The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas

Animals kill and eat each other regardless of their intellect. Chickens want us to kill cows and pigs so we don't kill them for food. I say chickens are very smart, don't you agree?

You might be confusing me for a vegetarian.

you know nothing about real life. PS---I never had an abortion nor have I performed one. I support choice
Please tell me what is REAL LIFE?

that which goes on behind closed doors and ends up in
hospitals
Oh brother...you need to get an education or see a shrink...because you might be CRAZY.

??? why do you say that? I am educated----in fact I am not a psychiatrist-----but often served as one in a pinch. How do you define "crazy"?
Anyone who thinks 'real life' is what goes on behind closed doors and in hospitals, as it relates to abortion, obviously can't be too smart.

What goes on in abortion clinics, is murder.

Your assertion "anyone who thinks real life is what goes on
behind closed doors" ---"can't be too smart...." means absolutely nothing. People get pregnant behind closed doors (at least in my neighborhood) The tragedies of the lives of people are played out behind closed doors. (at least in my neighborhood) Abortion is VERY OFTEN the lesser of two pending tragedies. I do not believe that you have ever witnessed an abortion or been privy to the tragedy of the life of a person who seeks one. People in your social circles get pregnant on the corner sidewalks and have abortions ---across the street on the corner sidewalk?

Wall Street Journal says it was "sudden death" for the Orange Orangutan

Richard Goldwasser ‏@_Goldwasser_

Shorter WSJ: Ballgame

CvLmZf2WYAAXfqy.jpg

hospitals
Oh brother...you need to get an education or see a shrink...because you might be CRAZY.

??? why do you say that? I am educated----in fact I am not a psychiatrist-----but often served as one in a pinch. How do you define "crazy"?
Anyone who thinks 'real life' is what goes on behind closed doors and in hospitals, as it relates to abortion, obviously can't be too smart.

behind closed doors" ---"can't be too smart...." means absolutely nothing. People get pregnant behind closed doors (at least in my neighborhood) The tragedies of the lives of people are played out behind closed doors. (at least in my neighborhood) Abortion is VERY OFTEN the lesser of two pending tragedies. I do not believe that you have ever witnessed an abortion or been privy to the tragedy of the life of a person who seeks one. People in your social circles get pregnant on the corner sidewalks and have abortions ---across the street on the corner sidewalk?
Essentially you believe murder, as long as it occurs behind closed doors, is okay.

See a shrink today.

Last night, Hillary Clinton demonstrated that attempting to debate Donald Trump is like playing chess against a pigeon. No matter how well you play, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it won.

Last night, Hillary Clinton demonstrated that attempting to debate Donald Trump is like playing chess against a pigeon. No matter how well you play, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it won.
Yeah...Hillary is the smartest person in the world and Trump is the dumbest.

Where have I heard that before?

Liberals own child sacrifice in the name of convenience. 99.1% of all abortions are ELECTIVE. Nothing to do with rape.
Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 0.8%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%.Jan 18, 2016
Reasons given for having abortions in the United States

LIBERALS lie in order to continue the wholesale slaughter of children..

Abortions are not for convenience. It's the poverty stupid. 75% of abortions are given to poor women who cannot afford another baby - that's right another baby. More than half the women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship, and they're POOR.

They fear getting fired from their jobs when their employer finds out they're pregnant because there are no job protections for pregnant women, who are frequently fired. If they're fired, they won't be able to support their living child(ren).

They can't afford to take time off for labour and delivery, and they have no funds to pay for child care.

Countries with mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, and free abortions, actually have fewer abortions than Americans, putting the lie to your "convenience" notions. Canada has almost half the number of abortions per capital than the US, and abortions are free here.

Liberals own child sacrifice in the name of convenience. 99.1% of all abortions are ELECTIVE. Nothing to do with rape.
Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 0.8%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%.Jan 18, 2016

Abortions are not for convenience. It's the poverty stupid. 75% of abortions are given to poor women who cannot afford another baby - that's right another baby. More than half the women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship, and they're POOR.

They fear getting fired from their jobs when their employer finds out they're pregnant because there are no job protections for pregnant women, who are frequently fired. If they're fired, they won't be able to support their living child(ren).

