The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas

hillary-shoulder-brush.gif
Hillary deals with Alpha Trump Orange lint

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
agreed

The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas - link to article
"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
anything else you guys would add

glad some people agree

did the final debate change any of your votes or perceptions?

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR come on lefty... let's hear your pathetic attempt to cover your crime and insatiable thirst for the blood of children.

Actually, I'd be perfectly fine is we had less abortions. But ultimately, it isn't my choice, as I don't have a uterus.

So the question is, how do we get to less abortions. Well, countries that have tried what you want to do, which is to make abortions illegal, have failed miserably.

Abortion is illegal in the Philippines except for threats to the mother's life. Yet it is estimated every year, 500,000 to 800,000 abortions are performed on Filipinas. That's more per capita than are performed in the US.

By comparison, in France, abortion is legal, the government pays for them, and you have to provide a good medical reason for having one after the 12th week. France also has paid family leave, free medical care, and a strong social welfare state.

As a result, French women only have half the number of abortions per capita of American women.

so maybe instead of showing us pictures of whatever you dumpster-dived our of a medical waste container behind the hospital, we could actually discuss real policies of what works and what doesn't.

More carrots... less sticks.
The Phillippines has a much higher birth rate than America.

France has a lower birth rate than America.

animals and humans are pretty much not the same when it comes to this argument.

Not sure why not.

Some animal species have demonstrated advanced intelligence, with some even surpassing the natural born intelligence of humans.

But if it helps you, I personally am for the most part vegetarian. But its for personal reasons and I have no problem slapping a nice thick juicy steak on my grill for you should you come over.

Well my point was not to argue that you should be vegetarian, but that the primary justification for "carnivores" is the idea of nessecary suffering.

That's why I question someone that morally justifies slaughtering animals for food, but abhor all abortion, even under life compromising circumstances.

"Some animal species have demonstrated advanced intelligence, with some even surpassing the natural born intelligence of humans."

Do we kill and eat those animals?
The ecosystem is all that matters when it comes to other living beings.

Individual animal lives don't and shouldn't matter to humans in general.

was the baby pic really necessart!
Are you an idiot?

You are agreeing with lunatics who are trying to convince the public that what is illustrated in the pic doesn't happen.

Trump was RIGHT.
agreed
Are you a bot?
No I am a real human
You just "agreed" with me on Trump being right when one of your earlier posts is literally stating Trump is wrong.

Are you mentally deficient?

UNIVISION Viewers Respond to Debate
Gabe Ortíz ✔ @TUSK81
A whopping 93% of viewers following the #debate on Univision say @HillaryClinton was the night's winner.

CvLyRgcUIAAaxYI.jpg

was the baby pic really necessart!
Are you an idiot?

You are agreeing with lunatics who are trying to convince the public that what is illustrated in the pic doesn't happen.

Trump was RIGHT.
agreed
Are you a bot?
No I am a real human
You just "agreed" with me on Trump being right when one of your earlier posts is literally stating Trump is wrong.

Agreed

Gabe Ortíz ✔ @TUSK81
A whopping 93% of viewers following the #debate on Univision say @HillaryClinton was the night's winner.

CvLyRgcUIAAaxYI.jpg
Wow thats a lot
Do you think the 93% is accurate and reflects the general population of America. I thought it would be like 70 - 30

Gabe Ortíz ✔ @TUSK81
Wow thats a lot
Do you think the 93% is accurate and reflects the general population of America. I thought it would be like 70 - 30
I assume its what the viewers told them

Are you an idiot?

Trump was RIGHT.
agreed
Are you a bot?
No I am a real human

Agreed
Bot confirmed.

Trump was REALLY stupid for describing abortion as "ripping the baby out of the womb of the mother"-----he OPENED HIMSELF up to Hillary's OBVIOUS response -----however in that interchange NEITHER impressed me. The issue of abortion is -------too complicated for discussion by two idiots. The whole interchange should be disregarded---neither described a "policy"

You are really stupid. A supporter of baby murder. I'll bet your parents are really proud of the monster you are.

Forum List

Back