapeno burger for fun and between farts and shits I've been up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Check this out.

Court
OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection

WTF? The headline is a complete lie.

OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection - Orange County - News - Navel Gazing

Just when I didn't talking points could get any crazier, this is the new one. Trayvon should have had a gun.

BTW what the hell is wrong with your media? I swear we have to set up something where we can hammer the idiots.

Pardon me for my particular bitchy mood this morning. My husband gave the puppy part of his jalapeno burger for fun and between farts and shits I've been up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Check this out.

Court

OC Killer Wants George Zimmerman-Like Stand Your Ground Protection - Orange County - News - Navel Gazing

Well Progressives ARE pathological liars

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Check this out.

Court

exactly had Zimmerman done that he would be in prison too

Aj. -

Well does it in your mind?? It certainly sounds like it!

So in simple terms for you,we should arm all the thugs all the time.

Brilliant!!! just brilliant! When are you pin heads going to admit Martian caused his own death by his own actions. Continuing to reject this fact making you look particularly stupid .

Professor -

They keep forgetting that Zimmerman's great grandfather was black. Used to be, that would make Zimmerman black as well. Well, if I get my math right. It used to be that if you were 1/32nd black you were considered black, no if ands or buts about it. It was actually the law down south.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back