The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas

8 November
pop-the-gop-bubble-by-hip-is-everything.jpg
hhahaha good picture
bubble will be burst real talk

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.

Starting his own University was a mad idea
Trump University is also subject to two ongoing class action lawsuits in federal court. The lawsuits center around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it have received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election.

Liberals own child sacrifice in the name of convenience. 99.1% of all abortions are ELECTIVE. Nothing to do with rape.
Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 0.8%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%.Jan 18, 2016
Reasons given for having abortions in the United States

LIBERALS lie in order to continue the wholesale slaughter of children..
We want abortion to be legal even for women who just don't want to have a baby. No explanation needed. Nunya business
it shoulddnt be that long

I
I have a lot of problems with Hillary but she didn't describe anything about late term abortions in those debates. You are a liar. Using a photo of the nature of that disassembling of a baby nearly fully formed is a disgusting road you go down. Attempting to blame Clinton for a procedure that grotesque is outrageous.

Some of you "right to life" people are as evil as evil gets. Nobody...and I mean NOBODY wants to tear a baby limb from limb so near it's ability to draw breath and take it's place among us. It is a terrible tragedy. I'm sure it was a tragedy for those involved. You making hay out of it is disgusting.

Clinton defends the procedure. Why shouldn't she be forced to own what she endorses?
I defend it too. And if you and your partner were faced with the decision, chances are you'd do the late term abortion rather than deal with a severely retarded human.

God bless the people who have the little retards but that shouldn't be forced on anyone.

Most people who are pro life have never been in the situation and they lack empathy for others.

There's no defence for such a procedure. If a woman can't get it done in the first 6 months of pregnancy, she has no excuse. That's just plain murder.
Facts disagree. Watch a documentary on late term abortion then tell me that shit.

And if you'd take care of a mongaloid more power to you
Wrong. Facts never disagree. If two claims don't agree, then at least one of them isn't a fact.

You just demonstrated your inability to commit logic, so why should anyone waste their time reading anything you post?
So you can figure out why you keep losing elections.

I
Clinton defends the procedure. Why shouldn't she be forced to own what she endorses?
I defend it too. And if you and your partner were faced with the decision, chances are you'd do the late term abortion rather than deal with a severely retarded human.

God bless the people who have the little retards but that shouldn't be forced on anyone.

Most people who are pro life have never been in the situation and they lack empathy for others.

There's no defence for such a procedure. If a woman can't get it done in the first 6 months of pregnancy, she has no excuse. That's just plain murder.
Facts disagree. Watch a documentary on late term abortion then tell me that shit.

And if you'd take care of a mongaloid more power to you
Wrong. Facts never disagree. If two claims don't agree, then at least one of them isn't a fact.

You just demonstrated your inability to commit logic, so why should anyone waste their time reading anything you post?
So you can figure out why you keep losing elections.
agreed real talk

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
lots of democrats think he is insane

Thanks for the ratings guys and girls

it won't matter if corrupt hillary wins.

Nonsense. No one that I know, both liberals and conservatives, is in favor of the kind of gastly actions depicted by the photo. We do not know if the baby was already dead or there was some complication threatening the mothers life. My questions were and are definitely important. I would like to know if babies are routinely murdered when they are able to breath and live. The baby in the photo looks like it could have been born normally. That is certainly a long way from removing a zygot a couple of weeks from the start of a pregnancy.
she stated so in the debate.

Who stated so? I watched all three debates and Hillary stated no such thing as what was depicted in the photo. That is a bald faced lie.
It's what she said

I have a lot of problems with Hillary but she didn't describe anything about late term abortions in those debates. You are a liar. Using a photo of the nature of that disassembling of a baby nearly fully formed is a disgusting road you go down. Attempting to blame Clinton for a procedure that grotesque is outrageous.

Some of you "right to life" people are as evil as evil gets. Nobody...and I mean NOBODY wants to tear a baby limb from limb so near it's ability to draw breath and take it's place among us. It is a terrible tragedy. I'm sure it was a tragedy for those involved. You making hay out of it is disgusting.
Sure she did. She said you could kill it.

it won't matter if corrupt hillary wins.

