The suppressed news story that elected Biden

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
So let's assume for the sake of argument that Biden won the 2020 election. Why did he win?

In October 2020 the New York Post broke the story of the contents of Biden's laptop.
The media and deep state and Democrats all went into full panic mode.
The Democrats put Facebook, Twitter, et al and all the media on notice to suppress the story. The alternate story put out by such as Politico, James Clapper, John Brennan et al is that the laptop was Russian disinformation and the MSM took that and ran with it.

Those of us on Facebook and Twitter had our posts removed and our accounts suspended for reporting the truth. We were even blocked from private messaging anybody re the laptop. We couldn't even discuss it in the private group rooms that Twitter provided so that we couldn't even chat 'anonymously' which obviously suddenly wasn't so anonymous.

And the November election came and went and those restrictions were never lifted while the Democrats set their sites on taking down Trump. Most Americans never saw the real laptop story.

Now because of Hunter's recent gun crime trial, the laptop is officially declared valid, untampered with, belongs to Hunter, and everything on it is admissible as evidence if pertinent to whatever charges are in play or should be in play.

Biden's DOJ of course won't touch it because they can't use the most damning information on it without screwing up whatever chances Joe Biden has for re-election, it would greatly help Trump, and they would be criticized for not investigating Biden for collusion, taking bribes, influence peddling and other illegal acts suggested or confirmed by the laptop.

And the media is still suppressing it. We of course can discuss it on X via Elon's free speech policy, but you still won't see it on Facebook or any of the other left leaning social media.

And now I will await the USMB troll brigade's 'fake news' icons and snarky denials, but the point is, if we had a free and open press in this country, Biden would not be President now and he would not be running for re-election.

Last edited:
Biden didn't receive 81 million individual Americans votes for him as he was hiding in his basement.
That's for a different discussion though. The point is, if the media had done its job, we wouldn't even be discussing how many votes Biden got because he would never have won the election. The cheaters would never have been able to change or fake enough ballots to have made a difference.

So let's assume for the sake of argument that Biden won the 2020 election. Why did he win?

In October 2020 the New York Post broke the story of the contents of Biden's laptop.
The Democrats put Facebook, Twitter, et al and all the media on notice to suppress the story. The alternate story put out by such as Politico, James Clapper, John Brennan et al is that the laptop was Russian disinformation and the MSM took that and ran with it.

Those of us on Facebook and Twitter had our posts removed and our accounts suspended for reporting the truth. We were even blocked from private messaging anybody re the laptop. We couldn't even discuss it in the private group rooms that Twitter provided so that we couldn't even chat 'anonymously' which obviously suddenly wasn't so anonymous.

And the November election came and went and those restrictions were never lifted while the Democrats set their sites on taking down Trump. Most Americans never saw the real laptop story.

Now because of Hunter's recent gun crime trial, the laptop is officially declared valid, untampered with, belongs to Hunter, and everything on it is admissible as evidence if pertinent to whatever charges are in play or should be in play.

Biden's DOJ of course won't touch it because they can't use the most damning information on it without screwing up whatever chances Joe Biden has for re-election, it would greatly help Trump, and they would be criticized for not investigating Biden for collusion, taking bribes, and other illegal acts suggested or confirmed by the laptop.

And the media is still suppressing it. We of course can discuss it on X via Elon's free speech policy, but you still won't see it on Facebook or any of the other left leaning social media.

And now I will await the USMB troll brigade's 'fake news' icons and snarky denials, but the point is, if we had a free and open press in this country, Biden would not be President now and he would not be running for re-election.

51 traitors to the USA.

Clapper and Brennan are the absolute worst of the worst.

Biden's DOJ of course won't touch it because they can't use the most damning information on it without screwing up whatever chances Joe Biden has for re-election, it would greatly help Trump, and they would be criticized for not investigating Biden for collusion, taking bribes, and other illegal acts suggested or confirmed by the laptop.

When we figure that all out, we can rehash the 2016 & 2000 elections. We’re in the ‘History’ forum, right?

#TRUMPISAFELON

That's for a different discussion though. The point is, if the media had done its job, we wouldn't even be discussing how many votes Biden got because he would never have won the election. The cheaters would never have been able to change or fake enough ballots to have made a difference.
I have been called many names over this idea. I said many times, Biden did not win, the media won.

So you want to rerun the election over bullshit that Trump's DOJ thought was bullshit because some Media didn't make a big song and dance about...

Just inform you, there is plenty conservative media outlets who had ample opportunity...

But since we are up for reversing presidencies, Trump has been found guilty of cheating in the 2016 election which he won by a narrow margin... Do we get to reverse all his judge picks?

But since we are up for reversing presidencies, Trump has been found guilty of cheating in the 2016 election which he won by a narrow margin... Do we get to reverse all his judge picks?
Prove your claim about him being guilty.
But the conviction of Trump done in NY will be overturned because it lacks merits.

Sadly, I think the media did its “job:”

Propaganda ministry efforts on behalf of the Democrat Parody.
That's one way to look at it I suppose. But being an advocate for a political party and weaponized to attack, ignore, disparage, destroy any opposition to that party is not what I think is the media's job. At least by the definition that the press once was.

That's one way to look at it I suppose. But being an advocate for a political party and weaponized to attack, ignore, disparage, destroy any opposition to that party is not what I think is the media's job. At least by the definition that the press once was.
Oh. I agree. It’s not at all what their job ever was in prior times nor what it ought to be, now.

It’s just what it has become. And it is tragic.

Once again, you are gaslighting, accusing the opposition of what MAGA does.

When government colludes to suppress the truth from the American people everyone should be concerned. I don't care how desperate Democrats are, that's just unamerican.

Forum List

Back