🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sickness Racism Breeds

I disagree with some aspects of your statement. White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do.
Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.
Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.
You say: Evidence of an inferior race = oppress others.
This would mean every group, in every geographical location in the world (including various tribes of blacks in Africa who have oppressed others or whites in Europe who have dominated and repressed others, especially their poorer classes, or South American groups, or Asians who have repressed others) are superior to those other groups. And since this is a back and forth throughout time, always and everywhere, no one is superior or inferior. All baloney.
How can an inferior group oppress a group that a superior? That just doesn't make sense.
Pretty easy. Most superior groups are tolerant and peaceful. They point their resources towards building civilizations via education. Inferior groups excel at lying and brute force. They point their resources in that direction. They are less human. I like this analogy I heard once. It takes time, genius, and superiority to create a master piece. It takes an inferior cretin with a weapon less than 3 seconds to destroy that master piece. Whites are the cretins.They have shown throughout history they are a bellicose inferior race. They have documented their war loving ways and branded it a superiority because they are proud of being violent. Whites have slowly destroyed the planet with their ignorance and caused genocide, mayhem, and untold suffering no matter where they go.
There are members of the black race quite busy doing the very same thing right now, Asclepias. The civil wars in Africa seem to be never ending. I don't think violence can fairly be eschewed by any of us.

Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.
Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.
This would mean every group, in every geographical location in the world (including various tribes of blacks in Africa who have oppressed others or whites in Europe who have dominated and repressed others, especially their poorer classes, or South American groups, or Asians who have repressed others) are superior to those other groups. And since this is a back and forth throughout time, always and everywhere, no one is superior or inferior. All baloney.
How can an inferior group oppress a group that a superior? That just doesn't make sense.
Pretty easy. Most superior groups are tolerant and peaceful. They point their resources towards building civilizations via education. Inferior groups excel at lying and brute force. They point their resources in that direction. They are less human. I like this analogy I heard once. It takes time, genius, and superiority to create a master piece. It takes an inferior cretin with a weapon less than 3 seconds to destroy that master piece. Whites are the cretins.They have shown throughout history they are a bellicose inferior race. They have documented their war loving ways and branded it a superiority because they are proud of being violent. Whites have slowly destroyed the planet with their ignorance and caused genocide, mayhem, and untold suffering no matter where they go.
There are members of the black race quite busy doing the very same thing right now, Asclepias. The civil wars in Africa seem to be never ending. I don't think violence can fairly be eschewed by any of us.
They learned these things from whites. They are armed with weapons whites gave them. They are influenced by whites trying to sow discord so they are able to steal their resources. Whenever you see strife on this scale you can guarantee whites are behind it. Just follow the money.

I disagree with some aspects of your statement. White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do.
:th_believecrap:

They learned these things from whites. They are armed with weapons whites gave them. They are influenced by whites trying to sow discord so they are able to steal their resources. Whenever you see strife on this scale you can guarantee whites are behind it. Just follow the money.
They learned these things from whites.
You do know that isn't true, right?

You have a lot of good information and strong arguments to share, and then you blow it straight out of the water with shit like that. Humans are predators. Some are peaceful and forward thinking, fortunately, in every race and in every country. Some are not.
uMzKvVE.jpg

:th_believecrap:
No I dont believe whites are superior. Youre correct it really is just crap.

You have a lot of good information and strong arguments to share, and then you blow it straight out of the water with shit like that. Humans are predators. Some are peaceful and forward thinking, fortunately, in every race and in every country. Some are not.
uMzKvVE.jpg
Its true. Before whites arrived they respected each others boudaries. Now that whites have entered the dynamic some places in Africa are constantly at war due to ideas and money introduced by whites. Show me one conflict in Africa that doesnt have white people behind it. Just one.

Not sure what being a predator has to do with this? Tigers are predators and they dont go around causing the problems that white people do.

uMzKvVE.jpg
Its true. Before whites arrived they respected each others boudaries. Now that whites have entered the dynamic some places in Africa are constantly at war due to ideas and money introduced by whites. Show me one conflict in Africa that doesnt have white people behind it. Just one.