Nonsense. No one that I know, both liberals and conservatives, is in favor of the kind of gastly actions depicted by the photo. We do not know if the baby was already dead or there was some complication threatening the mothers life. My questions were and are definitely important. I would like to know if babies are routinely murdered when they are able to breath and live. The baby in the photo looks like it could have been born normally. That is certainly a long way from removing a zygot a couple of weeks from the start of a pregnancy.

Who stated so? I watched all three debates and Hillary stated no such thing as what was depicted in the photo. That is a bald faced lie.
It's what she said

Here's the quote from the transcripts:

"Clinton: Because Roe v. Wade very clearly sets out that there can be regulations on abortion so long as the life and the health of the mother are taken into account. And when I voted as a senator, I did not think that that was the case. The kinds of cases that fall at the end of pregnancy are often the most heartbreaking, painful decisions for families to make. I have met with women who have, toward the end of their pregnancy, get the worst news one could get. That their health is in jeopardy if they continue to carry to term. Or that something terrible has happened or just been discovered about the pregnancy. I do not think the United States government should be stepping in and making those most personal of decisions. So you can regulate if you are doing so with the life and the health of the mother taken into account"

Read more: Full transcript: Third 2016 presidential debate
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I
It's what she said

What do you suggest the doctor do when the baby has died just before birth?

It's what she said

If she said it there must be a video clip of something so awful. Produce it.

As far as very early abortions I believe it is the woman's right to not carry the pregnancy. It is her choice, not mine nor yours.

I don't believe dead babies cannot be removed from the womb. I'm not sure what to do about severely retarded babies. I lean towards birth with the condition that the mother be given an avenue to place this handicapped child in the state's care on a track for adoption.

It's what she said

Ya... sure she did.

It's what she said

"Clinton: Because Roe v. Wade very clearly sets out that there can be regulations on abortion so long as the life and the health of the mother are taken into account. And when I voted as a senator, I did not think that that was the case. The kinds of cases that fall at the end of pregnancy are often the most heartbreaking, painful decisions for families to make. I have met with women who have, toward the end of their pregnancy, get the worst news one could get. That their health is in jeopardy if they continue to carry to term. Or that something terrible has happened or just been discovered about the pregnancy. I do not think the United States government should be stepping in and making those most personal of decisions. So you can regulate if you are doing so with the life and the health of the mother taken into account"

You are full blown loony tunes....OR .educationally challenged. That passage does not say Hillary recommends killing the baby. If that's how you take it then you do not process words very intelligently. OR... Somebody TOLD you that is what it means.

I get it that you are against abortion. If you are a woman I suggest that you never get one.

If you are a man it is none of your business.

We have laws which note the "tri-mester" system and allow a woman to abort an unwanted pregnancy long before the zygot is a baby.. I'm OK with that system.

It's what she said

If she said it there must be a video clip of something so awful. Produce it.

As far as very early abortions I believe it is the woman's right to not carry the pregnancy. It is her choice, not mine nor yours.

I don't believe dead babies cannot be removed from the womb. I'm not sure what to do about severely retarded babies. I lean towards birth with the condition that the mother be given an avenue to place this handicapped child in the state's care on a track for adoption.
Even if every Mongoloid costs $30k a year to take care of?

Why not just give the parents $30k a year for the rest of his life. Basically he'll be on disability from the moment he is born.

I
It's what she said

If the baby is dead, it's not an abortion - at least it's not an abortion that has any moral implications. Of course, no is trying to make such abortions illegal.

It's what she said

You are full blown loony tunes....OR .educationally challenged. That passage does not say Hillary recommends killing the baby. If that's how you take it then you do not process words very intelligently. OR... Somebody TOLD you that is what it means.

I get it that you are against abortion. If you are a woman I suggest that you never get one.

If you are a man it is none of your business.

We have laws which note the "tri-mester" system and allow a woman to abort an unwanted pregnancy long before the zygot is a baby.. I'm OK with that system.
dude, this comment: So you can regulate if you are doing so with the life and the health of the mother taken into account" what do you think this means? It means, if the health of the mother is in jeapordy, save the mom, not the baby. Why is it you juveniles can't figure this shit out on your own?

I

If the baby is dead, it's not an abortion - at least it's not an abortion that has any moral implications. Of course, no is trying to make such abortions illegal.
bri, it isn't an abortion. It's called still birth. Yep, they have names for these things. These f00ls are clueless on what their candidate means. Trump said it correctly. I even gave them her meaning in my last post.

Forum List

Back