The Supreme Court

Justices Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and John Roberts will not be so malleable.
Supreme Court Justices should never be “malleable”. Their job is to strictly uphold the U.S. Constitution. Something that you fascists hate because upholding the U.S. Constitution ensures a limitation of power.

In 1937, with the Supreme Court habitually striking down President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s efforts to save the country from the Great Depression, FDR floated the idea of expanding the court to as many as 15 justices.
Of course he did. That’s what fascists like FDR do. They simply cannot accept their limitations of power or the separations of power. The Dumbocrats have been doing that shit since their party was founded.

Notice how he said "FDR's efforts to save the country from Great Depression". The depression started in 1929, and FDR is the reason why it lasted that long. Who knows, maybe he did it in purpose, so "crisis doesn't go to waste" and get everything progressive wanted while crisis is in effect.

The reason to "pack the court" is because SCOTUS was doing their jobs and blocking FDR's unconstitutional programs. That's what leftist were doing ever since, packing the courts to advance their leftist agendas.

Trump cut a deal with Kennedy who retired with enough time to allow Kennedy to pick his replacement: Kavanaugh.

Kennedy knows the swamp must be drained to save the Republic

IMG_4476.JPG

Trump cut a deal with Kennedy who retired with enough time to allow Kennedy to pick his replacement: Kavanaugh. Kennedy knows the swamp must be drained to save the Republic
If you think President Trump would allow a Supreme Court justice to supersede his authority, you clearly don't know "The Donald" very well. Trust me - nobody will be making this pick other than Donald Trump.

I don't like to put my Liberties in the hands of other people. They will always disappoint. For instance, it was suppose to be a Conservative majority court with Roberts but that asshole jumped ship and gave us Obamacare. He said it was OK because it was a tax even though Obama said it wasn't.

I don't like to put my Liberties in the hands of other people. They will always disappoint. For instance it was suppose to be a Conservative majority court with Roberts but that asshole jumped ship and gave us Obamacare. He said it was OK because it was a tax even though Obama said it wasn't.
That wasn't some misjudgment by Roberts though. That was calculated (and an epic fail). He thought that it would ENRAGE the people if Obamacare was allowed to go through and that it would motivate them to get to the polls and vote him out. That's why he stated "elections have consequences". While that worked with congressional seats, it failed with Obama.

It was an outrage. It's not a Supreme Court Justices job to play politics. They are supposed to strictly apply the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written. Nothing less. Nothing more.

The cool thing about the supreme court nominees is that they are always smarter than their Republican appointers. I suspect Trump's list has some folks on it who giggle and shake their head derisively when they think of this small fraction of a man being President.
So one of em resigns so that trump will make the next decision/plck
Ya your comment really makes sense

The cool thing about the supreme court nominees is that they are always smarter than their Republican appointers. I suspect Trump's list has some folks on it who giggle and shake their head derisively when they think of this small fraction of a man being President.
So one of em resigns so that trump will make the next decision/plck
Ya your comment really makes sense

Oh?

Have you never had a boss or superior at a job you knew was overmatched? Many (if not most or dare I say all of us) have.

Because he has the constitutional authority to appoint a justice does not, in any way, bestow any wisdom or character on the blob.

Kennedy may have resigned expressly to give Donald J. Trump a chance to appoint his replacement. Yes...and he caught a flying pig home for vacation that very weekend too.
He resigned because he's about 80 y/o and is probably tired of the tug o' war for his vote.

Trump cut a deal with Kennedy who retired with enough time to allow Kennedy to pick his replacement: Kavanaugh. Kennedy knows the swamp must be drained to save the Republic
If you think President Trump would allow a Supreme Court justice to supersede his authority, you clearly don't know "The Donald" very well. Trust me - nobody will be making this pick other than Donald Trump.

He would if he knew who/approved the pick in advance and Kennedy assured he would get the oppty due the timing before the midterms.

He would if he knew who/approved the pick in advance and Kennedy assured he would get the oppty due the timing before the midterms.
No. He wouldn't. At all. Put the tinfoil hat away. Donald Trump would NEVER allow someone else to influence HIS legacy. There is no denying that the man has an ego the size of Texas.

He knows an oppty.

There is no downside only upside.

If you pick this guy Ill retire now.....before the midterms

He resigned because he's about 80 y/o and is probably tired of the tug o' war for his vote.
Astounding ignorance. No justice lobbies their fellow justice for a vote. And the public has absolutely no ability to lobby a justice for their vote. Therefore, there is absolutely no "tug 'o war" for his vote.

A liberals second post - trying to cover up for when someone points out the idiocy of their first vote - is always more cringe-inducing. Each post gets dumber as the liberal gets more desperate.

I don't like to put my Liberties in the hands of other people. They will always disappoint. For instance it was suppose to be a Conservative majority court with Roberts but that asshole jumped ship and gave us Obamacare. He said it was OK because it was a tax even though Obama said it wasn't.
That wasn't some misjudgment by Roberts though. That was calculated (and an epic fail). He thought that it would ENRAGE the people if Obamacare was allowed to go through and that it would motivate them to get to the polls and vote him out. That's why he stated "elections have consequences". While that worked with congressional seats, it failed with Obama.

It was an outrage. It's not a Supreme Court Justices job to play politics. They are supposed to strictly apply the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written. Nothing less. Nothing more.

If his strategy was to enrage people then he did it alright. All the SOB had to do was the right thing and join the other four Justices that said it was unconstitutional to make Americans pay for insurance. Scalia said it was one of the dumbest decisions ever in the court.

Justice Scalia slammed Chief Justice Roberts in his Obamacare dissent

Forum List

Back