Not sure what being a predator has to do with this? Tigers are predators and they dont go around causing the problems that white people do.
Being a predator has everything to do with it. It kills to eat. In human circles, that is kill to be in charge. Africans were not respecting each other's boundaries, A., they were into battles with their neighbors, taking slaves, booty, etc. long before white Europeans arrived.
A tribe of them even took over the Egyptian dynasty for a short while, didn't they?

As for fighting now, you know more about it than I do, but blaming the instinct to kill on white people alone? That's not right.

uMzKvVE.jpg

Being a predator has everything to do with it. It kills to eat. In human circles, that is kill to be in charge. Africans were not respecting each other's boundaries, A., they were into battles with their neighbors, taking slaves, booty, etc. long before white Europeans arrived.
A tribe of them even took over the Egyptian dynasty for a short while, didn't they?

As for fighting now, you know more about it than I do, but blaming the instinct to kill on white people alone? That's not right.
Africans respected the boundaries of other Africans before whites carved up Africa. Anything else is a lie told by white historians who wanted to use that as an excuse. They say the same thing about the NAs. What occurred in Egypt was in house. Brothers will fight among themselves in most cases. It wasnt a tribe. It was the Nubian empire that ruled Egypt for a while. This happened on several occasions simply because the Nubians were the first Egyptians.

You answered the question and then say you purposely ignored it. WTF?

You always talk about whites as a race. That is precisely the problem and why I'm here.

I did know the answer to the question. The idea was to get you to realize that you are painting white people, as a race, as weaker mentally and morally which is exactly what whites used to say about blacks a hundred years ago.

Okay, keep your biases.

If you couldn't be bothered to go and read the original post for context then don't lecture me about context and hand me that puke about being in the same room. It was right fucking there for you to read.

Nothing has been proven to you, it is simply your opinion, nothing more. Besides, what you think of me is none of my business.
I answered your first question then I ignored the second deflecting question. Cant you read?

"Deflecting"? You're the one who said that whites don't try and stop racism. I'm just asking for clarification as to whether you mean all whites or some whites.

I think you are the one who deflected by not answering. If you had said "Yes, no whites endeavor to stop racism", you know you would be full of shit and everyone would see that. To say otherwise would have required you to crawfish and qualify your remarks. And we can't have that now, can we?

Of course I talk about whites as a race. You being here isnt going to alter that.

First of all, why would I think my being here would alter that? Secondly, if my being here altered that, you wouldn't do it and I would not be confronting you about it.

If you knew the answer to the question why ask a dumb question instead of just answering the question put to you?

First of all, I went back through our entire conversation and found only three questions asked by you:

"How fucking stupid are you?"
"What kind of stupid question is that?
and
"Doesnt it bother you that your ancestors and your current fellow racists feel you need a head start?"

The first two were obviously rhetorical and I answered the last one. So what question are you referring to?

Secondly, my question was what is called a r-h-e-t-o-r-i-c-a-l question. Surely you're familiar with the concept, given your artful mastery of the craft with questions like "How fucking stupid are you?"

Who told you I wasnt going to keep my biases?

No one. But if you're not going to give up yours then don't give me any shit for my white biases and defending the white race from your biased "Whites are the weaker race" and other such nonsense.

Dont get angry. Get a better argument. You cant get context just by reading a quote. What kind of fool thinks thats true? You have to understand the context. In my case I go even further before making a determination.

How could you go any further than me in analyzing context when you were looking at the same words and context I was?

I disagree. You have proven yourself to be a racist if I have called you a racist. See my above statement. There are a lot of criteria you have to meet in order for me to label you a racist. When I do there is no argument or discussion needed. You are a racist.

Oh Jesus, I think I just threw up a little.

You have proven yourself to be full of shit if I have called you full of shit.There are a lot of criteria you have to meet in order for me to label you full of shit. When I do there is no argument or discussion needed. You are full of shit.
You keep contradicting yourself. You just got through saying you already knew the answer to my question. Why would you need clarification?

"I did know the answer to the question."

Clarification for you. I knew the answer and I knew you wouldn't. I know you meant all whites and the point was to get you to see that.

I cant deflect from something you brought up that I never mentioned. You brought up the deflection. I just refused to be deflected.

Whether or not you brought it up or I did is irrelevant, you refused to answer a question.

