🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sickness Racism Breeds

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.
Being racist is not the same as exerting power over others. It is an irrational hatred of others based on skin tone.
I disagree with some aspects of your statement. White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do.
Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

"How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?"
Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?

The only one with cognitive dissonance is you. You always try that dumb not all whites shit every time and know no one is talking about all whites.

"Whites are the weaker race."

Having said that, if you're not talking about all whites then why did you assume I was lying about my story?

It's because you are too much pf a coward to actually face the issue. Instead you want to argue that silly bu-bu-bu- but about how you think blacks are racists just like whites. No we are not. Out anger comes from a completely different place and it is based not on race but on how a race has treated us. Get it?

"Whites are the weaker race." Get it?

If you are forever telling people they are inferior or lesser,

if your system promotes that belief through education, law and policy, someone in the group deemed "inferior"is going to step up and declare they are not inferior and in fact they are superior. And in your silly disconnected mind you think that is the same as the assumption of superiority based on nothing whites developed over 400 years ago and has been a traditional way of thinking among many people of the white race.

th

The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right. Then blacks like you and Asclepias come along and say blacks are superior and that whites are the weaker race. But you are wrong. That's the difference between you and black civil rights activists of the past.

"The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right."

They were more than equal. They were superior and they knew it. I know because they passed it down to my generation. Whites would have died out under the conditions Blacks dealt with. Blacks didnt have to legislate themselves a head start in order to advance. Whites did that. Blacks didnt have to claim whites were not human to appease their insecurity complexes. Whites did that. That tells Black people that Blacks are superior to whites. Some are uncomfortable with that notion but in their bones they know this to be true. Now I dont know if that superiority is organic or just a result of whites weakening themselves through their culture.
If your argument is that the inferior race was whites and they had to legistlate an advantage, doesn't that make them superior ( as they were smart enough to come up with a strategy ensuring their survival?) I mean human beings are much weaker physically than many species on the planet but our intelligence ensures our survival, so we discovered fire, weapons etc to our benefit, making us the dominant species. Your argument is racist and illogical.
No that doesnt make them superior. That makes them decidedly inferior. If whites were superior they would have needed zero legislation or any kind of advantage to out succeed other races. Its like tying a handicapped kids show laces to the other shoe so you win a race. You dont hold back inferior competition. You just beat them.

Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.
Being racist is not the same as exerting power over others. It is an irrational hatred of others based on skin tone.
I disagree with some aspects of your statement. White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do.
Racism is never rational because by its nature it generalises traits to people based on the colour of their skin. You are no better than the racist whites you condemn.
I disagree. You can generalize and still be rational. I'm way better than the racists I call out.
If you are generalising, you are a racist and you are irrational.
Well if you could prove generalizing was irrational you would have a point but since you cant you dont.

Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.

Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.
Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.

Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.
That must mean that men are inferior (because they created sexism).
That must be why non-Jews are inferior (because they created anti-semitism).

See how that doesn't work? No group is inherently inferior - unless you are a racist.

You say: Evidence of an inferior race = oppress others.
This would mean every group, in every geographical location in the world (including various tribes of blacks in Africa who have oppressed others or whites in Europe who have dominated and repressed others, especially their poorer classes, or South American groups, or Asians who have repressed others) are superior to those other groups. And since this is a back and forth throughout time, always and everywhere, no one is superior or inferior. All baloney.

See how that doesn't work? No group is inherently inferior - unless you are a racist.
Men are inferior to women. Women can give birth and carry a child. Men cant do that.

Non Jews are way more diverse than whites. Besides..non Jew is not a race. Not even the same ball park.

It works. Some groups are inherently inferior. Whites for example. They are the only group on earth to create a classification system of races and place themselves at the head of that classification system then hold others back that are supposedly inferior based on that system..

This would mean every group, in every geographical location in the world (including various tribes of blacks in Africa who have oppressed others or whites in Europe who have dominated and repressed others, especially their poorer classes, or South American groups, or Asians who have repressed others) are superior to those other groups. And since this is a back and forth throughout time, always and everywhere, no one is superior or inferior. All baloney.
Nope. I say evidence of an inferior race = claim you are superior but hold back someone you claim is inferior.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?

The only one with cognitive dissonance is you. You always try that dumb not all whites shit every time and know no one is talking about all whites.

Having said that, if you're not talking about all whites then why did you assume I was lying about my story?

