The Socially-Acceptable Form of White Identity

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
By Michael McGregor April 22, 2014

There is little doubt that an authentic, white identity is the greatest taboo in modern Western society. But there is one form of inauthentic white identity, intrinsically tied to popular culture, that is allowed by polite society – because it mocks whites for being uncool and out of touch.

Thus, we get Buzzfeed’s recent quiz that test’s respondents on how white they really are. You might be wondering if the questions include: Have you conquered a continent? Have you discovered that the Earth revolves around the sun? Have you been to space? Have you created a musical work that is still enjoyed 200 years after your death? Is your ethnic group’s average IQ above 100?

If you think that any of these questions will be on the quest, you are mistaken. The quiz is not designed to assess the accomplishments and qualities of whites, but merely to mock us for being bad dancers, lip-syncing to corny pop songs, and otherwise being oblivious to the hipness and plights of non-whites.

Here’s a sample of some of the 100 questions that Buzzfeed asks:

Had a argument over a boy band?
Gotten up to go dance because “The Macarena” came on?
Seen more than one Wes Anderson movie?
Watched bowling on television?
Said, “No way, Jose!”?
Been proud of your turtleneck?
Watched “Saved by the Bell: The College Years”?
Gone camping in a snuggie?
And lastly:Been offended by a post about white people?​

The whole list could be retitled to “How lame are you?” and there would be little change in the content. While the point of the list is for young whites to take the test in an ironic fashion and laugh at themselves afterwards, the underlying mentality that led to this list’s creation is that whites are uncool and make endless fodder for mockery.

The list doesn’t even allow for popular cultural expressions that are largely enjoyed and performed by whites that are incredibly masculine and definitely not lame, such as heavy metal music and ice hockey. But that would go against the form of white identity that the list wants to inculcate, which is that of a weak and feminine sense of status.

Going by this list, the ultimate expression of white identity is going camping in a snuggie, garbed in a turtleneck, blasting N*SYNC from your portable stereo, and awkwardly “white boy” dancing in the woods.

That’s not white identity and we all know this.

White identity is the biological and cultural heritage of Europe – not the cultural heritage of 90s cartoons and boy bands. Being white means sharing ancestry with the men who discovered the stars, created the greatest works art known to humanity, and conquered the known world.

We need to emphasize that the accomplishments of men like Galileo and Beethoven are not works that belong to all of humanity, but products of white civilization. George Washington Carver and the guy who supposedly invented the Super Soaker) are never labeled inventors of mankind – they’re always celebrated as black inventors. Whites need the same ethnocentric outlook when we discuss our heroes and our artists to combat this ironic and self-deprecating notion of whiteness.

Currently, the only things we are allowed to take sole credit for is our alleged crimes throughout history, which is just another way of ensuring that whites won’t embrace their inherent racial identity.

The intended lesson from this insidious quiz is that white identity is a ridiculous concept and is something that no intelligent white person would want to embrace. We need to change that, and the first step in doing that is adopting an ethnocentric world view where we celebrate our achievements as unique to our people and discontinue seeing ourselves as goofy dancers who can’t stand up to the standards of cool that are artificially imposed on us.

Those standards don’t matter and in the end, we are still the only people to make it to the moon. I don’t see any other group of people who can match that accomplishment.

I'm largely in agreement with the article's premise. What about you?

Read More at Radix Journal

I appreciate that it can be interpreted as humourous; but on the other hand: what if the questionaire asked its audience less goofy questions? Such as how they relate to their [white people's] ancestors' achievements, like the conquest of N. America or being the first race to go beyond earth's atmosphere, for instance.

All the above reminds me of the pride Americans of every color and ethnic background felt when OUR astronauts walked on the moon!

Today the best we have is the pride some feel when Their New Messiah walks on a new golf course.

Better take it....it's all you're gonna get.

For now.

I appreciate that it can be interpreted as humourous; but on the other hand: what if the questionaire asked its audience less goofy questions? Such as how they relate to their [white people's] ancestors' achievements, like the conquest of N. America or being the first race to go beyond earth's atmosphere, for instance.

I wouldnt exactly call the conquest of N. America to be an honorable achievement. You being the first into space was simply a matter being in power for the last 500 years. Anyone else in the same position as white people could have done the same thing. Where do you think the math came from to achieve this feat?