Obviously you think you matter. If you didnt why would you say that you were here to address what you see as a problem?

What? I fail to see your line of reasoning here. If you didn't think you mattered then you wouldn't be here addressing what you see as a problem either. So what's your point?

"You always talk about whites as a race. That is precisely the problem and why I'm here".

I'm not here so much because you talk about the white race, I'm here because, as I said, you always talk about the white race.

You and IM2 seem to think that white racism is the answer or explanation for any and every race issue.

"A black guy spit on you? What did you do to him? Doesn't matter, he's angry about white racism."
"Oh, you didn't mistreat him? Well, uh, he's angry about white racism."
"Rwandans massacred each other? Chalk that one up to white racism."
"They raped little girls? Chalk that one up to white racism too."
"The Tutsis agreed with the laws that oppressed the Hutus and participated in their enforcement and practice just like whites did in America? White racism.
"A black guy assassinated police officers? White racism."
"A black guy assaults a cop and gets shot trying to take his gun from him? What racism."
"A black man...white racism."
"A black woman...white racism."
"...white racism."
"...white racism."
"...white racism."

ad infinitum.

If your question was just rhetorical you should state that so everyone knows its rhetorical.

What difference does that make if you were never going to answer it in the first place?

I'm definitely going to give you shit about your opinions that are wrong. Thats what I do here.

Obviously you think you matter...

Who said I could go any further than you in understanding the context?

"In my case, I go even further..."

I am pointing out your criteria is terribly inadequate and mine is more comprehensive. You only saw the same words as did I. To come to the conclusion that he was being racist is foolish. You simply need more context. Your ignorance in this regard has been highlighted by your question.

Let me ask you: Did you even read the guy's post? I'm betting you did not. If you did not read the entire quote for context as I did then fuck off with your pseudo-grammarian bullshit.

Here is the professor's facebook post in its entirety:

"OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them -- us -- us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would be my dinner, and the place is overrun by little Caucasian assholes (talking about white children here) who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white. I hereby resign from my race. Fuck these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about my access to dinner. Fuck you, too.

He faced an investigation from the university and facebook removed the post for violating their standards on hate speech. So you tell me.

Yeah just like I thought. You neglected to provide context. You were missing crucial data with which to make a informed decision. I reality you were ignorant like I suspected all along.

After a professor wrote about hating white people, Rutgers considers the limits of free speech

"Livingston told university officials that he was writing satirically, that his words weren’t a true expression of racism, and that he had a right to express his opinions, according to a copy of the investigation that he shared with the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education."

What the fuck did you think the guy was going to say when questioned about it by his employers after saying nasty shit like that about children? Of course he's going to try to justify it or play it down.

The definition of "satire" from Webster's:

1: A literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule and scorn.
2: Trenchant wit, irony or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly.

So which of these do you think this guy feels that being white falls under, vice or folly?

You know what's funny? I never even said the guy was racist and it wasn't the point of my post to IM2. He said to me that people like me ostracize people critical of whites and that we accuse them of "...teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things". So I gave him two examples of white people expressing disdain for the white race - the professor and Chelsea Handler - and said they were examples of "anti-white rhetoric" from whites. I never said the guy was racist.

Later on IM2 said: "This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race."

My response: "How does 'I now hate white people' teach whites not to be racist?"

IM2: "Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist."

Me: "And if he had said: 'I now hate black people.', would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?" To which I never got an answer.

When I told you about the it, I simply used the exchange as an example of my debating technique of asking questions. That's it.

You know what's even more pathetically hilarious about all this? You would know all this if you had bothered to "go further" and read the fucking context.

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

The media is where it comes straight from . The Progressive use the word more than anyone else and they repeat is on and on, hoping they can prove it by repeating it.

I answered your first question then I ignored the second deflecting question. Cant you read?

"Deflecting"? You're the one who said that whites don't try and stop racism. I'm just asking for clarification as to whether you mean all whites or some whites.

I think you are the one who deflected by not answering. If you had said "Yes, no whites endeavor to stop racism", you know you would be full of shit and everyone would see that. To say otherwise would have required you to crawfish and qualify your remarks. And we can't have that now, can we?

Of course I talk about whites as a race. You being here isnt going to alter that.