They can't afford to take time off for labour and delivery, and they have no funds to pay for child care.

Countries with mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, and free abortions, actually have fewer abortions than Americans, putting the lie to your "convenience" notions. Canada has almost half the number of abortions per capital than the US, and abortions are free here.

Any other differences that might account for that?

So what you are saying...essentially, is poor women are dumb. They don't know how to prevent pregnancy. Yet, preventing it is one of the easiest and cheapest things a human can do.

Are condoms only for cucumbers?
4573799-Cucumber-in-a-condom-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg

Gore quells challenge to Bush win
Black caucus attacks Florida electoral votes
January 07, 2001|By BOSTON GLOBE
WASHINGTON - Closing the book on the tumultuous 2000 election, a good-natured Vice President Al Gore methodically blocked his supporters' attempts yesterday to prolong the drama and proclaimed George W. Bush the nation's 43rd president.

Gore quells challenge to Bush win
Black caucus attacks Florida electoral votes
January 07, 2001|By BOSTON GLOBE
WASHINGTON - Closing the book on the tumultuous 2000 election, a good-natured Vice President Al Gore methodically blocked his supporters' attempts yesterday to prolong the drama and proclaimed George W. Bush the nation's 43rd president.

Sure. After he took the case literally all the way to the Supreme Court.

[

He earned 500,000 plus more votes than Bush ...the Florida Governor was Bush's brother and the Florida Secretary of State was a Bush Campaign official

0107_partial_birth.gif

The full term human being, BABY is delivered dragging it's leg out with forceps, partially born... then the so called Physician takes surgical scissors and stabs the baby to death..

I have no idea why you people are still harping on late term abortion.

The bush boy signed the legislation to ban that procedure in 2005.

Bush Signs Ban on Partial-Birth Abortions | Fox News

So you're whining about something that's been illegal for over a decade.

On top of that, Roe V. Wade already made a late term abortion illegal with the exception of the life of the woman or there's a serious problem with the fetus.

You're arguing about something that's already illegal.

If you have to lie and twist the truth how valid is your point?

[

He earned 500,000 plus more votes than Bush ...the Florida Governor was Bush's brother and the Florida Secretary of State was a Bush Campaign official

He lost in electoral delegates.

Bush won more votes in Florida, which is what was relevant in determining who won.

BTW, it almost sounds like you are not accepting the legitimacy of Bush's election. Is that true?

hospitals

KILL IT!

It is an unviable tissue mass....you know....like a toe nail.

cacc3e1be6503e9e215ee83c50cbaa2fa74a326ccd0b25cb8c95d179514b650a.jpg

Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.

Trump was REALLY stupid for describing abortion as "ripping the baby out of the womb of the mother"-----he OPENED HIMSELF up to Hillary's OBVIOUS response -----however in that interchange NEITHER impressed me. The issue of abortion is -------too complicated for discussion by two idiots. The whole interchange should be disregarded---neither described a "policy"

He described it PRECISELY as it happens.. Just because you feminist slaughterers can't hand the TRUTH, you object to it.. One day you will not be able to make excuses, lie, run from the horror you demand - you will stand and account before an Almighty God. Count on it.

No he didn't . He said you can get an abortion in the 9th month, even right up until birth. That's not true .

The baby is viable in its own that far into pregnancy .

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.

Trump was REALLY stupid for describing abortion as "ripping the baby out of the womb of the mother"-----he OPENED HIMSELF up to Hillary's OBVIOUS response -----however in that interchange NEITHER impressed me. The issue of abortion is -------too complicated for discussion by two idiots. The whole interchange should be disregarded---neither described a "policy"

He described it PRECISELY as it happens.. Just because you feminist slaughterers can't hand the TRUTH, you object to it.. One day you will not be able to make excuses, lie, run from the horror you demand - you will stand and account before an Almighty God. Count on it.

No he didn't . He said you can get an abortion in the 9th month, even right up until birth. That's not true .

The baby is viable in its own that far into pregnancy .

he presented abortion in the manner that anti-abortionists present it----with GROSS LIES. Hillcat's answer was vague and not helpful-----the whole interchange was idiotic

Forum List

Back