The stupid left keep saying the right is defending Trump. Who?

Actually, there are a whole bunch of Trump supporters (they rallied outside of Trump tower today when he said he was going to stay in the race and they cheered), who will defend him.

Not only that, but have you seen how his campaign people have been twisting themselves into knots trying to defend him?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

No, that is us pointing out your fucking hypocrisy.

Defending the person HE IS TODAY, not the WORDS HE APOLOGIZED FOR 12 YEARS AGO.

As far as I know, Bill is STILL screwing women (some as young as 15) who are not his ugly wife.

Not this moron:

"As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women."

- Jeb "moron" Bush

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

Far as I recall - YOU guys are the party of family values and morality :lmao:

Can we say "hypocrisy" - remind me where you've condemned him.

As far as I know, Bill is STILL screwing women (some as young as 15) who are not his ugly wife.

While The Donald is screwing around with 13 year olds (to use the same level of evidence you have).

Not this moron:

"As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women."

- Jeb "moron" Bush
Yeah, and the Bush family is still chummy with The RAPIST while they do everything possible to undermine the candidate The People have chosen to lead the Republican Party. Most of the Bushs' are TRAITORS

Actually DA, Trump only SAID those words 12 years ago. He didn't apologize until they were found this week and hit the airwaves.

But................if you're looking for newer stuff, there are rumors that there is footage from the show The Apprentice that never made it to air (extra film), that showed Trump sexually harassing women and saying very lewd comments to them by asking them who would have sex with who, and if he wanted to have sex with them.

And that footage isn't that old........................

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Far as I recall - YOU guys are the party of family values and morality :lmao:

Can we say "hypocrisy" - remind me where you've condemned him.
I asked you to show where any of us are defending him. You failed.

You have a point. You are the party of the perverts, scumbags, hypocrites, double talkers and liars.

You are demonstrating almost all of those qualities right now in this very post.

You are too thick to get it.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Read the board for the past year. Watch his horrible events. You RWNJ traitors have defended him for every nasty, filthy, anti-America thing he has done and you're doing it today. Including backing Russian spies.

You even have CHILDREN wearing his foul mouthed shirts, calling for the death of someone who has not broken the law and a lot more.

You ALL defend the indefensible.

While The Donald is screwing around with 13 year olds (to use the same level of evidence you have).
I think you should be sued for this false statement.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.
You want Hillary eh? Got it man. Good luck.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Stop your bullshit. Get a fucking clue what is going on.

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back