The south is still largely the descendants of the confederacy

....That's why they fight so hard to keep the confederate flag flying in the state capitals. The GOP has been getting the votes of the bigots for decades. All right wing groups vote republican. So for Paul Ryan to disavow bigotry in the republican party, is just a big lie. Without the bigot vote, the GOP loses every time. Everybody knows the bigots didn't vote for Obama. And everybody knows the bigots love seeing Obama smeared by the GOP for the last seven years.
But Paul Ryan's declaration has given all of the bigot vote to Trump. And Trump loves having those votes....it's the vast majority of republican voters.
But this may be an epiphany to republicans that aren't bigots. There are many already, even in congress, that are threatening to leave the GOP if Trump gets the nomination,...which looks more than probable.
And even a lot of pentagon generals are threatening to resign if Trump becomes POTUS.

The implosion of the GOP could be the greatest thing to ever happen in America.

Wow....Another MSNBC clone.

....That's why they fight so hard to keep the confederate flag flying in the state capitals. The GOP has been getting the votes of the bigots for decades. All right wing groups vote republican. So for Paul Ryan to disavow bigotry in the republican party, is just a big lie. Without the bigot vote, the GOP loses every time. Everybody knows the bigots didn't vote for Obama. And everybody knows the bigots love seeing Obama smeared by the GOP for the last seven years.
But Paul Ryan's declaration has given all of the bigot vote to Trump. And Trump loves having those votes....it's the vast majority of republican voters.
But this may be an epiphany to republicans that aren't bigots. There are many already, even in congress, that are threatening to leave the GOP if Trump gets the nomination,...which looks more than probable.
And even a lot of pentagon generals are threatening to resign if Trump becomes POTUS.

If someone can name the racist implication in the above post I will give them a cookie.

Bigots are everywhere, dumbfuck
Yep, and they are ALL conservatives!

Farrakan is a conservative?

Sharpton is a conservative?

Their followers are conservatives?

Hillaryous

Well, now that you mention it, Yes! Farrakhan AND Sharpton , being men of the cloth...one Muslim and the other Christian... Yes they are Conservatives. Neither or them condone abortions or wanton murder of people who don't look like them. Farrakhan believes in self sufficiency and abhors handouts. Both men have exhibited high moral traits and have been faithful to their wives and are good fathers. By any metric, those traditional family values and impeccable moral values would make them REAL conservatives...not like the pseudo-wannabes in the GOP who strive for such values without every really attaining them... like ..YOU.

And yes, their followers are far more conservative than Trump or most of the GOP I have seen.
But that doesn't make them all bigots. Farrakhan is a reactionary so I guess he would appear to be a bigot to some. Sharpton is also a reactionary. He doesn't preach hate he just speaks out against injustice against his people. Someone has to.

Last edited:

I'm a descendant of Cherokee Indians, so screw you and your quack genealogy.

It is quite offensive that you can do nothing but stereotype people who live here in the south.

You get mad when people stereotype Muslims, so why is it okay to do the same to southerners?

Last edited:
Bigots are everywhere, dumbfuck
Yep, and they are ALL conservatives!

Farrakan is a conservative?

Sharpton is a conservative?

Their followers are conservatives?

Hillaryous

Well, now that you mention it, Yes! Farrakhan AND Sharpton , being men of the cloth...one Muslim and the other Christian... Yes they are Conservatives. Neither or them condone abortions or wanton murder of people who don't look like them. Farrakhan believes in self sufficiency and abhors handouts. Both men have exhibited high moral traits and have been faithful to their wives and are good fathers. By any metric, those traditional family values and impeccable moral values would make them REAL conservatives...not like the pseudo-wannabes in the GOP who strive for such values without every really attaining them... like ..YOU.

And yes, their followers are far more conservative than Trump or most of the GOP I have seen.
But that doesn't make them all bigots. Farrakhan is a reactionary so I guess he would appear to be a bigot to some. Sharpton is also a reactionary. He doesn't preach hate he just speaks out against injustice against his people. Someone has to.

They speak Hate. Don't be silly.

You admit they are not Conservative under the definition you were using above.

