The Supreme Court nomination mess

Republicans simply don't care.

These are people who strip parents of their babies.

These are people who said Obama wasn't an American.

These are people who, like Trump, feel some Nazi's are "very fine people".

These are people who believe needy billionaires need tax cuts and poor people are awful.

Wasn't there someone on the USMB who was mocking poor people earlier?

This is who Republicans are. A sick and demented people who believe God is on their side.

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

Democrats have lost this time. Republicans have a herd mentality. They don't care what the majority of Americans want. If we want to change things, we have to fight back and crush these awful people at the voting booth.

The thread isn't about republicans, dipshit.

Gawd your obsession is getting past tiresome.

These are people who believe needy billionaires need tax cuts and poor people are awful.

This is who Republicans are. A sick and demented people who believe God is on their side.

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

Democrats have lost this time. Republicans have a herd mentality. They don't care what the majority of Americans want. If we want to change things, we have to fight back and crush these awful people at the voting booth.

--------------------------------- if it ain't repubs well then its Evangelical Chrisians . Quite a few of these lefties are crazy Sassy .

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

Sure it is. It's about Republican hate. Read the comments.

I'm sure she is talking about a valid INCIDENT.
So maybe with the help of others, a consistent time place and NAMES can be confirmed.

Otherwise, is there anyone on this board, anyone on any side of this issue
who would AGREE to be accused, judged convicted and punished
on the basis of one person's account without naming the time or place the incident occurred?

How can the FBI or anyone be asked to 'investigate' if there are no details to go on
such as TIME and PLACE.

Does anyone here really agree that if you were in this man's shoes you would
want to be subject to accusations without any such confirmation of what incident is being referred to???

I know if I were the woman, and I had some complaint like this,
I would want it RESOLVED. Regardless who the people were, such
an incident should not be something anyone lies about and covers up.

So whoever it was, I would want this resolved.
not to punish anyone but to correct and make amends.
The goal should be to restore healthy relationships
and address any and all abuses by whichever parties did what.

Either fix it between you or resolve it publicly if necessary,
but don't abuse issues to punish people further without solving the real problems.

Exactly Emily this is very dangerous ANYONE could accuse ANYONE of sexual harrassment without ANY actual evidence and DESTROY that persons life, this is a very dangerous Pandora's Box and it should be NOT opened. Period.

I posted long ago they were opening Pandora's Box....now it's opened and all someone has to do is allege something. Got a beef with someone? Accuse them of sexual assault. Don't like their politics? Accuse them. Want someone out of the way? Accuse them.

It's BS and innocent people can be ruined.
There have been many people ruined by accusations since me too... but how many innocent people have been ruined? Can you name a few?
Sean Hannity for one!

Sean Hannity vows legal action after accusation ...
The Hill › homenews › media

Apr 24, 2017 · Sean Hannity has vowed to sue a former guest of his program with ... lawyers in the country" after she accused the Fox News host of ..
You think Sean Hannity has been ruined? That’s funny cause I still hear him on the air speaking to millions of people for 4 hours every day while making millions.

Want to try again?
DnGeABUXgAAdXJE.jpg

As long as you have traitor Trump and his despicable minions, you will always have a Sean Hannity.

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

--------------------------------- if it ain't repubs well then its Evangelical Chrisians . Quite a few of these lefties are crazy Sassy .

I'm not even a republican but his shit is getting old, come to think of it I'm not an Evangelical either although some left loon tried to tell me we Catholics are

Lol....just like with Russian collusion stuff, what we are seeing is some people connecting dots on this loose association stuff being sold in the msm like phone power cords at the local 7-11!

Hmmmm....wonder who would that'd be?:cul2::cul2:

As more people come forward then more information will be available for an investigation. Kavnaugh should welcome this as a chance to clear his name.

How did the victim know his best friends name if they had never met ?

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

I'm not even a republican but his shit is getting old, come to think of it I'm not an Evangelical either although some left loon tried to tell me we Catholics are
------------------------------ some Catholics are Evangelicals i guess but i have no familiarity . republican , haven't been one since 'gwb' but shouldn't have been one since the amnesty loving 'reagan' . And they go after you Catholics same as they go after Evangelical Protestants . Me , i'm a Baptist because my DAD was plus i like old time Baptist Spirit . The church would almost fall down when we were all singing 'Onward Christian Soldiers' Sassy .

As more people come forward then more information will be available for an investigation. Kavnaugh should welcome this as a chance to clear his name.

How did the victim know his best friends name if they had never met ?
It’s in the news

There have been many people ruined by accusations since me too... but how many innocent people have been ruined? Can you name a few?
Sean Hannity for one!

Sean Hannity vows legal action after accusation ...
The Hill › homenews › media

Apr 24, 2017 · Sean Hannity has vowed to sue a former guest of his program with ... lawyers in the country" after she accused the Fox News host of ..
You think Sean Hannity has been ruined? That’s funny cause I still hear him on the air speaking to millions of people for 4 hours every day while making millions.

Want to try again?
It was an example of a man who BEAT the #metoo bastards, isn't that what you asked for?
Perhaps you should read slower... I asked how many innocent people have been ruined by the Me too movement?
--------------------------------------- how would anyone know the answer ?? i think that your question makes no sense Slade .
It’s pretty simple and straight forward. The claim was made the innocent people can be ruined by he said she said accusations. I asked how many times that has happened since #metoo and for a few examples. What don’t you understand?

So maybe with the help of others, a consistent time place and NAMES can be confirmed.

on the basis of one person's account without naming the time or place the incident occurred?

How can the FBI or anyone be asked to 'investigate' if there are no details to go on
such as TIME and PLACE.

want to be subject to accusations without any such confirmation of what incident is being referred to???

but don't abuse issues to punish people further without solving the real problems.

Exactly Emily this is very dangerous ANYONE could accuse ANYONE of sexual harrassment without ANY actual evidence and DESTROY that persons life, this is a very dangerous Pandora's Box and it should be NOT opened. Period.
What do you mean by “Not opened” like she should never have gone public with her story? Even if it is true, would you stand behind that statement?
Maybe when people making such accusations are totally aware of the fact that they have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to substantiate their claim, and that it will be IMPOSSIBLE for the accused to prove a negative 38yrs later, they should just STFU? Otherwise it looks a lot like trying to DESTROY someone’s life, and that of their families too. Just a thought.

Not whatbthe FBI SAYS. But continue on
What did the FBI say?

I posted links. You want to do the same?
The FBI found nothing to substantiate any behavior to support behavior consistent with the allegations. It’s public record. That’s why the democrats are pouncing on this absurd accusation. Enjoying drinking is not rape.

such as TIME and PLACE.

What do you mean by “Not opened” like she should never have gone public with her story? Even if it is true, would you stand behind that statement?
Maybe when people making such accusations are totally aware of the fact that they have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to substantiate their claim, and that it will be IMPOSSIBLE for the accused to prove a negative 38yrs later, they should just STFU? Otherwise it looks a lot like trying to DESTROY someone’s life, and that of their families too. Just a thought.
Ok, but that’s not what’s happening here. She described the situation and named 4 people. She accused Kav and his friend of being in the room and said two other teens were at the party. She has spoken about the incident in the past and taken a polygraph. So there is standing and substance behind her story. There are also a few avenues to go down for investigators to to question and explore to see what can be uncovered.

Forum List

Back