First of all, why would I think my being here would alter that? Secondly, if my being here altered that, you wouldn't do it and I would not be confronting you about it.

If you knew the answer to the question why ask a dumb question instead of just answering the question put to you?

First of all, I went back through our entire conversation and found only three questions asked by you:

and
"Doesnt it bother you that your ancestors and your current fellow racists feel you need a head start?"

The first two were obviously rhetorical and I answered the last one. So what question are you referring to?

Secondly, my question was what is called a r-h-e-t-o-r-i-c-a-l question. Surely you're familiar with the concept, given your artful mastery of the craft with questions like "How fucking stupid are you?"

Who told you I wasnt going to keep my biases?

No one. But if you're not going to give up yours then don't give me any shit for my white biases and defending the white race from your biased "Whites are the weaker race" and other such nonsense.

Dont get angry. Get a better argument. You cant get context just by reading a quote. What kind of fool thinks thats true? You have to understand the context. In my case I go even further before making a determination.

How could you go any further than me in analyzing context when you were looking at the same words and context I was?

I disagree. You have proven yourself to be a racist if I have called you a racist. See my above statement. There are a lot of criteria you have to meet in order for me to label you a racist. When I do there is no argument or discussion needed. You are a racist.

You have proven yourself to be full of shit if I have called you full of shit.There are a lot of criteria you have to meet in order for me to label you full of shit. When I do there is no argument or discussion needed. You are full of shit.
You keep contradicting yourself. You just got through saying you already knew the answer to my question. Why would you need clarification?

Clarification for you. I knew the answer and I knew you wouldn't. I know you meant all whites and the point was to get you to see that.

I cant deflect from something you brought up that I never mentioned. You brought up the deflection. I just refused to be deflected.

Whether or not you brought it up or I did is irrelevant, you refused to answer a question.

Obviously you think you matter. If you didnt why would you say that you were here to address what you see as a problem?

What? I fail to see your line of reasoning here. If you didn't think you mattered then you wouldn't be here addressing what you see as a problem either. So what's your point?

"You always talk about whites as a race. That is precisely the problem and why I'm here".

I'm not here so much because you talk about the white race, I'm here because, as I said, you always talk about the white race.

You and IM2 seem to think that white racism is the answer or explanation for any and every race issue.

"A black guy spit on you? What did you do to him? Doesn't matter, he's angry about white racism."
"The Tutsis agreed with the laws that oppressed the Hutus and participated in their enforcement and practice just like whites did in America? White racism.
"A black guy assaults a cop and gets shot trying to take his gun from him? What racism."
"...white racism."
"...white racism."
"...white racism."

ad infinitum.

If your question was just rhetorical you should state that so everyone knows its rhetorical.

What difference does that make if you were never going to answer it in the first place?

I'm definitely going to give you shit about your opinions that are wrong. Thats what I do here.

I am pointing out your criteria is terribly inadequate and mine is more comprehensive. You only saw the same words as did I. To come to the conclusion that he was being racist is foolish. You simply need more context. Your ignorance in this regard has been highlighted by your question.

Let me ask you: Did you even read the guy's post? I'm betting you did not. If you did not read the entire quote for context as I did then fuck off with your pseudo-grammarian bullshit.

"OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them -- us -- us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would be my dinner, and the place is overrun by little Caucasian assholes (talking about white children here) who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white. I hereby resign from my race. Fuck these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about my access to dinner. Fuck you, too.

He faced an investigation from the university and facebook removed the post for violating their standards on hate speech. So you tell me.

Yeah just like I thought. You neglected to provide context. You were missing crucial data with which to make a informed decision. I reality you were ignorant like I suspected all along.

After a professor wrote about hating white people, Rutgers considers the limits of free speech

"Livingston told university officials that he was writing satirically, that his words weren’t a true expression of racism, and that he had a right to express his opinions, according to a copy of the investigation that he shared with the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education."

What the fuck did you think the guy was going to say when questioned about it by his employers after saying nasty shit like that about children? Of course he's going to try to justify it or play it down.

The definition of "satire" from Webster's:

1: A literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule and scorn.
2: Trenchant wit, irony or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly.

So which of these do you think this guy feels that being white falls under, vice or folly?

