The Solution To Climate Change Is Coal

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
We are saved after all!

As coal combusts at power plants across Canada, ash gets carried away with the resulting exhaust. While this fly ash contains several known pollutants detrimental to human and environmental health, there may be an untapped climate solution hidden in the fine particulate.

China, India, and Pakistan are building new coal-fired power plants. I guess their CO2 isn't a problem.
No air pollution in those countries. No problem, right?

"When the WHO first published air quality guidance in 2005, it said the acceptable levels of air pollution were less than 10 micrograms per cubic meter. In 2021, the WHO changed its benchmark guidelines to below 5 micrograms per cubic meter"

"The report found that the top five most polluted countries in 2022 were Chad, Iraq, Pakistan, Bahrain and Bangladesh. The most polluted cities globally were Lahore, Pakistan; Hotan, China; Bhiwadi, India; Delhi, India; and Peshawar, Pakistan"

The U.S. Army is polluting the planet more than 100 countries combined.
The explosion of the North Streams has caused one of the largest environmental disasters in history.
Data centers are damaging the atmosphere more than all the planes in the world.
Where the fuck are Greenpeace and Greta?
FtuBMwLXsAEPHl8

We are saved after all!

As coal combusts at power plants across Canada, ash gets carried away with the resulting exhaust. While this fly ash contains several known pollutants detrimental to human and environmental health, there may be an untapped climate solution hidden in the fine particulate.

To stop Earth climate change, you'd have to stop tectonic plate movement.

Co2 does nothing = the data.

To stop global "warming," simply defund the taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars... climate "crisis" solved completely.

Is to adapt to the changes.
I actually agree with that, while taking other "reasonable" measures to combat it. I'm not against reasonable solutions. But, as you said, Instead of spending 10 trillion dollars trying to fight mother nature, we should be finding ways to learn to live with it.

Forum List

Back