The suppressed news story that elected Biden

I spell puppet GWV5903
More proof, you make this too easy
Yet zero proof of any great “rigging” exists.
There’s plenty of evidence to conduct a legitimate investigation, you know it, the whole world knows it
perhaps you’ll be the first to explain how the democrats “rigged” it in 9 states but somehow still lost seats in the House.
This response further clarifies that either you are clueless or complicit, I’m going with clueless
Yep, the FBI got a real laptop after the repair guy jacked with it and gave it to Rudy Guliaiai.
So now all the images, videos, emails were all planted by the computer repair guy and Rudy? You’re clearly clueless

There’s plenty of evidence to conduct a legitimate investigation, you know it, the whole world knows it
And those investigations proved that Biden won. Bigly.
This response further clarifies that either you are clueless or complicit, I’m going with clueless
Ahh, you can’t explain it either. Yep...you do make it too easy to kick your ass. Thanks for playing.

Next.!

The fuck I do
I see you changed your mind. What value are impeachments?

Let's use a different example to help you get it.
Suppose you get busted by a cop for speeding. But you go to court and prove that you were not. And the Judge says not guilty.

What was the value of the cop citing you for speeding?

I can appreciate that point of view but I rather prefer President Trump's point of view that this politics of personal destruction has to stop with somebody and he intends to stop it with himself. For himself and/or the GOP to take vengeance on their political enemies is license for the next Democrat president/Democrats to do the same. That is pretty much all government has become lately and it would continue for the rest of our lifetimes and beyond.

It has to stop in order for Patriots to Make America Great Again.
The point is it will never stop till there are real consequences for the deep state crimes.

Wow, that’s gotta be frustrating. Either that or the judge threw out the cases because there was zero proof. Some of them were appointed by the blob himself.
Like the Supreme Court tossed a case this week on abortion pills. Lack of standing got it tossed. This happened in every trial about the election by many people.

Ahh, you can’t explain it either. Yep...you do make it too easy to kick your ass. Thanks for playing.

Next.!
Are you that thick? The mission was to keep President Trump out of office, the 9 seats you claim as proof have no relevance whatsoever to the POTUS election. Every election has consequences for both parties, you’re stretching, don’t snap

Are you that thick? The mission was to keep President Trump out of office, the 9 seats you claim as proof have no relevance whatsoever to the POTUS election.

Wow... Okay so you think that these ninja democratic operatives who were cunning enough to pull off this heist in 9 states and remain completely undetected were not aware enough to give Joe Biden a working majority in the House at the same time--as well as the Senate? Not to mention the 9 state legislatures as well?

And you’re accusing me of being “thick”.

Yeah... You should have your head examined. Or rent it out; plenty of vacancy there obviously.
Every election has consequences for both parties, you’re stretching, don’t snap
Yeah, the 2020 election has sent you off the deep end into cult worship and idiocy; two things from which you will never recover.

The point is it will never stop till there are real consequences for the deep state crimes.
I understand that but realistically with our form of government the consequences will be only temporary and the politics of political destruction will be in full play the next time that party obtains power which is bound to happen sooner or later. Look at the horrendous 'consequences' the left has imposed on President Trump and his supporters for made up crimes. Has it reduced our resolve in any way? No. And we're the good guys who want good for America and Americans.

No reason to believe it will reduce the resolve of those who are intent on doing the worst for America and Americans either.

No it's not the medias job. But it is what they do and for those who can think for themselves see it. As I stated they did what they were supposed to do as directed by the DNC. It's what happens when the media colludes with a political party.
Correct. Which is the whole point of this thread.

I understand that but realistically with our form of government the consequences will be only temporary and the politics of political destruction will be in full play the next time that party obtains power which is bound to happen sooner or later. Look at the horrendous 'consequences' the left has imposed on President Trump and his supporters for made up crimes. Has it reduced our resolve in any way? No. And we're the good guys who want good for America and Americans.

No reason to believe it will reduce the resolve of those who are intent on doing the worst for America and Americans either.

No, I disagree with you. Absent severe penalties for their outrageous criminal behavior the country is doomed. Historically we are at the point where all Republics fail. The only question is what comes after. If the leftists get their way we will be a police state.

That's what you are facing.

There is no negotiating with these leftists. They ARE fascists, that's their goal for this country. So, you either indict them, and try them in a court, and then incarcerate. Or you will be forced to fight for your life when they go full force.

Wow... Okay so you think that these ninja democratic operatives who were cunning enough to pull off this heist in 9 states and remain completely undetected were not aware enough to give Joe Biden a working majority in the House at the same time--as well as the Senate? Not to mention the 9 state legislatures as well?

And you’re accusing me of being “thick”.

Yeah... You should have your head examined. Or rent it out; plenty of vacancy there obviously.
Evidently you have been asleep for awhile, have you forgotten what happens in the Mid Terms?!?!

Name the 9 Democrats who lost in 2020?
Yeah, the 2020 election has sent you off the deep end into cult worship and idiocy; two things from which you will never recover.
On my worst day I am ahead of you by a million miles

Forum List

Back