You know what's funny? I never even said the guy was racist and it wasn't the point of my post to IM2. He said to me that people like me ostracize people critical of whites and that we accuse them of "...teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things". So I gave him two examples of white people expressing disdain for the white race - the professor and Chelsea Handler - and said they were examples of "anti-white rhetoric" from whites. I never said the guy was racist.

Later on IM2 said: "This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race."

My response: "How does 'I now hate white people' teach whites not to be racist?"

IM2: "Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist."

Me: "And if he had said: 'I now hate black people.', would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?" To which I never got an answer.

When I told you about the it, I simply used the exchange as an example of my debating technique of asking questions. That's it.

You know what's even more pathetically hilarious about all this? You would know all this if you had bothered to "go further" and read the fucking context.
I thought he was going to give an explanation for his words which he did. You obviously dont want to believe what he said because you want him to be racist.

I think the options you present are limiting and I will not be bound by them. I submit this definition for your consideration.

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
You implied he was racist. We know because you tried to claim that if he said it using "Black people" instead of "white people" it would be racist.

"And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?"

uMzKvVE.jpg

Africans respected the boundaries of other Africans before whites carved up Africa. Anything else is a lie told by white historians who wanted to use that as an excuse. They say the same thing about the NAs. What occurred in Egypt was in house. Brothers will fight among themselves in most cases. It wasnt a tribe. It was the Nubian empire that ruled Egypt for a while. This happened on several occasions simply because the Nubians were the first Egyptians.
Alright, if you are going to call anything in the historical record a lie, I guess there's no sense talking to you.
Believe what you will.

uMzKvVE.jpg

Alright, if you are going to call anything in the historical record a lie, I guess there's no sense talking to you.
Believe what you will.
Its not everything in the historical record. Its white peoples version of the historical record. I cant trust they were not lying especially when people from Africa have told me they were lying about the state of affairs prior to the arrival of whites.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.
Being racist is not the same as exerting power over others. It is an irrational hatred of others based on skin tone.

Irrational is the key word. It's not irrational to hate/dislike or not trust people who have committed continuing atrocities against your people for 400 years.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.
whitepowerblackpower.jpg

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.
Being racist is not the same as exerting power over others. It is an irrational hatred of others based on skin tone.

Irrational is the key word. It's not irrational to hate/dislike or not trust people who have committed continuing atrocities against your people for 400 years.
Is that why we had a BLACK PRESIDENT?

ALL the PURE RACISM in America is from BLACK PEOPLE, and you blacks have NO PROBLEM showing it...

uMzKvVE.jpg

Believe what you will.

Old lady, this historical record of Africa includes colonization by whites which divided nations into borders that did not exist and put warring tribes next to each other, white rulers that used divide and conquer in order to maintain minority rule. Much of the strife in Africa today can be traced to colonization. You guys her are so busy arguing trying top make us racists rather than discussing the points being made. What A is saying is that what is going on now whites created. Most of you guys want to go way back to 100,000 BC in order to argue about issues to rationalize what whites have done until we start bringing up how the past benefitted whites today then for most of you guys here 100 years ago is too far in the past. Stop doing that please.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

You tried that false equivalence before.

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

Black power is not the same as white supremacy
By
Sterling Wilmer

Some may view the black-and-proud movement as supremacist, but historically the only racial empowerment camp with a history of demeaning the existence of others includes those who fly white-pride banners.

To put the black power movement and associated organizations, like the Black Panther Party, on the same level as the infamous ideals of white supremacy is insane. To reach a better understanding, people first need to know the difference in the two ideas’ origins.

White supremacy budded its ugly head when the trans-Atlantic slave trade started. A contributing factor to the crux of the ideals of white superiority came in a time where black slaves and white indentured servants fought for their rights.

Although the rebellion did not last, so continued the perpetuation of an instituted system of racial classification. While white indentured servants were eventually freed and given land, black slaves and their subsequent offspring remained in bondage—creating a subordinate class, far below the lowest class of white people. And so the rise of white supremacy began.

As for the black pride movement, it all started once African American people were able to create and dwell in their own communities. They were able to make platforms in those communities to give the people a voice.

