The Textbook Example of a Sore Winner?

Nah. Just wondering about some Voter Fraud maybe. Nothing changes the result, carby. But let's put that to bed once and for all.

Greg

Trump has claimed outright that millions of fraudulent votes cost him the popular vote. The man is insane.
He's to busy undoing obastards treason to be insane. I think you're insane. You idiots keep parroting the same crap each day. Keep it up. The dims wont win an election for 50 years.

Donald Trump.

Wins the presidency of the United States of America, but now is whining about losing the popular vote.

And whining, and whining, and pissing, and moaning, and crying, and bitching

about it.

You RW'ers got what you wanted apparently, the biggest crybaby in the world as so-called leader of the free world.

Moron.....the democrats have now called him out about voter fraud.....not realizing that he wanted exactly that to happen...why? Because now he is going to have his brand new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions....rooting out democrat voter fraud around the country...all with their blessing....and he can start with these two guys....democrat operatives who conducted massive voter fraud operations on direct orders from the hilary campaign and the Democrat National Committee...

Delusion and denial.

Hey, if they find indisputable evidence of 3 million fraudulent votes I'll leave USMB forever. Will you leave if they don't?

Nah. Just wondering about some Voter Fraud maybe. Nothing changes the result, carby. But let's put that to bed once and for all.

Greg

Trump has claimed outright that millions of fraudulent votes cost him the popular vote. The man is insane.
He's to busy undoing obastards treason to be insane. I think you're insane. You idiots keep parroting the same crap each day. Keep it up. The dims wont win an election for 50 years.

This is about Trump crying about the popular vote. Pay attention.

Donald Trump.

Wins the presidency of the United States of America, but now is whining about losing the popular vote.

about it.

You RW'ers got what you wanted apparently, the biggest crybaby in the world as so-called leader of the free world.

:lmao:

No, he's got you and media whining about the popular vote as he makes an investigation aside and signs order after order undoing the eight-year JACKASS movie the country endured.

Three days left in the week. :itsok:

You're an asshole in denial of the obvious facts.

The pertinent and obvious fact is that your fantastical world is being rapidly brought down around you.

better watch out , I think and hope that the President has a voter fraud investigation and I hope that it is very thorough . I don't think that you and similar ilk will like the results Carbineer !!
He will be very unhappy with the findings, I am sure.

Donald Trump.

about it.

No, he's got you and media whining about the popular vote as he makes an investigation aside and signs order after order undoing the eight-year JACKASS movie the country endured.

The pertinent and obvious fact is that your fantastical world is being rapidly brought down around you.
Will you leave USMB if his investigation flounders?

Alternate Facts are no longer going to be ignored by those who know better.

Donald Trump.

about it.

Why would I?

You've been ignoring them for eight years. I expect no change.

Donald Trump.

about it.

Why would I?

Says Mr AltFact himself. :lol:

OK, we accept your agreement that you will leave USMB when the investigation blows up in Trump's face.

And the majority of Americans who oppose Trump grow daily.

Why would I?

Says Mr AltFact himself. :lol:

OK, we accept your agreement that you will leave USMB when the investigation blows up in Trump's face.

And the majority of Americans who oppose Trump grow daily.
Nothing you fools claimed has came true yet. But don't let that stop you! LOL!

Donald Trump.

about it.

Seth Meyers was yapping about this last night on his show.

It was funny.

Now we know that when all through the campaign Trump complained the election was rigged, it wasn't just because he was trailing in the polls.

Donald Trump.

about it.

What we didn't get was your bitch.

Donald Trump.

about it.

Moron.....the democrats have now called him out about voter fraud.....not realizing that he wanted exactly that to happen...why? Because now he is going to have his brand new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions....rooting out democrat voter fraud around the country...all with their blessing....and he can start with these two guys....democrat operatives who conducted massive voter fraud operations on direct orders from the hilary campaign and the Democrat National Committee...

Hilarious. I forgot about that asshole.

If that guy ends up getting nailed I'm going to laugh until my nuts literally fall off....

Forum List

Back