The Supreme Court nomination mess

I'm sure she is talking about a valid INCIDENT.
So maybe with the help of others, a consistent time place and NAMES can be confirmed.

Otherwise, is there anyone on this board, anyone on any side of this issue
who would AGREE to be accused, judged convicted and punished
on the basis of one person's account without naming the time or place the incident occurred?

How can the FBI or anyone be asked to 'investigate' if there are no details to go on
such as TIME and PLACE.

Does anyone here really agree that if you were in this man's shoes you would
want to be subject to accusations without any such confirmation of what incident is being referred to???

I know if I were the woman, and I had some complaint like this,
I would want it RESOLVED. Regardless who the people were, such
an incident should not be something anyone lies about and covers up.

So whoever it was, I would want this resolved.
not to punish anyone but to correct and make amends.
The goal should be to restore healthy relationships
and address any and all abuses by whichever parties did what.

Either fix it between you or resolve it publicly if necessary,
but don't abuse issues to punish people further without solving the real problems.

Exactly Emily this is very dangerous ANYONE could accuse ANYONE of sexual harrassment without ANY actual evidence and DESTROY that persons life, this is a very dangerous Pandora's Box and it should be NOT opened. Period.

I posted long ago they were opening Pandora's Box....now it's opened and all someone has to do is allege something. Got a beef with someone? Accuse them of sexual assault. Don't like their politics? Accuse them. Want someone out of the way? Accuse them.

It's BS and innocent people can be ruined.
There have been many people ruined by accusations since me too... but how many innocent people have been ruined? Can you name a few?

So maybe with the help of others, a consistent time place and NAMES can be confirmed.

on the basis of one person's account without naming the time or place the incident occurred?

How can the FBI or anyone be asked to 'investigate' if there are no details to go on
such as TIME and PLACE.

want to be subject to accusations without any such confirmation of what incident is being referred to???

but don't abuse issues to punish people further without solving the real problems.

Exactly Emily this is very dangerous ANYONE could accuse ANYONE of sexual harrassment without ANY actual evidence and DESTROY that persons life, this is a very dangerous Pandora's Box and it should be NOT opened. Period.

I posted long ago they were opening Pandora's Box....now it's opened and all someone has to do is allege something. Got a beef with someone? Accuse them of sexual assault. Don't like their politics? Accuse them. Want someone out of the way? Accuse them.

There have been many people ruined by accusations since me too... but how many innocent people have been ruined? Can you name a few?

Stupid fuck how does anyone know if it's he said she said?

Sweet jebus you fcking leftists are stupid

Hey, nothing like she recalls hearing, BUT has no first hand info or even KNEW BALSY to speak to her....Desperation is an awesome thing to watch!

A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault involving Kavanaugh, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser’s claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

The assertion that other people heard about and discussed an incident between Ford and Kavanaugh at the time it is alleged to have happened could loom as an important factor in any investigation of the claim.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Some salient thoughts....

She already pulled the post down.

Seem she said it was all the buzz at school when the supposed incident happened during the summertime.

Oh gosh, all of the sudden out of the clear blue - another “corroborating” story. I just knew that someone out there (a leftist bimbo) would suddenly “remember” what Christine Ford said years ago.

So predictable. And it was predicted. More will be coming.
Somebody is looking for a Soros payday

How much does he pay?

Disqualifying assertion: “However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”

506817A200000578-0-image-a-24_1537375418781.jpg

Cristina King Miranda.....where is her PINK PUSSY HAT???

Wait! Wait! I think I recall a friend once saying he knew somebody who had a colleague who said he knew Crissy Ford and Christina King and said that not only were both of them ugly sluts, but he overheard both of them saying they hated that Kavanaugh guy because he was a conservative white male who had turned both of them down for blow jobs because they were dog ugly and they were going to frame him and try to NAIL his ass to the wall someday just to get even! Honest! You heard it from me first. Maybe I better write Grassly just to let him know. o_O

This whole thing has gotten out of control. and has become a comic opera fiasco.

To get control of the situation, Trump has to focus on the critical objective: getting a new Supreme Court justice confirmed and on the bench before the next election at all costs. This fuzzy sexual assault accusation against Kavanaugh has tainted his name beyond rescue. Liberal Democrats will drag this out as long as they can until it finally crashes & burns.

Pres. Trump needs to ask Kavanaugh to withdraw his name for nomination and fall on his sword for the good of the party. Then, nominate the FEMALE Federal judge for the seat who was previously on the short list. She then becomes bulletproof to charges like this and gets confirmed quickly. I liked her much better than him anyway.

This whole #MeToo movement has gotten WAY out of control. You are considered guilty from the get-go against an accusation that's impossible to defend. Due process goes out the window and both your personal and professional life is ruined.

#MeToo reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition and the "Terror" in France during the years after the French Revolution! .

Bullshit. Kavanaugh’s name hasn’t been tainted at all. The Dems are the ones looking like asses. If you think for one second that nominating a conservative female or a minority will make her immune to the same bullshit, then you truly are naive. You don’t remember Sarah Palin or Clarence Thomas? Conservative women and blacks are attacked more than the men.

such as TIME and PLACE.

Sean Hannity for one!