For example, Huey Newton and Bobby Seale established The Black Panther Party in Oakland, California. The founders used the relatively aggressive and militant ideals of the late Malcolm X by pushing their agenda forth for social, economic and political equality among all genders and minorities.

Unlike the Black Power movement, white supremacy quickly molded and shaped itself into a very popular, terroristic group we know today as the Ku Klux Klan.

An infamous terroristic supremacist group, the KKK incorporates devout Christian ideals with the belief that the white race is supreme. Where the KKK preached and acted on superiority, the Black Power movement built upon self-love and unapologetic blackness through the adversity of hateful, destructive societal conditioning.

In ideas of white pride, lynching innocent people was a common activity. Erecting burning crosses in front of the homes of black people as scare tactics to strike fear into their hearts was a typical pastime—and all in the name of the Lord.

On the other hand, the Black Panther Party never lynched people to get a point across. They would only stock up on weapons to protect themselves from those who were targeting their group, like white supremacists, the government and the police.

As a matter of fact, the Panthers didn’t go around terrorizing others communities because they were too busy trying to build up their own. Programs included the People’s Free Ambulance Service and a breakfast program which fed many underprivileged minority children in impoverished communities. Many of the programs the Black Panther Party created were more effective than those of the government at the time because of the tremendous racial inequality still in existence.

Just like any organization, the KKK has an agenda and programs to back it up. The most current ones still in effect today include a protest to the Martin Luther King Holiday and Mobilize America, where yet again they call white Christians to stand up and deport illegal aliens.

The Black Panther Party never claimed racial superiority or tried to wipe out another group. All the members wanted was an equal playing field. They were going to get it through helping their own community and pushing issues which needed to be dealt with in a less passive way.

It does not take a rocket scientist to understand the difference between a group wanting to degrade and terrorize those not like them and a group trying to build a better community for themselves and the society they live in.

Black History Month: Black power is not the same as white supremacy | The University Star

th

Is that why we had a BLACK PRESIDENT?

ALL the PURE RACISM in America is from BLACK PEOPLE, and you blacks have NO PROBLEM showing it...

That's not racism.

extremism.jpg

Looks like it's the truth.

and

"...white racism."
"...white racism."
"...white racism."

ad infinitum.

That doesnt even make any sense. I know what I said. Why would I need clarification for myself? Face it. You got caught contradicting yourself. :rolleyes:

You got caught not answering a simple question.

Do you or do you not think it is important to know if when a white person says something negative about blacks whether he's talking about a few or the whole race? Isn't that what racial issues are all about when you get down to where the rubber meets the road: judging an entire race by their skin color or by the acts of a few? Isn't that partly why you're here?

Of course I refused to answer your deflection. I didnt give you permission to deflect.

Hah!

Now youre lying. I dont just talk about white people. Just because I triggered you on something I said doesnt mean its the only thing I talk about. It just happens to be the subject you were triggered on.

No lying here. I didn't say you only talk about the white race, I said you always talk about the white race.

Basically white racism is the ultimate cause of any racial issue. If you disagree with that youre going to have to do more than just denying it to change that fact.

No, it is not. White racism was not the cause behind the black guy spitting on me.
White racism was not behind the decorative cotton display at Hobby Lobby.
White racism is not behind white people wearing dreadlocks.
White racism is not behind every police officer shooting of a black person.
White racism was not behind the cops being called on the two guys at Starbucks.

Face it, people all over this country, blacks and whites both, are seeing racists and racism everywhere. It's becoming an epidemic if it hasn't already. I'm waiting for another college professor or celebrity to tell us that Lucky Charms are racist because there's a white guy on the box.

It makes a huge difference. I wouldnt think you were an idiot that needed to deflect. If you have rhetorical question inform me so I dont have to guess every time you ask a question.

Again, why does it matter? If you don't like the question for whatever reason, you're not going to answer it, rhetorical or not.

Of course I matter. What made you think I didnt?

Nothing. You had just said the same thing to me so I threw it back at you.

If my thinking that I matter was relevant to you or the discussion to a degree that you felt the need to bring it up, then why is it a non-issue in your case?

In that specific case I couldnt go any further than you. There was no more information since I wasnt there and didnt have his history. You were content with claiming him a racist off meager data.

