The source of our universe is Conscious!

Nov 2, 2021
1) Consciousness exists in our universe!
2) Consciousness, along with everything else in our universe, arises from the source of our universe!
3) Consciousness exists in the source of our universe!
4) The source of our universe is Conscious!

2) Consciousness, along with everything else in our universe, arises from the source of our universe!
Sprung for the good stuff today I see.

What is Consciousness?

From your link and parallels my basic point of view for years. This guy just puts it into better words than I could.

"Some years ago I began to entertain the thought that a universe that to be needs to be known, to that end has taken on a design that breeds and fosters life; so that life might eventually, here and there, evolve scientists who could cast back upon the history that produced them, and could begin to understand it. That, through their knowing, the universe could achieve increasingly the reality of becoming known, of coming to know itself."

One for the atheists. Nobel prize winner in medicine.

iu

Is consciousness merely a special form of hallucination?
What matters most is the search itself. This is more important than the searchers. Consciousness must dream, it must have a dreaming ground—and, dreaming, must invoke ever new dreams.

“The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”

Frank Hebert

Forum List

Back