I wouldnt exactly call the conquest of N. America to be an honorable achievement. You being the first into space was simply a matter being in power for the last 500 years. Anyone else in the same position as white people could have done the same thing. Where do you think the math came from to achieve this feat?

Never said anything about it being honourable, but it was an achievement nonetheless.

Never said anything about it being honourable, but it was an achievement nonetheless.

I disagree. The word "achievement" has positive connotations. White people wiping out other civilizations through trickery is not an achievement. Its a weird mindset that believes resorting to lies and trickery is considered an achievement.

Had a argument over a boy band? No
Gotten up to go dance because “The Macarena” came on? No
Seen more than one Wes Anderson movie? The Royal Tenenbaums
Watched bowling on television? Back when cable did not exist in the southwest
Said, “No way, Jose!”? Si`
Been proud of your turtleneck? why hell yes
Watched “Saved by the Bell: The College Years”? No frickin' way
Gone camping in a snuggie? nyet
And lastly:Been offended by a post about white people?NO

In the last 1,000 years white people began the conquest of the world and ended up putting a man on the moon.

During the same time period blacks perfected the technique of rubbing their bodies with manure to ward off mosquitos.

In the last 1,000 years white people began the conquest of the world and ended up putting a man on the moon.

During the same time period blacks perfected the technique of rubbing their bodies with manure to ward off mosquitos.

Prior to that. Black people founded the math and the sciences necessary to enable white people to get to the moon. Thats why Greece was relatively late to the party. It was the first recognized white civilization.

Prior to that. Black people founded the math and the sciences necessary to enable white people to get to the moon. Thats why Greece was relatively late to the party. It was the first recognized white civilization.
Thanks for the NOI faux history lesson. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

You are welcome. I know you prefer white revisionist history but anyone with a brain can look up the facts and find out the truth. So why is Greece the first known European civilization?

The only revisionist history is the bogus black history you and the NOI loons try to foist off as authentic history.

When in reality, black history belongs along with the myths like Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster.

Face it Lee Roy, 99.9% of everything invented was by white people.

That remaining 0.1% was things invented by black people......like the spear or grass huts. .. :cool:

Then you should be able to prove your theory. DNA has already proven the Egyptians were Black. Do you wanna weigh the evidence and see who ends up looking like a fool? I'll save you some embarrassment. Go look up the Thuya gene.

Last edited:

It was not honorable. An achievement? That's very questionable. Imperialism is not really any kind of achievement. If so, we'd call bullies big achievers.

Then you should be able to prove your theory. DNA has already proven the Egyptians were Black. Do you wanna weigh the evidence and see who ends up looking like a fool? I'll save you some embarrassment. Go look up the Thuya gene.
What have the black Africans invented in the last 4,000 years? .......... Zero

Last 3,000 years? .......... Zip

Last 2,000 years? .......... Nada

Last 1,000 years ......... Nothing

Impressive........ :lol:

It was not honorable. An achievement? That's very questionable. Imperialism is not really any kind of achievement. If so, we'd call bullies big achievers.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on that, Esmeralda. Although I hasten to add that up until the last forty years the European conquest, or civilisation, of N. America was largely regarded as an achievement overall. It was only until certain media outlets began guilt-tripping our consciousness into altering the mainstream/populist narrative into regarding it as evil, even though just about every other race/culture has done it in the past, without being burdened by any emotional baggage further down the line.

In any event, any thoughts on the OP?

What have the black Africans invented in the last 4,000 years? .......... Zero

Last 3,000 years? .......... Zip

Last 2,000 years? .......... Nada

Last 1,000 years ......... Nothing

Impressive........ :lol:

That was a deflection. Did you really think I wouldnt notice? :lol:

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on that, Esmeralda. Although I hasten to add that up until the last forty years the European conquest, or civilisation, of N. America was largely regarded as an achievement overall. It was only until certain media outlets began guilt-tripping our consciousness into altering the mainstream/populist narrative into regarding it as evil, even though just about every other race/culture has done it in the past, without being burdened by any emotional baggage further down the line.

In any event, any thoughts on the OP?

I'd have to disagree. What other culture has wiped out civilizations on other continents? Columbus wiped out the NA's he encountered. Europeans also wiped out the Tasmanian people. The list goes on. To regard genocide as an achievement is the mindset of a serial killer.

Forum List

Back