The single most positive thing about Trump and the GOP winning this election?

To any objective person, both the dominant and dominating political parties that have absconded with the ideals of America are hopelessly embarrassed and discredited.
Yep...the democrats and GOP'ers are doomed......
Even the GOP? Explain
GOP'ers....the liberals who infiltrated the party....if you paid attention the last year, Trump disemboweled each and every one of them in clear view of the public....it was epic....l

I would be rubbing president hillary in your Republicans faces. Im sure you righties feel great. Now the pressures on. Don't listen to the corporate media pushing the GOP's agenda. They will control the spin the next 4 years. Rudy jewliani is a good liar
Awwww....sad snowflake.....

The country is yours till we the American people get sick of you. Its happened before it'll happen again. Look at American history.

Although with rigged elections you could rule forever. Putin does. He's your boy. Boy do you want a ruler instead of a democracy.

Like game of thrones is Baron the future Geoffrey?

I would be rubbing president hillary in your Republicans faces. Im sure you righties feel great. Now the pressures on. Don't listen to the corporate media pushing the GOP's agenda. They will control the spin the next 4 years. Rudy jewliani is a good liar
Awwww....sad snowflake.....

The country is yours till we the American people get sick of you. Its happened before it'll happen again. Look at American history.

Although with rigged elections you could rule forever. Putin does. He's your boy. Boy do you want a ruler instead of a democracy.

Like game of thrones is Baron the future Geoffrey?

It happened a little over a month ago.

To any objective person, both the dominant and dominating political parties that have absconded with the ideals of America are hopelessly embarrassed and discredited.
Even the GOP? Explain
GOP'ers....the liberals who infiltrated the party....if you paid attention the last year, Trump disemboweled each and every one of them in clear view of the public....it was epic....l
So you anticipate him butting heads or disemboweling Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell or will he go along with them just like the GOP candidates?

So you think trump will be different than the other GOP candidates he beat? How? Give me 3 ways.

Even the GOP? Explain
So you anticipate him butting heads or disemboweling Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell or will he go along with them just like the GOP candidates?

So you think trump will be different than the other GOP candidates he beat? How? Give me 3 ways.
He will use them as the tools they are until he is done with them....

Even the GOP? Explain

He will use them as the tools they are until he is done with them....
I hope you are right. Adopting some of their policies that are right and then being liberal when being liberal is truly the thing to do. I think they call that being pragmatic

dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

Just like North Carolina is being pragmatic

North Carolina's Transphobic Bathroom Bill Might FINALLY Be Repealed Tomorrow

Finally, the 90% white Republican Party can stop pretending they aren't racist.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...their-party-to-donald-trump-and-the-alt-right

When Donald Trump hired Breitbart's Steve Bannon to lead his campaign, the alt-right rejoiced. Not only had one of their own made it into the halls of power, he was seated at the right hand of the candidate who has done more to advance their politics of white nationalism, men's rights and conspiracism than any nominee in a generation or more.

Breitbart published a piece by Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos that served as an alt-right manifesto. Read it if you like, but it basically boils down to "we're smarter than rednecks and less hate-filled (but not necessarily less racist) than neo-Nazis."

Political correctness is the alt-right's most cherished concept, because it is cover for their most odious ideas. Racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism – all are simply "telling it like it is" in the face of the PC police. When Trump denounces political correctness, then pledges to deport Mexicans and ban Muslims, he fortifies the alt-right's worldview.

Euphemistic 'alt-right' can turn Party of Lincoln to Party of David Duke

This past Saturday, around 250 white supremacists, many proudly sporting the Hitler Youth hairstyle known to my late grandparents as the “undercut,” gathered at the International Trade Center in Washington, DC to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump’s victory.

“Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” their leader, Richard Spencer, declared as a few of his energized compatriots raised their right arms to offer the Hitler Salute. Their gathering reflected an increasingly vocal white supremacist movement euphemistically known as the “alt-right.”

Republicans’ sweeping victory of the House, Senate, and White House renders the support of minorities unimportant. Why bother when gerrymandering often creates less diverse, right-leaning districts where Republicans do not need to compete for minority votes? Why bother if it’s still possible to maintain Senate control and win the White House?

----------------------------------

Exactly. Why bother? Let it all out. Be who you are.

Didn't you get the memo from 62 million people? The race card does't work anymore. Maybe you liberals can start a war on the Easter Bunny.
Yea, I got the memo from 65 million.

Sure, from the wrong states with the wrong message. President Trump! Deal with it!

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...their-party-to-donald-trump-and-the-alt-right

When Donald Trump hired Breitbart's Steve Bannon to lead his campaign, the alt-right rejoiced. Not only had one of their own made it into the halls of power, he was seated at the right hand of the candidate who has done more to advance their politics of white nationalism, men's rights and conspiracism than any nominee in a generation or more.

Breitbart published a piece by Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos that served as an alt-right manifesto. Read it if you like, but it basically boils down to "we're smarter than rednecks and less hate-filled (but not necessarily less racist) than neo-Nazis."

Political correctness is the alt-right's most cherished concept, because it is cover for their most odious ideas. Racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism – all are simply "telling it like it is" in the face of the PC police. When Trump denounces political correctness, then pledges to deport Mexicans and ban Muslims, he fortifies the alt-right's worldview.

