The single most positive thing about Trump and the GOP winning this election?

Finally, the 90% white Republican Party can stop pretending they aren't racist.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...their-party-to-donald-trump-and-the-alt-right

When Donald Trump hired Breitbart's Steve Bannon to lead his campaign, the alt-right rejoiced. Not only had one of their own made it into the halls of power, he was seated at the right hand of the candidate who has done more to advance their politics of white nationalism, men's rights and conspiracism than any nominee in a generation or more.

Breitbart published a piece by Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos that served as an alt-right manifesto. Read it if you like, but it basically boils down to "we're smarter than rednecks and less hate-filled (but not necessarily less racist) than neo-Nazis."

Political correctness is the alt-right's most cherished concept, because it is cover for their most odious ideas. Racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism – all are simply "telling it like it is" in the face of the PC police. When Trump denounces political correctness, then pledges to deport Mexicans and ban Muslims, he fortifies the alt-right's worldview.

Euphemistic 'alt-right' can turn Party of Lincoln to Party of David Duke

This past Saturday, around 250 white supremacists, many proudly sporting the Hitler Youth hairstyle known to my late grandparents as the “undercut,” gathered at the International Trade Center in Washington, DC to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump’s victory.

“Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” their leader, Richard Spencer, declared as a few of his energized compatriots raised their right arms to offer the Hitler Salute. Their gathering reflected an increasingly vocal white supremacist movement euphemistically known as the “alt-right.”

Republicans’ sweeping victory of the House, Senate, and White House renders the support of minorities unimportant. Why bother when gerrymandering often creates less diverse, right-leaning districts where Republicans do not need to compete for minority votes? Why bother if it’s still possible to maintain Senate control and win the White House?

----------------------------------

Exactly. Why bother? Let it all out. Be who you are.

Oh, another fucking moonbat who sees racists under every bush. A moonbat who wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked his stupid ass.

Grow the fuck up you idiot. Anyone who doesn't agree with you isn't a racist. Oh and you can fuck off while you're at it. Dumbass.
Racists say stuff like this:

A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I like people who weren't captured (talking about US soldier captured in combat)
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers

Do you know anyone who says stuff like that?

Sure don't and I don't see racists under every bush like you do.

Grow the fuck up.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...their-party-to-donald-trump-and-the-alt-right

When Donald Trump hired Breitbart's Steve Bannon to lead his campaign, the alt-right rejoiced. Not only had one of their own made it into the halls of power, he was seated at the right hand of the candidate who has done more to advance their politics of white nationalism, men's rights and conspiracism than any nominee in a generation or more.

Breitbart published a piece by Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos that served as an alt-right manifesto. Read it if you like, but it basically boils down to "we're smarter than rednecks and less hate-filled (but not necessarily less racist) than neo-Nazis."

Political correctness is the alt-right's most cherished concept, because it is cover for their most odious ideas. Racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism – all are simply "telling it like it is" in the face of the PC police. When Trump denounces political correctness, then pledges to deport Mexicans and ban Muslims, he fortifies the alt-right's worldview.

This past Saturday, around 250 white supremacists, many proudly sporting the Hitler Youth hairstyle known to my late grandparents as the “undercut,” gathered at the International Trade Center in Washington, DC to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump’s victory.

“Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” their leader, Richard Spencer, declared as a few of his energized compatriots raised their right arms to offer the Hitler Salute. Their gathering reflected an increasingly vocal white supremacist movement euphemistically known as the “alt-right.”

Republicans’ sweeping victory of the House, Senate, and White House renders the support of minorities unimportant. Why bother when gerrymandering often creates less diverse, right-leaning districts where Republicans do not need to compete for minority votes? Why bother if it’s still possible to maintain Senate control and win the White House?

Oh, another fucking moonbat who sees racists under every bush. A moonbat who wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked his stupid ass.

Grow the fuck up you idiot. Anyone who doesn't agree with you isn't a racist. Oh and you can fuck off while you're at it. Dumbass.

Some Mexicans don't rape
I like people who weren't captured (talking about US soldier captured in combat)
Grab her by the pu$$y

Grow the fuck up.
Yea! Hw and jeb bush weren't racist

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Grow the fuck up.
Yea! Hw and jeb bush weren't racist

No they aren't racist. You must be another idiot who see's racists under every bush.

Grow the fuck up.

Best part is seeing the left make utter fools of themselves in the aftermath, not only for the sheer comedy value, which is huge, but because it strips away any veneer that they are to be taken seriously even as adults, much less people that should be molding the nation.

I knew it would be bad, but I didn't see it getting this embarrassing for them.

To any objective person, both the dominant and dominating political parties that have absconded with the ideals of America are hopelessly embarrassed and discredited.

The utter destruction and complete collapse of the democrat party....
Reminds me of the GOP in 2006-2008.

We will be back.

Of course you will but you really should field a better candidate.
Well your character assassination of her worked.

And I should be saying the same thing to you right now. Trump was a horrible candidate. He should have never won. The fact he did says a lot about Americans. Stupid crude uneducated ignorant racist idiots. Seriously. We've lost all class

The utter destruction and complete collapse of the democrat party....
Reminds me of the GOP in 2006-2008.

We will be back.

Of course you will but you really should field a better candidate.
Well your character assassination of her worked.

And I should be saying the same thing to you right now. Trump was a horrible candidate. He should have never won. The fact he did says a lot about Americans. Stupid crude uneducated ignorant racist idiots. Seriously. We've lost all class

No one had to assassinate her character. She did that all on her own.

The only class lost is idiots like you.

Oh and for a horrible candidate Trump, the joke, did pretty damned good.

To bad you can't say the same about you're horrible candidate.

Carry on clueless.

Best part is seeing the left make utter fools of themselves in the aftermath, not only for the sheer comedy value, which is huge, but because it strips away any veneer that they are to be taken seriously even as adults, much less people that should be molding the nation.

Are you kidding me Republicans would have still been fighting a loss.

Now we look to see if you do well or fail. I hope I'm wrong but I won't be. And I told you so is not the same as rooting against you. I hope your trickle down works this time. Let us know when middle class wages start to go up.

Show us the gap between rich and poor shrink not grow

Are you kidding me Republicans would have still been fighting a loss.

Now we look to see if you do well or fail. I hope I'm wrong but I won't be. And I told you so is not the same as rooting against you. I hope your trickle down works this time. Let us know when middle class wages start to go up.

Show us the gap between rich and poor shrink not grow

Coulda, woulda blah,, blah, blah. Those are assumptions. What the left is doing are easily observable facts. Big difference.

I would be rubbing president hillary in your Republicans faces. Im sure you righties feel great. Now the pressures on. Don't listen to the corporate media pushing the GOP's agenda. They will control the spin the next 4 years. Rudy jewliani is a good liar

I would be rubbing president hillary in your Republicans faces. Im sure you righties feel great. Now the pressures on. Don't listen to the corporate media pushing the GOP's agenda. They will control the spin the next 4 years. Rudy jewliani is a good liar

Awwww....sad snowflake.....

Forum List

Back