The skeptics keep winning!!

And then there's always these data:

newsPage-468.jpg
My answer to him was NEW ENGLAND Specific/Not Global to refute his claim/Lie.
Go 'debate' jc456 goofy.

`

My answer to him was NEW ENGLAND Specific/Not Global to refute his claim/Lie.
Go 'debate' jc456 goofy.

`
Goofy?

His initial statement was "I keep waiting for the global warming". I was pointing out to him that it had long since arrived.

You're a Filthy MAGAt Liar pointing to 1 or 2 days.
RE: New England THIS winter
Just because there hasn’t been a lot of snow doesn’t mean it’s been overly warm. The amount of Propane and #2 Fuel Oil I’ve gone through this year to keep my home at 65 degrees (not overly warm) will attest to that. I’m waiting for the days when it’s so warm we don’t have to turn the heat on all winter long and snow blowers are left to rust as lawn ornaments.

Just because there hasn’t been a lot of snow doesn’t mean it’s been overly warm. The amount of Propane and #2 Fuel Oil I’ve gone through this year to keep my home at 65 degrees (not overly warm) will attest to that. I’m waiting for the days when it’s so warm we don’t have to turn the heat on all winter long and snow blowers are left to rust as lawn ornaments.
I pointed to the TEMPERATURE "Warm Winter" and the AVERAGE for the MONTH of FEBRUARY. (2.7 degrees Warmer)
YOU DISHONESTLY POINTED TO SNOW you 12 IQ MORON.

also jc456
`

I pointed to the TEMPERATURE "Warm Winter" and the AVERAGE for the MONTH of FEBRUARY. (2.7 degrees Warmer)
YOU DISHONESTLY POINTED TO SNOW you 12 IQ MORON
2.7 degrees? For one month? Really? You think that makes a piss pot worth of difference in my heating bill?

I want to see it 65 degrees and sunny here from October thru May. Not a single damn flake of snow. No fucking black ice when I leave for work at 4:30 in the morning. THAT is the climate change I’m interested in; and if I have to buy a diesel truck and park it running in my backyard 24/7/365 to make it happen, I’m happy to do it.

2.7 degrees? For one month? Really? You think that makes a piss pot worth of difference in my heating bill?

I want to see it 65 degrees and sunny here from October thru May. Not a single damn flake of snow. No fucking black ice when I leave for work at 4:30 in the morning. THAT is the climate change I’m interested in; and if I have to buy a diesel truck and park it running in my backyard 24/7/365 to make it happen, I’m happy to do it.
You posted 1 or 2 day weather you dishonest POS.
I Responded with the gigantically larger Month of February and whole winter
you are so G-D Stupid it's unbelievable you Dishonest little hypocrite.
(YOU posted/originated snow as cold in two posts "46" Twice on page 2 of this thread)

`

`

Crick lives in a warm area. He has no concept of cold weather. Nor the climate that we actually live in.
Except perhaps when I lived for two years in Aberdeen, Scotland and worked on the SEDCO 707 drill rig off of Bergen, Norway. Or when I've worked in offshore Halifax, Nova Scotia in December and January or the same months in Nanaimo, British Columbia or the same months in Stavanger, Norway.

You posted 1 or 2 day weather you dishonest POS.
I Responded with the gigantically larger Month of February and whole winter
you are so G-D Stupid it's unbelievable you Dishonest little hypocrite
I posted about a specific weather event, and indicated that I was hoping Climate Change would eradicate such events in the future.

You responded about a minuscule change in temperatures in a single month.

I replied that the change you indicated is essentially irrelevant in the big picture and indicated what the full extent of my hopes for regional climate change are in the future.

Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite, but whatever.

Except perhaps when I lived for two years in Aberdeen, Scotland and worked on the SEDCO 707 drill rig off of Bergen, Norway. Or when I've worked in offshore Halifax, Nova Scotia in December and January or the same months in Nanaimo, British Columbia or the same months in Stavanger, Norway.
were those two years cold years?