This past Saturday, around 250 white supremacists, many proudly sporting the Hitler Youth hairstyle known to my late grandparents as the “undercut,” gathered at the International Trade Center in Washington, DC to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump’s victory.

“Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” their leader, Richard Spencer, declared as a few of his energized compatriots raised their right arms to offer the Hitler Salute. Their gathering reflected an increasingly vocal white supremacist movement euphemistically known as the “alt-right.”

Republicans’ sweeping victory of the House, Senate, and White House renders the support of minorities unimportant. Why bother when gerrymandering often creates less diverse, right-leaning districts where Republicans do not need to compete for minority votes? Why bother if it’s still possible to maintain Senate control and win the White House?

Positives? More jobs. Meaning then more jobs and opportunities for Minorities. The current administration promised hope, trump is going to create incentives for companies to bring it back for real, not just talk about it.
I really dont believe Republicans are any more racist than Democrats. Its mostly hype. Banning "muslims" was not about not liking muslims, it was in reference to real terrorist events happening in the world. I understand Trump is not exactly clear when he speaks but I was smart enough to figure out what he meant. As for Mexicans, I do believe its been explained many times that its not ALL Mexicans. We just don't want situations happening here that you get when you cross the border into mexico. Why don't you go live there for a while? Theres a reason Mexicans are trying to come here. It's the crime and the gangs and the corruption and the murders and the kidnappings, drug running, on and on. The focus should be on bringing Immigrants here Legally so we know who they are, otherwise your only guessing. Thats not racism, its just being responsible.
what jobs are you talking about? What qualifications will be needed?

Well, I guess we will just have to see what jobs. But if businesses are allowed to expand I believe youll see more entry level jobs as well as the higher skilled positions. Obama had his stimulus package and we gave him a chance. Now its time to give Trump a chance

Positives? More jobs. Meaning then more jobs and opportunities for Minorities. The current administration promised hope, trump is going to create incentives for companies to bring it back for real, not just talk about it.
I really dont believe Republicans are any more racist than Democrats. Its mostly hype. Banning "muslims" was not about not liking muslims, it was in reference to real terrorist events happening in the world. I understand Trump is not exactly clear when he speaks but I was smart enough to figure out what he meant. As for Mexicans, I do believe its been explained many times that its not ALL Mexicans. We just don't want situations happening here that you get when you cross the border into mexico. Why don't you go live there for a while? Theres a reason Mexicans are trying to come here. It's the crime and the gangs and the corruption and the murders and the kidnappings, drug running, on and on. The focus should be on bringing Immigrants here Legally so we know who they are, otherwise your only guessing. Thats not racism, its just being responsible.

Well, I guess we will just have to see what jobs. But if businesses are allowed to expand I believe youll see more entry level jobs as well as the higher skilled positions. Obama had his stimulus package and we gave him a chance. Now its time to give Trump a chance
Expand into what? Give us real world examples.

The democrat party is the actual party of racism......you can pretend that Trump is a racist all day long...you can't hide the fact, the fact, that racism is the core of the democrat party.

Very True--the racists have come out of the closet with Trump running,-and now we know who they are.

Like this woman in Kentucky that went off on a rampage--believing she was yelling at an illegal, who may have not been an illegal--simply because she spoke Spanish. Dumber than shit this woman is--and I am glad she is all over Facebook.

There are middle class Mexicans that frequent this country to go skiing and enjoy our tourist attractions, that actually obtain Visa's to visit family members, especially during the holidays that live in this country.

And NO illegals are NOT eligible for Welfare benefits.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Apparently if this mall can figure out who she is, they will ban here from coming back in there again.

Expand into what? Give us real world examples.

Well it's kinda hard to give real world examples yet because Trump hasn't even taken office yet, but its my belief that his administration will expand the private sector by giving businesses incentives like tax breaks. This will result in more jobs and more tax revenue as well. trump will also find more ways to streamline government spending and still get things done. Well, this is just a prediction, Im sure many here will disagree and thats fine.

I don't know if it's positive, but I've really enjoyed the whining. At this point I would have to say making a huge contribution to draining the swamp by pre-empting a Hillary White House.

Very True--the racists have come out of the closet with Trump running,-and now we know who they are.

Like this woman in Kentucky that went off on a rampage--believing she was yelling at an illegal, who may have not been an illegal--simply because she spoke Spanish. Dumber than shit this woman is--and I am glad she is all over Facebook.

There are middle class Mexicans that frequent this country to go skiing and enjoy our tourist attractions, that actually obtain Visa's to visit family members, especially during the holidays that live in this country.

Apparently if this mall can figure out who she is, they will ban here from coming back in there again.

She was yelling at a bitch that passed the line and went right up to the counter.

That's what illegals do. They are entitled mother fuckers.

All you racists are self identifying....it's great because we are taking notes....

Wrong....even if all the wasted text above were true, the single greatest thing a Trump election did was DISPATCH THE QUEEN and cast her to the wind until she winds up on the ash-heap of history...Otherwise Trump is useless to me

Forum List

Back