Sean Hannity vows legal action after accusation ...
The Hill › homenews › media

Apr 24, 2017 · Sean Hannity has vowed to sue a former guest of his program with ... lawyers in the country" after she accused the Fox News host of ..

This whole thing has gotten out of control. and has become a comic opera fiasco.

To get control of the situation, Trump has to focus on the critical objective: getting a new Supreme Court justice confirmed and on the bench before the next election at all costs. This fuzzy sexual assault accusation against Kavanaugh has tainted his name beyond rescue. Liberal Democrats will drag this out as long as they can until it finally crashes & burns.

Pres. Trump needs to ask Kavanaugh to withdraw his name for nomination and fall on his sword for the good of the party. Then, nominate the FEMALE Federal judge for the seat who was previously on the short list. She then becomes bulletproof to charges like this and gets confirmed quickly. I liked her much better than him anyway.

This whole #MeToo movement has gotten WAY out of control. You are considered guilty from the get-go against an accusation that's impossible to defend. Due process goes out the window and both your personal and professional life is ruined.

#MeToo reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition and the "Terror" in France during the years after the French Revolution! .
Kavanagh will be confirmed.

There is no tempest.

Only a very small teapot.

Back when I was a TAR ( Teen Age Republican ), I attended a TAR convention where I met the Goldwater Girl Hillary Rodham. On the last day of the convention (a Saturday) we were walking to our dorm rooms on the campus. It gets difficult to talk about what happened next, but I can say that it started with her grabbing my crotch. I pushed her away but she wasn't having any of that.

She raped me.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't confess to my parents, because they wouldn't understand. If she ever decides to run for office again, and I end up dead, please one of you, send my story to the Senate Leader.

Thaanks.

such as TIME and PLACE.

Stupid fuck how does anyone know if it's he said she said?

Sweet jebus you fcking leftists are stupid
You call me stupid in a sentence with 2 typos and a post that fails to answer a simple and direct question. Nice!

such as TIME and PLACE.

Sean Hannity for one!

Apr 24, 2017 · Sean Hannity has vowed to sue a former guest of his program with ... lawyers in the country" after she accused the Fox News host of ..
You think Sean Hannity has been ruined? That’s funny cause I still hear him on the air speaking to millions of people for 4 hours every day while making millions.

Want to try again?

Hey, nothing like she recalls hearing, BUT has no first hand info or even KNEW BALSY to speak to her....Desperation is an awesome thing to watch!

A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault involving Kavanaugh, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser’s claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

The assertion that other people heard about and discussed an incident between Ford and Kavanaugh at the time it is alleged to have happened could loom as an important factor in any investigation of the claim.

Seem she said it was all the buzz at school when the supposed incident happened during the summertime.

Oh gosh, all of the sudden out of the clear blue - another “corroborating” story. I just knew that someone out there (a leftist bimbo) would suddenly “remember” what Christine Ford said years ago.

How much does he pay?

Disqualifying assertion: “However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”

But Ford said she never told anyone.

How much does he pay?

But Ford said she never told anyone.

Silly details

How much does he pay?

So let's see. On the off chance that SOMEDAY Ford's attacker would become a SUPREME COURT JUDGE, she told a friend or SOMEONE in real time about the attack, thus planting the seed in SOMEONE'S brain so she could attack him with it 36 years later. That's logical.

Sure, because that's women DO! Just ask Orrin Hatch---women "get confused."

Let me tell you what women do. THEY TELL. Someone at sometime, some or all details. And if they tell someone then--others know!

(You know, let's be honest guys, it's no wonder FEWER WOMEN are getting married. That the HIGHER THE EDUCATION level of a woman, the more likely she will remain single. It's no wonder that professional/educated women in their 30's are statistically the fastest rising demographic for single motherhood)
Ford said she never told anyone. The contradictions keep coming.

such as TIME and PLACE.

Sean Hannity for one!

You think Sean Hannity has been ruined? That’s funny cause I still hear him on the air speaking to millions of people for 4 hours every day while making millions.

Want to try again?
It was an example of a man who BEAT the #metoo bastards, isn't that what you asked for?

Sean Hannity for one!

Want to try again?
It was an example of a man who BEAT the #metoo bastards, isn't that what you asked for?
Perhaps you should read slower... I asked how many innocent people have been ruined by the Me too movement?

Craziness , this is the kinda stuff that happens when established laws . procedures and rules that already exist are ignored .

Sean Hannity for one!

Want to try again?
Perhaps you should read slower... I asked how many innocent people have been ruined by the Me too movement?
--------------------------------------- how would anyone know the answer ?? i think that your question makes no sense Slade .

Republicans simply don't care.

These are people who strip parents of their babies.

These are people who said Obama wasn't an American.

These are people who, like Trump, feel some Nazi's are "very fine people".

These are people who believe needy billionaires need tax cuts and poor people are awful.

Wasn't there someone on the USMB who was mocking poor people earlier?

This is who Republicans are. A sick and demented people who believe God is on their side.

DnK-azTWsAAzA6I.jpg

Democrats have lost this time. Republicans have a herd mentality. They don't care what the majority of Americans want. If we want to change things, we have to fight back and crush these awful people at the voting booth.

Forum List

Back