So, I ran across evidence today, that yes, indeed, the skeptics are winning.

A sponsered ad was thrown into my FB timeline.

Here it is;

1679690699237.png

It had 228 laughs at it, and 92 likes. The comments are overly-critical of the narrative this link was trying to spin.

This is evidence that the global technocracy is attempting to gas-light, that humans are the cause of climate change, and clearly it is not very effective.

So, I ran across evidence today, that yes, indeed, the skeptics are winning.

A sponsered ad was thrown into my FB timeline.

Here it is;

View attachment 768889

It had 228 laughs at it, and 92 likes. The comments are overly-critical of the narrative this link was trying to spin.

This is evidence that the global technocracy is attempting to gas-light, that humans are the cause of climate change, and clearly it is not very effective.
Global technocracy? How about capitalists trying to make a buck.

I posted about a specific weather event, and indicated that I was hoping Climate Change would eradicate such events in the future.

You responded about a minuscule change in temperatures in a single month.

I replied that the change you indicated is essentially irrelevant in the big picture and indicated what the full extent of my hopes for regional climate change are in the future.

Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite, but whatever.
You're LYING again.
You posted "46 of snow" and "25 degrees" as more [Idiotic short term Weather] evidence for the OP, and said as yet warmer climate hadn't reached you.
In fact, It did/had for the MONTH of February and THIS Whole winter as I Documented.

And of course it has been gradually getting warmer globally, Incl Nee England, for Decades.
No one claimed Palm Trees.
You DISHONEST Piece of shlt.
I outed you.

`

You're LYING again.
You posted "46 of snow" and "25 degrees" as more [Idiotic short term Weather] evidence for the OP, and said as yet warmer climate hadn't reached you.
In fact, It did/had for the MONTH of February and THIS Whole winter as I Documented.

And of course it has been gradually getting warmer globally, Incl Nee England, for Decades.
No one claimed Palm Trees.
You DISHONEST Piece of shlt.
I outed you.

`
Again, amazing how uninformed demofks are. The post demonstrates climate hasn’t changed. That weather today is the same as the last 50 years. BTW, I will ask you to post where climate changed?

If you can’t, we’re winning

Again, amazing how uninformed demofks are. The post demonstrates climate hasn’t changed. That weather today is the same as the last 50 years. BTW, I will ask you to post where climate changed?

If you can’t, we’re winning

The Climate in my region is the same today as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

Koppen Classification BSk

LINK

The Climate in my region is the same today as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

LINK
I’ve lived in Chicago since’73, it’s snowing today and 33! Same weather as back then on this same day.

I’m dumbfounded that demofks can’t state where climate changed. Even California with all the recent weather is the same as 40 years ago. Yep it’s happened before. LA doesn’t have those massive storm sewers for show!

LINK

Climate 'type' is the same but it's Warming.

"...Over the last Century, the average annual temperature in the Northwest has Risen by about 1.3°F.[2] Temperatures are projected to increase by approximately 3°F to 10°F by the end of the century, with the largest increases expected in the summer.[2]
Precipitation in the region has seen a Decline in both the amount of total snowfall and the proportion of precipitation falling as snow. Declines in snowpack and streamflows have been observed in the Cascades in recent decades. In Washington state, record low snowpack values were measured in April 2015 and in seventy-four percent of long-term monitoring stations.[3]...

`

Climate 'type' is the same but it's Warming.

"...Over the last Century, the average annual temperature in the Northwest has Risen by about 1.3°F.[2] Temperatures are projected to increase by approximately 3°F to 10°F by the end of the century, with the largest increases expected in the summer.[2]
Precipitation in the region has seen a Decline in both the amount of total snowfall and the proportion of precipitation falling as snow. Declines in snowpack and streamflows have been observed in the Cascades in recent decades. In Washington state, record low snowpack values were measured in April 2015 and in seventy-four percent of long-term monitoring stations.[3]...

`
No, no, no, demofks claim climate change.

You lose again. Admitting climate hasn’t changed

Forum List

Back