THus, your above claim "and they are all conservatives" is complete bullshit.

ANd obviously so, so it was a lie.

And you are a liar.

While the leadership of the party is trying to promote demographically significant candidates, they are still rife with homophobic, transphobic and religious bigotry.
Could somebody translate this hatefilled spitball?

He is admitting that some of the GOP's candidates are "diverse".

He judges them to be better, because they are minorities.

He thinks that the Establishment is the force trying to shove this down throats of the bigoted rank and file Republican voters.

You know, the way the Establishment was pushing Herman Cain, last election. NOT!

While the leadership of the party is trying to promote demographically significant candidates, they are still rife with homophobic, transphobic and religious bigotry.

He thinks that the Establishment is the force trying to shove this down throats of the bigoted rank and file Republican voters.

You know, the way the Establishment was pushing Herman Cain, last election. NOT!
He is admitting that the GOP is trying but has a long, long way to go. The minorities certainly seem to think that based on the overwhelming poll numbers saying they will not vote Trump or GOP.

....That's why they fight so hard to keep the confederate flag flying in the state capitals. The GOP has been getting the votes of the bigots for decades.

Say what you want man. But you Democrats will always have to own Al Sharpton.

He is admitting that the GOP is trying but has a long, long way to go. The minorities certainly seem to think that based on the overwhelming poll numbers saying they will not vote Trump or GOP.

He also judged them to be better based on being minorities.

That is consistent with the Conventional Wisdom.

And it bigoted and racist.

A candidates worth is not increased by being black or brown.

That minorities think something does not make it so. They do not have some special ability to judge the GOP or TRump because they are minorities.

That type of thinking is also racist.

it's a backward inbred culture

And yet you voted for BIll Clinton. ANd later AL Gore. If you're old enough you voted for JImmy Carter.

YOu are so full of it.

Funny I haven't seen any news reports showing civil disobedience and unrest except in places like Missouri, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. I didn't realize these were Southern locations. But do carry on exposing your ignorance and bigotry.

It is quite offensive that you can do nothing but stereotype people who live here in the south.

You get mad when people stereotype Muslims, so why is it okay to do the same to southerners?
"But this may be an epiphany to republicans that aren't bigots."

This is hardly stereotyping. But you know that MOST SOUTHERNERS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE CONFEDERACY, don't you.
I lived in Alabama when I was a kid. There was a sign at the railroad tracks that said, THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY NI**ERS ON THIS SIDE OF THE TRACK AFTER SUNDOWN. The other side of the track was called ni**er town.
You and I both know that sentiment is still prevalent throughout the south.
BTW, I'm Cherokee and Blackfoot...and I'm very aware of the genocide done to Real Americans, by the white bigots.

Funny I haven't seen any news reports showing civil disobedience and unrest except in places like Missouri, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. I didn't realize these were Southern locations. But do carry on exposing your ignorance and bigotry.
You missed Dylann shooting eight blacks in South Carolina? You missed the cop shooting the black in the back in South Carolina? You missed the cop shooting the black in the back in Louisiana? Or the cop shooting the black in Florida? All of them unarmed. BTW, Missouri is a confederate state. I'm sure you'll keep turning a blind eye.

And yet you voted for BIll Clinton. ANd later AL Gore. If you're old enough you voted for JImmy Carter.

YOu are so full of it.
I voted for Ralph Nader four times starting in 1996. Thanks for showing that you are the one full of it.

"But this may be an epiphany to republicans that aren't bigots."

This is hardly stereotyping. But you know that MOST SOUTHERNERS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE CONFEDERACY, don't you.
I lived in Alabama when I was a kid. There was a sign at the railroad tracks that said, THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY NI**ERS ON THIS SIDE OF THE TRACK AFTER SUNDOWN. The other side of the track was called ni**er town.
You and I both know that sentiment is still prevalent throughout the south.
BTW, I'm Cherokee and Blackfoot...and I'm very aware of the genocide done to Real Americans, by the white bigots.

I've worked in the SOuth, and socialized with my co-workers. THere was no such segregation.

How long ago was your childhood?

Forum List

Back