It's because you are too much pf a coward to actually face the issue. Instead you want to argue that silly bu-bu-bu- but about how you think blacks are racists just like whites. No we are not. Out anger comes from a completely different place and it is based not on race but on how a race has treated us. Get it?

if your system promotes that belief through education, law and policy, someone in the group deemed "inferior"is going to step up and declare they are not inferior and in fact they are superior. And in your silly disconnected mind you think that is the same as the assumption of superiority based on nothing whites developed over 400 years ago and has been a traditional way of thinking among many people of the white race.

th

The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right. Then blacks like you and Asclepias come along and say blacks are superior and that whites are the weaker race. But you are wrong. That's the difference between you and black civil rights activists of the past.

"The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right."

They were more than equal. They were superior and they knew it. I know because they passed it down to my generation. Whites would have died out under the conditions Blacks dealt with. Blacks didnt have to legislate themselves a head start in order to advance. Whites did that. Blacks didnt have to claim whites were not human to appease their insecurity complexes. Whites did that. That tells Black people that Blacks are superior to whites. Some are uncomfortable with that notion but in their bones they know this to be true. Now I dont know if that superiority is organic or just a result of whites weakening themselves through their culture.
If your argument is that the inferior race was whites and they had to legistlate an advantage, doesn't that make them superior ( as they were smart enough to come up with a strategy ensuring their survival?) I mean human beings are much weaker physically than many species on the planet but our intelligence ensures our survival, so we discovered fire, weapons etc to our benefit, making us the dominant species. Your argument is racist and illogical.
No that doesnt make them superior. That makes them decidedly inferior. If whites were superior they would have needed zero legislation or any kind of advantage to out succeed other races. Its like tying a handicapped kids show laces to the other shoe so you win a race. You dont hold back inferior competition. You just beat them.
So on your thinking since human beings need weapons to protect them against stronger animals, they are inferior? Superiority is an ability to secure your survival by whatever means. That is how the rich get richer and the poort get poorer. Or are you saying life is a kids' game and no one should cheat?

Nope. I say evidence of an inferior race = claim you are superior but hold back someone you claim is inferior.
I guess if you could hold them back, by whatever means your sneaky brain comes up with, you must have been inferior in your thinking? Makes no sense. You must have been smarter to achieve that.
World leaders are not the strongest people with the most muscles, they are the ones who leverage power in their countries to ensure their survival by whatever means is at their diposal. Again superiority is in tactics only.

th

So on your thinking since human beings need weapons to protect them against stronger animals, they are inferior? Superiority is an ability to secure your survival by whatever means. That is how the rich get richer and the poort get poorer. Or are you saying life is a kids' game and no one should cheat?
Correct. There is a reason we need guns and other weapons. We are inferior to a bear. You ever see what happens when a bear and a unarmed human meet? Nope. Securing your survival by any means is adaptation not superiority. Exactly. People that cheat are weak and need a crutch.

I guess if you could hold them back, by whatever means your sneaky brain comes up with, you must have been inferior in your thinking? Makes no sense. You must have been smarter to achieve that.
World leaders are not the strongest people with the most muscles, they are the ones who leverage power in their countries to ensure their survival by whatever means is at their diposal. Again superiority is in tactics only.
Correct. If you cant perform without holding others back that you have claimed to be inferior then you are the one that is weak and inferior. If you have to devise a method to beat someone that you claim is inferior then you are weak. I dont care if world leaders are not the strongest people. What did that even mean? Superiority is being able to perform on a level playing field and letting the cream rise to the top.

Men are inferior to women. Women can give birth and carry a child. Men cant do that.

Non Jews are way more diverse than whites. Besides..non Jew is not a race. Not even the same ball park.

It works. Some groups are inherently inferior. Whites for example. They are the only group on earth to create a classification system of races and place themselves at the head of that classification system then hold others back that are supposedly inferior based on that system..
I have just realised that how you define inferiority is not how I define it. You also don't understand that bigotry does not only exist in relation to race but in relation to sexual orientation, sexism and against religious groups.
You deflected on your own logic when it comes to other forms of bigotry (all against a group based on their belonging to a that specific group).
Hatred against any of them does not automatically translate into the haters being superior. I note that you could not undertstand that and your theory fails when one goes beyond the concept of racism.
What makes for superiority? You define it as giving birth in the case of a woman. Except some women never do. And now that I have realised that your definitions of superiority come down to such a simple thing like giving birth, instead of bodily strength, problem solving skills, etc, I'll let it go. Have a nice day.

