The Space Force Flag looks like the Star Trek Logo. What do you think?

There's a big difference, Star Trek uses the Morning Star in the Logo, the 1985 Gov't logo uses the cross sign of death used in worship of the morning star and the New Gov't Logo uses the more appropriate Rising Evening Star sign of birth and life.

1589600671621.png

I love it. Granted I am a lifelong Star Trek fan but why I think it's so great that they chose to make the Space Force logo look like Star Trek is simply this: To me what is space really about is inspiration and imagination.

And with Operation Warp Speed, looks like lard donnie is a trekkie.

I love it. Granted I am a lifelong Star Trek fan but why I think it's so great that they chose to make the Space Force logo look like Star Trek is simply this: To me what is space really about is inspiration and imagination.

Well for starters it's somewhat confusing as to what the space force actually is. They talk as if it's a new seoerate branch of the military but from all appearances it's still just a part of the Air Force like the old TAC, SAC and MAC was when I was in the air force.

no it isn’t. It’s not a MAJCOM anymore, it’s a separate branch. It used to be Air Force Space Command. Now it’s akin to what the Marine Corps is to the Navy.

I think the Roddenberry estate should be suing the pants off of somebody.

I think the Roddenberry estate should be suing the pants off of somebody.

Except, the Trekkies stole it from NASA, per their own website. This from Buzzfeed:

According to an article on Star Trek's website, the Starfleet emblem is "a direct descendant of the vector component of the old NASA (and later UESPA) logos."

The design also resembles a golden pin awarded to NASA astronauts in the 1960s, per the article.

So, first came the logo from NASA, then Starfleet, then Air Force Space Command, and now Space Force. Basically, nothing is new and the military and Star Trek have been copying each other for decades.

Maybe we should fix this pandemic and the impending economic disaster before we play space adventure.

The Star Trek logo is waaay better. They used the Enterprise, so they should let us use their logo.

It's awesome. Let's boldly go . . . and get there before China. He who controls the high ground wins.

It is someone that is apart of the Deep State is working behind the scene that is trying to make a fool out of Pres.Trump. Most likely it is Mike Pompeo egging Him on to do certain things.

From what I understand the Star Fleet logo didn't appear until DS9 which first aired in 1993 the Air Force Command logo has been around since 1982.

Well for starters it's somewhat confusing as to what the space force actually is. They talk as if it's a new seoerate branch of the military but from all appearances it's still just a part of the Air Force like the old TAC, SAC and MAC was when I was in the air force.
Mining Near Earth Asteroids is going to be huge business in the very near future. We need a military branch prepped for the difficulties of space to handle issues that might arise.

Does anyone know anyone who signed up for the Space Force? Usually you run into recruiting offices in different neighborhoods. I haven't seen one for the space force yet.

Space command is just another Dopey Donald Trump stunt to excite his poorly educated MAGAnut extremists.

Note the reaction on this string to the bogus Space Command.

VP Space Captain Mike Penis is the right choice as a bogus Christian and a Trump anal remora.

It is a retarded logo for a retarded "branch" of the military.

Moron, this is going to be the most important branch of the military going forward.......lame ass lefties like yourself don't understand how the world works....

It is a retarded logo for a retarded "branch" of the military.
Retards don't understand that Russia and China both have several dozen killer satellites in orbit right now and could easily clean out the skies of all of our communication satellites in less than 6 hours. The situation got this bad because we have had a succession of sissified faggots for presidents...speaking populist messages to discontented and sexually confused pedophiles who make up their voting base. People like you for instance who even now depends on a communication satellite simply to make your next post. You'll be laughing out the other side of your ass when you no longer have an internet. But keep it up China loves you.

Jo

Forum List

Back