The Soap-Opera of Liberalism Continues!

Gender isn't junk, burka girl.
It's like PC sent out a signal for a left loon and you came running.

BTW snowflake, what gender do you think you are?
I'm male. I'm even XY. Not all males are. Some are XX.
Sorry, "males" with XX chromosomes are females, but I'm guessing you were out smoking the ganga the day they had that lecture in health class.
Ah, no. They are males (and look like them) but they are XX. XX male syndrome - Wikipedia

What you thought was a hard and fast rule is - not. Biology is (unlike most) not a simpleton. Next up, XY females, and XXY, XYY, XXXY, XYYY (watch out, they're nuts), and X0, just one X. The is no Y0, they die in the womb.

Please continue. I can't wait for your scientific explanation as to how this works.
Learn some biology today. 46,XX testicular disorder of sex development

Trump refuses to own any of his fuck ups, whines about everything under the sun, bitches because the world doesnt lick his ass, and tweets like a teenage girl at all hours in the morning ... and liberalism is a soap opera ?

BBBBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, right.

RW idiots crack me up.

No, it's biology. If you have junk, you're a boy.
Ah, no. And how do we know this? Because we have XY females and XX males.

And junk BTW, refers to all sexes (we have more than two).
More than two what? Or are you one of these science-deniers?
We have many sexes, and many genders, and quite a few sexual orientations.

And let's keep the fun going - XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia

My usual mantra here is: liberals are miserable people who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are - the ultimate party-poopers who shit on any care-free fun. It certainly explains soooo many of the anti-social things they do.

No, it's a genetic FACT there isn't. If your cells are filled with Y-shaped male chromosomes you are MALE. Regardless of what is done to alter one's body, a tranny's individual cells are MALE in their biochemistry. Sorry, but there are certain biological absolutes of all life on this planet and that is one of them.

No, it's a genetic FACT there isn't. If your cells are filled with Y-shaped male chromosomes you are MALE. Regardless of what is done to alter one's body, a tranny's individual cells are MALE in their biochemistry. Sorry, but there are certain biological absolutes of all life on this planet and that is one of them.
LOL. It's not a absolute in science, it's an absolute to you. And if you go down that road, XY showers in one and XX in another, then you're going to have a lot a mixed up kids wondering why there are boys in the girls room and girls in the boys room? Go for it.

My usual mantra here is: liberals are miserable people who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are - the ultimate party-poopers who shit on any care-free fun. It certainly explains soooo many of the anti-social things they do.
And you resolve the fact that Founders of this nation were liberals how exactly?

Exactly WHEN have I ever called the Founding Fathers "liberal" on this website? Show me a post in which I said that. Although some of them were slave-owners so I'm glad you accidentally just admitted that slavery is a "liberal" thing.

And you resolve the fact that Founders of this nation were liberals how exactly?

Exactly WHEN have I ever called the Founding Fathers "liberal" on this website. Although some of them were slave-owners so I'm glad you accidentally just admitted that slavery is a "liberal" thing.
Whether you call them liberals or not - they were. It's American history.

LOL. It's not a absolute in science, it's an absolute to you. And if you go down that road, XY showers in one and XX in another, then you're going to have a lot a mixed up kids wondering why there are boys in the girls room and girls in the boys room? Go for it.

Your garbled understanding of genetics is on par with Shaquille O'Neal's flat-Earth belief and the evangelical idiocy that Earth is only 6000 years old (even though the written history of the Chinese goes back further than that). Let's review the simple fact again, sir: if a lifeform has a set of XX chromosomes then it is biochemically female, if it has XY chromosomes it is biochemically male. What part of that is so hard to understand?

Your garbled understanding of genetics is on par with Shaquille O'Neal's flat-Earth belief and the evangelical idiocy that Earth is only 6000 years old (even though the written history of the Chinese goes back further than that). Let's review the simple fact again, sir: if a lifeform has a set of XX chromosomes then it is biochemically female, if it has XY chromosomes it is biochemically male. What part of that is so hard to understand?
It's not hard to understand - it simply isn't true. What we call male and female is (mostly) external appearance. Junk is not - genetics.

And do explain for us the other variants of XXY, XYY, XXXY, XYYY, X0, etc.?
4-female-male-chromosomal-intersex-9-728.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry, "males" with XX chromosomes are females, but I'm guessing you were out smoking the ganga the day they had that lecture in health class.
Ah, no. They are males (and look like them) but they are XX. XX male syndrome - Wikipedia

What you thought was a hard and fast rule is - not. Biology is (unlike most) not a simpleton. Next up, XY females, and XXY, XYY, XXXY, XYYY (watch out, they're nuts), and X0, just one X. The is no Y0, they die in the womb.
Oh, I am aware of Kleinfelters, and the even more rare XYY syndrome that also affects males. But both are relatively rare genetic abnormalities.
Since you persist in failing to provide additional information for your claims, here: "XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, which results in the X chromosome containing the normally-male SRY gene. When this X combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male.This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals, making it less common than Klinefelter syndrome.
The XY male anomoly, also called Swyer Syndrome, results in an infertile individual with all female genetalia except ovaries. It occurs in about one in every 80,000 live births.
So, either we are experiencing a significant increase in some pretty serious genetic mutations, or we need to leave the bathroom, locker room situation alone. In the case of those afflicted with Swyer's, we shouldn't even need to legislate allowing them to use female facilities, since they already present as females. If they want to use the men's room/locker room, just go into a stall, no one will be the wiser.
Any way you want to twist this tail, it's much ado about nothing. Unfortunately, I suspect that the greatest majority of those "afflicted" by transgender delusions have fallen victim to another fad.

If they look like males, let them continue to use the men's room. Who's gonna tease them about that?
If they look like females, same thing applies.

If they look like males, let them continue to use the men's room. Who's gonna tease them about that?
If they look like females, same thing applies.
Great, so it's just based upon looks and we can easily fix that (for your comfort).

And let's keep the fun going - XY gonadal dysgenesis - Wikipedia
There are two sexes, and a few (rare) genetic disorders that present as sexual anomolies. Sexual orientation is a social construct that is currently promoted as quite fashionable and those who claim to be sexually aberrant are being prompted to become increasingly offensive by being awarded some special status.

Forum List

Back