Correct. If you cant perform without holding others back that you have claimed to be inferior then you are the one that is weak and inferior. If you have to devise a method to beat someone that you claim is inferior then you are weak. I dont care if world leaders are not the strongest people. What did that even mean? Superiority is being able to perform on a level playing field and letting the cream rise to the top.
There is no even playing field in this world. Not in world politics, not in country politics, not in city politics, not in towns or even in families. Are you 12?
Superiority is winning. That is the way of the world. We are animals and must survive by whatever means. The cleverest will dominate all others. It was always that way and always will be. Calling them inferior for achieving that because you cry "but that isn't fair", won't assist and never has.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

You and IM2 seem to think that white racism is the answer or explanation for any and every race issue.

Hello, Ghost. I discovered this image published on the FB profile of an elder American woman who is great at sharing demeaning comments, as well as engaging in name calling.

However, when questioned about her viewpoints, instead of addressing issues, she engages in silly, juvenile name-calling....indicating to me is an apparent emotionally troubled member of a specific population of black or African American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or 'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.
The female FB member who posted the ignorant image on her FB profile added this comment: "All day, every day"

Do sane, reasonably well adjusted, responsible, caring human beings wake up and begin their day thinking, "How can I piss someone off today?"

Ghost, IM2 and several other PRO BLACK minded USMB members support these apparent unbalanced American men:

Ghost, you can debate whomever you want, though frankly it pains me witnessing reasonably responsible citizens being PLAYED or taunted by apparent HATE embracing, possibly emotionally or mentally ill slow-to-evolve, illogical, otherwise Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” American citizens believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence our peaceful, free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent.

Ghost, apparent unbalanced, emotionally unwell people like IM2 and his crew are not interested in logical debate...they are focused on spreading HATE.

Peace.
____
"Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'"

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It is obvious that you have a vendetta against black people.

The spam that you reoeatedly post, reveals that you are one of the most hateful individuals in this forum.

And if by chance you are Black, you clearly hate the fact that you are.

Self hate is the worst hate of all.

Last edited:

How can an inferior group oppress a group that a superior? That just doesn't make sense.

The Republican Party is the obvious and end result of breeding racism.

I have just realised that how you define inferiority is not how I define it. You also don't understand that bigotry does not only exist in relation to race but in relation to sexual orientation, sexism and against religious groups.
You deflected on your own logic when it comes to other forms of bigotry (all against a group based on their belonging to a that specific group).
Hatred against any of them does not automatically translate into the haters being superior. I note that you could not undertstand that and your theory fails when one goes beyond the concept of racism.
What makes for superiority? You define it as giving birth in the case of a woman. Except some women never do. And now that I have realised that your definitions of superiority come down to such a simple thing like giving birth, instead of bodily strength, problem solving skills, etc, I'll let it go. Have a nice day.
I dont care how you define inferiority because obviously it has nothing to do with how I define it. I said nothing about bigotry. Bigotry and racism are two different things. Bigotry is simply intolerance against people that hold a different opinion than yourself. I tolerate everyone no matter how inferior they are. If I was a bigot I wouldnt tolerate you. Nice attempt to move the goal posts. :rolleyes:

There is no even playing field in this world. Not in world politics, not in country politics, not in city politics, not in towns or even in families. Are you 12?
Superiority is winning. That is the way of the world. We are animals and must survive by whatever means. The cleverest will dominate all others. It was always that way and always will be. Calling them inferior for achieving that because you cry "but that isn't fair", won't assist and never has.
You define superiority incorrectly as well. You have the same problem most white people have. You think brute force,lying, and cheating is superiority. Its not. Its simply a weakness you rationalize as a strength out of necessity in order to soothe your inferiority complex.

How can an inferior group oppress a group that a superior? That just doesn't make sense.
Pretty easy. Most superior groups are tolerant and peaceful. They point their resources towards building civilizations via education. Inferior groups excel at lying and brute force. They point their resources in that direction. They are less human. I like this analogy I heard once. It takes time, genius, and superiority to create a master piece. It takes an inferior cretin with a weapon less than 3 seconds to destroy that master piece. Whites are the cretins.They have shown throughout history they are a bellicose inferior race. They have documented their war loving ways and branded it a superiority because they are proud of being violent. Whites have slowly destroyed the planet with their ignorance and caused genocide, mayhem, and untold suffering no matter where they go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back