The Superbowl ad that conservatives will be fuming about this year

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business?

The commercial illustrates a stark contrast to third world welfare leeches, and Islamic terrorists.

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business?

The commercial illustrates a stark contrast to third world welfare leeches, and Islamic terrorists.
34zkuc7.jpg

• Banned
This commercial has convinced me we should allow more European immigrants that want to brew beer.

34zkuc7.jpg
Oh, please mister, will you please tell us what the "point" is then. Pretty please?
"Third world welfare leeches" is the point. That's what Know Nothings like you and the other dipshits have been calling immigrants for centuries.

2na778z.jpg

15hg85k.gif
[

2dt7ndf.jpg

jb6a9k.jpg

11khvlv.jpg

2chkd9f.jpg

2e375ly.jpg

Immigrants from Europe steal our jobs!

20seji9.jpg

etfiv5.png

34zkuc7.jpg

Oh right, I'm supposed to be outraged by it. But...I'm not.
Neither am I. There used to be immigrants that came to assimilate, not to kill.
Know Nothings like you have been saying immigrants are here to kill for centuries.

You dipshits are being schooled in the ad but are too dense to get it. That is fucking AWESOME! :lol:

Forum List

Back