The Supreme Court leaves Indian Child Welfare Act intact

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
The U.S. Supreme Court, defying predictions, upheld the Indian Child Welfare Act Thursday.

By a 7-to-2 vote, the court upheld the law's preferences for Native tribes when Indian children are adopted, ruling that the law does not discriminate on the basis of race and does not impermissibly impose a federal mandate on traditionally state-regulated areas of power.

Finally! The court does the right thing!

Anything that saves a child from being adopted by homosexuals is a great thing

LOL....So it amounts to whatever happens on the res stays on the res. :laughing0301:

At least it makes all the FAS kids easier to treat because they will all be in one place.

Native Americans have some of the highest rates of fetal alcohol syndrome in the Nation. Among some tribes, the rates are as high as 1.5 to 2.5 per 1,000 live births.

Imagine what hellbilly would say if this was about white people.
If white folks were done the same way Native Americans were done by a government of Native Americans, it is possible he may have a different opinion.....

He may deflect and act all defensive like you are......which would be stupid.......like you are...

If white folks were done the same way Native Americans were done by a government of Native Americans, it is possible he may have a different opinion.....

He may deflect and act all defensive like you are......which would be stupid.......like you are...
I wouldn’t say anything about it.

Defensive? I have absolutely no problem with this ruling.

Defensive? I have absolutely no problem with this ruling.
Yeah, I'm not even mad.....I'm a big believer in that kids should remain with their own kind till they go off on their own.

It helps prevent them from being given to faggots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back