I didn't claim it off meager data, I claimed it off the entire post which I just showed you. You assumed I made a kneejerk judgment because I only quoted one line from it.

I require more than that before I accuse someone of being a racist. Do you see now why I think youre an idiot? How did you not know I was speaking in general terms when I said "In my case I go further....". Did you understand the context of my comment?

Maybe I missed something but I interpreted your remark to mean that you go further by reading for context before making a judgment. Is this not what you meant?

Yeah I still need context. Maybe you should provide the link instead of claiming thats his entire post.

I'll provide the link if you want it but I didn't "claim" it was the entire post, it actually was the entire post and I told you it was.

Since you apparently now think me a liar, here's the link to the article talking about it. They even have a pic of the screenshot of the facebook post itself:

Professor accused of antiwhite racism; others say it's free speech

Seems to me he has a sense of humor. When say I hate Black people I am always joking or being sarcastic. I'm Black so why would I hate myself? If that angers you then I suggest you seek counseling.

So you think calling children "little Caucasian assholes", "Little shithead" and "Unlikely moron" is humorous?

I didnt get caught not answering your deflection. I pointed out that I wasnt going to answer it when I replied.

I know you did. But you still refused to answer.

Thing is, you would do the exact same thing to me if you thought I was painting all blacks with a broad brush. If I had said something like "Blacks are paranoid about racism and see it everywhere", you would do one of two things: Ask me if I meant all blacks or just assume that I was.

Are you asking me to refrain from talking about the white race? Why should I stop doing that when they are the only cause of the racism I point out to my Black people?

Nope, not what I'm saying. I already told you I don't so much have a problem with you talking about the white race. The problem is (as I also already pointed out), you always talk about the white race and your attitude is that white racism is behind every race issue and incident. It is not.

When I related my story of black racism, IM2 assumed I lied and made it up because I'm white. Even after I gave him all the details that he asked for, such as did I mistreat him or chastise him in front of other crewmembers and I said no to all these questions, he had nowhere else to go so it was like "Well, uh, he's angry about white racism and besides, blacks can't be racist so nyaaah!"

The point is, white racism was not behind this guy's spitting on me. Paranoia, hate, and just plain being an asshole was behind it.

I disagree. Anything that happens racially in this country is ultimately due to white racism. You whites made up the races and the concept that the white race was the best. You own that no matter how much you want to deny it. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Nope, I don't own it because I never said it, thought it or agreed with it.

Again I disagree. If your question is irrelevant or not allowed I wont answer. Some things are just none of your business. It matters that you ID your question as rhetorical. I dont want to think youre stupid just because you asked a rhetorical question.

Horseshit. You already thought I was an idiot long before this discussion.

It never was a non issue in my case. I typically correct people that think they matter. The only people that do matter are myself and those that are close to me or working towards the same goal as I am. Thats a serious issue.

You think you matter but you correct people who think they matter? You're either colossally arrogant or collossally stupid.

I assumed you made your misinformed decision off that post you showed me which I pointed out has no historical context and you werent there to see the body language. To make matters worse you completely forgot to evaluate this guys explanation of the whole thing which pointed out your flawed decision making process with laser like precision.

*sigh* I already explained this to you. I READ THE ENTIRE POST before I made my assessment. I just didn't quote the entire thing in my original post to IM2.

Thats exactly what I meant. If you knew thats what I meant how did you fuck it up so badly? I was speaking generally and you tried to pretend I was not. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what you're talking about when you say you were speaking generally. Generally about what? You said you "go even further" to ascertain context. I pointed out that you couldn't go any further than me because we see the same text. That's when you asked "Who said I could go any further than you in understanding the context?" I reminded you of what you said and now here we are.

No it wasnt the entire post. He made another post and your link even shows that. See what I mean about you working with incomplete data?

If it was another post then that means it was a separate post, correct? That means I didn't post both of them but the one I did post contained the text from the entire post, right? See what I mean when I talk about critical thinking? Besides, if you read the second post then you must know that it was just more anti-white bullshit. He didn't apologize. He didn't explain it. He just dished out more of it.

Since he didnt point out any specific kid I find it hilarious.

I sincerely wish you were kidding. But alas, 'twas ever thus with you.

Forum List

Back